Question about Water Cooling tubes fitting (Be quiet Pure Loop 360)

Hi ! i hope you are all doing well !

I noticed on my PC (which I did not assemble myself) that the bottom fitting of the waterblock has a tiny tiny gap between the pipe and the block of my AIO (be quiet pure loop 360) and I was wondering if it could become a problem or not in the future (first time I have a watercooling and until now i never noticed it xD. I'm afraid of touching the pipe and potential leaks haha) Here the images, first one is the top fitting and second one is the bottom with that tiny tiny gap.

(no temps problem whatsoever for now on my AMD ryzen 7 7700x)

Thx for your answer in advance and have a great day =)

media_20240526_132126_3122084370815535554.jpg

media_20240526_132125_6961437359375932031.jpg

If you feel no liquid on the underside where the gap is it is fine. Just periodically check. Otherwise, request an RMA from the vendor. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

While a tiny gap might not pose an immediate problem, it's crucial to monitor it closely for any signs of leaks. If no leaks, i do not see a problem

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

5 hours ago, SavageNeo said:

While a tiny gap might not pose an immediate problem, it's crucial to monitor it closely for any signs of leaks. If no leaks, i do not see a problem

6 hours ago, RevGAM said:

If you feel no liquid on the underside where the gap is it is fine. Just periodically check. Otherwise, request an RMA from the vendor. 

From what i felt with my fingers i don't feel any humidity or leak. Do you think that an IT guy can push it further or it's more like a manufacturing default (from what i see the top of that one pipe with the tiny gape is fully pushed, that's why i'm wondering haha)? Like i said i'm not confident to touch it myself hahaha

1 hour ago, Psycko123 said:

From what i felt with my fingers i don't feel any humidity or leak. Do you think that an IT guy can push it further or it's more like a manufacturing default (from what i see the top of that one pipe with the tiny gape is fully pushed, that's why i'm wondering haha)? Like i said i'm not confident to touch it myself hahaha

The images you shared are of the connection of the pumps to the water block. Those connections are designed to swivel, so there's a certain amount of "slack" or "play" that produces that gap. I have the same AIO in my inventory and I tested mine and it shows the possibility of  that same gap. If you turn it while pushing gently, the gap will close. It's nothing to be concerned about unless, again, water starts coming out.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂