Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

I'm sure it was only about 10 pages down but its all good lol.

I didn't hate sailor moon by any means I just didn't think it was anything special

No, I mean when you go to user control panel you click "Content I follow"

there's a buttload of pages of followed stuff but I guess people don't update enough. This thread and another are pretty much somehow always in top 3 when I click there.

Error: 410

No, I mean when you go to user control panel you click "Content I follow"

there's a buttload of pages of followed stuff but I guess people don't update enough. This thread and another are pretty much somehow always in top 3 when I click there.

I know sorry I was not clear with what I was trying to say. I was saying that it wasn't that old so don't worry about it. It was probably on the 10th page but around here that is only a few days of posts lol

Okay....So I felt a little bad just ranting along about this in the Zetsuen No Tempest thread since this is about Hyouka...

I am really dangerously close to falling completely in love with this show. I admired the animation during the first 2-3 episodes but was not hooked of anything but it just slowly took hold. I have mostly watched it during the down times at work.....I don't feel particularly masculine after watching it but damn its awesome.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.