Corsair uploaded Linus!

Enderman

Corsair just uploaded Linus' Tech Quickie video on the AX1500i

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah we do these little custom videos for Corsair to embed on the product pages at retailers :)

Linus

Its awesome :) You are the best tech reviewer in the world. Corsair should upload the rest of your reviews of their products too.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Its awesome :) You are the best tech reviewer in the world. Corsair should upload the rest of your reviews of their products too.

why not just take over their channel? linus stops doing his channel and can be payed to do videos for other channels  :)

why not just take over their channel? linus stops doing his channel and can be payed to do videos for other channels  :)

Yeah would be cool, but obviously it depends what they pay him :) He probably makes more money on his channel cause he has nearly a million subs...

Spoiler

take over corsair lololol

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

@LinusTech Komplett(one of the larger tech stores in scandinavia) uses your vids on many of their product pages. That's how widespread you are!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Who's Linus?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

How many gigabytes is one of these "Linus"'? It sounds interesting and I want to download one. As long as it doesn't mean he stops making videos, of course.

HTTP/2 203

Who's Linus?

that a joke?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Except that there is a title error: It says Tech Quickie but that video is from the main LTT channel.

@LinusTech

Yeah we do these little custom videos for Corsair to embed on the product pages at retailers :)

Linus

You need to replace the AX1200i in the background of that room with the AX1500i :)

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Linus

Yup I saw your video on the Corsair M40 on ebuyer.com (UK)

Linus

You should've had them include the Slingshot portion...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Who's Linus?

The guy who put his name on everything, including this very same forum you are posting on.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

that a joke?

The guy who put his name on everything, including this very same forum you are posting on.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

that a joke?

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Lol, you know it's hard to pick up on sarcasm when reading text

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

yeah i know

Even if you can't pick on the sarcasm it was obviously a joke hes on the forum for goodness sake.

Even if you can't pick on the sarcasm it was obviously a joke hes on the forum for goodness sake.

Yeah... And some people are actually really stupid enough to ask that.

I'd rather have him take over Noctua--still waiting for Linus Edition fans.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.