AOC Q32V4

testcy

I am using a 28" TN 4K 60HZ monitor and I need something larger for reading text, browsing the internet and watching movies. I think a 32" IPS 4K 60Hz monitor would be better, but these are difficult to find and expensive. For around half the cost of the least expensive 32" VA 4K 60Hz monitors I can find, I am considering AOC Q32V4 31.5" IPS QHD 75HZ, as IPS would be better than VA and 75Hz better than 60Hz. Is the QHD resolution sufficient for the 31.5" size? Does anyone have experience with this monitor?

For your stated needs reading text, browsing the internet, and watching movies  31.5" QHD monitor should be sufficient and offer a good balance between screen size, resolution, and cost. The larger screen size will provide more real estate, and the QHD resolution should be sharp enough for general use, while the IPS panel will offer improved color accuracy and viewing angles compared to your current TN panel.

While the resolution might be kinda meh for that screen size, I would consider it still, since it seems to be decent monitor. I have Used 32inch QHD monitors before and they are good enoguh for general usage.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

On 5/26/2024 at 1:37 PM, SavageNeo said:

For your stated needs reading text, browsing the internet, and watching movies  31.5" QHD monitor should be sufficient and offer a good balance between screen size, resolution, and cost. The larger screen size will provide more real estate, and the QHD resolution should be sharp enough for general use, while the IPS panel will offer improved color accuracy and viewing angles compared to your current TN panel.

While the resolution might be kinda meh for that screen size, I would consider it still, since it seems to be decent monitor. I have Used 32inch QHD monitors before and they are good enoguh for general usage.

Thanks for your reply, but I am looking for comments from someone that actually tried this monitor as I have not found a review and I am reluctant to buy.

3 hours ago, testcy said:

Thanks for your reply, but I am looking for comments from someone that actually tried this monitor as I have not found a review and I am reluctant to buy.

18 5-star written reviews, 5 4-star written reviews, etc.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B091YFL32X/ref=cm_cr_unknown?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=five_star&reviewerType=all_reviews&formatType=current_format&pageNumber=1#reviews-filter-bar

Hardly any people on this forum have experience with brand new, budget monitors. You have to rely on low quality consumer reviews on vendor websites.

Everyone here either has midrange or high-end monitors from the last few years, or they're using budget monitors that are several years old and will eventually upgrade to a midrange/high-end lol.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |