Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

On another note.... guys this thread is getting outta hand lol.... just two more pages... and I haven't even post my hyouka review yet...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

On another note.... guys this thread is getting outta hand lol.... just two more pages... and I haven't even post my hyouka review yet...

Well ya isn't that the point? I cant be the only one trying to keep this going so it is longer then the main club thread can I? lol

Well ya isn't that the point? I cant be the only one trying to keep this going so it is longer then the main club thread can I? lol

Thats horrible! x.x and absurd! LOL.... this is a weekly series thread, I'd never expect it to trump the main thread.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Because this thread is getting dangerously close to being as big as our main club thread....

but i got the idea from you so it is clearly your plan I'm just helping you execute it

Thats horrible! x.x and absurd! LOL.... this is a weekly series thread, I'd never expect it to trump the main thread.

A lot of it has been off topic (from Hyouka) but mainly relevant in terms of anime. Even though it's a weekly anime thread, it nice that the discussion has gone on so long, and people are having fun (: 

hyouka-ep-2.gif

but i got the idea from you so it is clearly your plan I'm just helping you execute it

This.... this is blasphemy! Heresy! I am innocent of all charges.

This.... this is blasphemy! Heresy! I am innocent of all charges.

Only one way to find out if you're innocent... Toothbrush torture! 

1367946872140.gif

Only one way to find out if you're innocent... Toothbrush torture! 

That has absolutely no... no...  effect... on me... I uhh don't see h-how th-this is s-suppose to prove me guil-guilty....

(Btw I haven't watched bakemonogatari yet)

This is from Nisemonogatari (:

Oh come on you know they're just about the same. I think....

There is a lot of talking in it!!

Lots of dialogue doesn't faze me!

o so it is suppose to be rape got it...

Wait what?....

if you watch the video it certainly seems to start as a forum of sexual assault 

Welp I can't watch the video because I don't has my headphones with me and I don't want to broadcast the audio for everyone to hear.

Welp I can't watch the video because I don't has my headphones with me and I don't want to broadcast the audio for everyone to hear.

that is good thinking

There is a lot of talking in it!!

Yep. It's one of the ones where you actually need to listen and pay attention to understand it. 

Lots of dialogue doesn't faze me!

You like Hyouka so much, so it's understandable that you're fine with lots of dialogue. It's probably my favourite series. The characters are done so well, with funny, ongoing gags between different characters. It's also nice how there's a sort of love story in the series, but it manages to not focus entirely on that. They also pull off having most of the main characters absent for quite long periods of time. 

o so it is suppose to be rape got it...

Not so much, just an innuendo I guess. It seems dirty, but really it isn't, he's just brushing her teeth.

It's not something you'd want to watch with other's around xD There's nothing really sexual in the scene, but it's made to look like there is xD

It's not something you'd want to watch with other's around xD There's nothing really sexual in the scene, but it's made to look like there is xD

Yeah I could tell from the gi-gif.... it lo-looked pretty uhh... right....

Yeah I could tell from the gi-gif.... it lo-looked pretty uhh... right....

It's a funny scene, but by no means the best (: 

I still find it odd how much sexually implied content is in some anime that is intended to show younger characters 

I still find it odd how much sexually implied content is in some anime that is intended to show younger characters 

I got one word for you.

"Nipponland"