SSD drives with DRAM

testcy

Any suggestions for SSD drives with 3D NAND and DRAM other than the ones below?

SAMSUNG 870 EVO

CRUCIAL MX500

KINGSTON SKC600

Are SSD more expensive these days than M.2 NVMe drives (with 3D NAND and DRAM)?

The 3 are all very good. 

And M.2 NVME drives are basically the same price, SATA seems to be phasing out.

I edit my posts more often than not

They're all SSDs. Those being SATA ones vs faster more common now M.2 NVMe based. If it's for basic boot and games you can be fine with modern SSD without DRAM.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

In recent years, M.2 NVMe drives have become more affordable, and in many cases, they can be found at similar or even lower prices compared to 2.5-inch SATA SSDs. The reason for this is the increased production and demand for NVMe drives, which have led to economies of scale.

Also performance is much faster on NVME drives and they are in 99% cases much better for the money as norma sata SSDs.

You could also take a look at cheaper Dram cache drives like Adata Su800, SanDisk Ultra 3dd, or WD blue 3D. Those are fast enough for everyday usage.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

WD Red SA500 used to be decent, the Blue (SA510) has been downgraded from the original 3D model and no longer has DRAM (I wouldn't buy it anymore).

52 minutes ago, testcy said:

Are SSD more expensive these days than M.2 NVMe drives (with 3D NAND and DRAM)?

Not necessarily, but availability is poor and it is likely they'll be phased out except for one or two models.

52 minutes ago, testcy said:

SAMSUNG 870 EVO

I'd make sure this is a newer drive, the older drives have had big problems.

OP, you may as well give the people here your budget, your requirement, and where are you shopping from.
That way people can browse and find one that fits.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.