Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

totally worth watching! It's so weird.

oui so much to watch so little time.....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Anyone else notice how mayaka goes full psycho at times xD

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I have to admit, I kinda dropped it midway, not because it was bad but rather I was busy and then didn't feel like going back to it.... Then I forgot about it.

But but I love its comedy.

Thats something I was gonna mention in my review :P

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

well she seems a little high strung and her being bullied by the manga club doesn't help I'm sure

Holy crap.....Just noticed that you have a thread every week.....So my posting was in the wrong thread:P

Since I have been encouraged to join the club, I wanted some suggestions....

Am looking for something that is either sports related, kinda fun and very silly...I enjoy really insane, unconventional girls....Posted a gif in another thread from Plastic Nee-San...And I like that kinda sudden unrealistic violent fun that comes from unexpected places.

Will repost what I wrote in the week 6 thread...

The shows I liked growing up were:

Captain Tsubasa...Which is FREAKING AWESOME! Outragerous, and really funny too.

'

Atakku No. 1 / Attack No. 1 / Mila Superstar

Actually an okay show, but the head character kinda grows old quickly mostly due to extreme amount of pathetic crying....About everything.

And an old classic..Sailormoon was the third.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

-snip-

Hmm Chihayafuru was a good one but its not your usual sport. Hmm Yowamushi pedal I've heard good things about.

Also Sailor Moon is getting a remake I heard. 

@TheProfosist @ (Bicycle) @CatCloud @Charger

Any recommendations for the guy? Didn't we have some sport related anime's in the voting thread a while back?

Hmm Chihayafuru was a good one but its not your usual sport. Hmm Yowamushi pedal I've heard good things about.

Any recommendations for the guy? Didn't we have some sport related anime's in the voting thread a while back?

already posted. =w=

already posted. =w=

Well you posted too fast then!

I think i replied in main thread.

@Admire technically you did post in the right place, this thread is a discussion and review thread for Hyouko.

Also, I suggest you check out overdrive and school rumble.

Wait....was the other thread not the discussion and review thread for The Irregular at Magic Highschool?

Just looked back...well, the actual main thread is on page 3 of off topic.

Thanks...School Rumble looks fun. At work now, but looks like a have a few hours where nothing will happen so will watch a few episodes now.

Sigh...This can only end badly....I'll probably end up not being able to finish a post without a Anime gif like MyInnerFred :D

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Wait....was the other thread not the discussion and review thread for The Irregular at Magic Highschool?

Just looked back...well, the actual main thread is on page 3 of off topic.

Thanks...School Rumble looks fun. At work now, but looks like a have a few hours where nothing will happen so will watch a few episodes now.

Sigh...This can only end badly....I'll probably end up not being able to finish a post without a Anime gif like MyInnerFred :D

There's nothing wrong with that! I think....

HmWOf9z.gif

I think I will try to concentrate on some of the non sports one. Seems like a safer bet....

There's nothing wrong with that! I think....

There isn't;-) I think them funny. The are just REALLY random:P Sorry..Not random. They are of the same guy.

I think I will try to concentrate on some of the non sports one. Seems like a safer bet....

There isn't;-) I think them funny. The are just REALLY random:P Sorry..Not random. They are of the same guy.

Not all the time :P

Almost all the time :D

ElIJbVf.gif

They don't make gifs

Not all the time :P

Almost all the time :D

Good man....Have a cookie

tumblr_n0p22s8oUg1qcsesho1_500.gif

They don't make gifs

Good man....Have a cookie

dKEUpgj.gif

I love cookies....

I love cookies....

LOL what!? Okay....did that make sense to everybody but me?

LOL what!? Okay....did that make sense to everybody but me?

Lol that's a character from one of our nominated anime weekly threads. Anime was called Log Horizon, she was rolling around because she was really happy lol.

lCY9jDG.gif

Lol that's a character from one of our nominated anime weekly threads. Anime was called Log Horizon, she was rolling around because she was really happy lol.

Ahhh cool....Im in the middle of the first episode of school rumble and im already really into it. Should have done this far sooner.

Just had to find a non dubbed one.

@Admire if you like insane, unconventional girls, you should give Medaka Box a go. For just insane, something like Mirai Nikki is good, Yuno is brilliant.