I hate my brother...

terrytek

How about this. Add a password, but take whatever password you used before and input it backwards. So if your password is asdf1234, make it 4321fdsa.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

this is your solution, tell and remind your parents about it until they do something meaningful, when i was in school my parents would flip out when my grades dropped because of anything, maybe it won't be enough but is a start

Again, I said this. I've been reminding my parents, but my brother still doesn't pay attention to him.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, this problem isn't really sooo annoying. It' really kinda peeves me off when it happens.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, this problem isn't really sooo annoying. It' really kinda peeves me off when it happens.

so have you tried blocking roblox on your router orrr?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Adding a password to the only Windows account on the machine would stop him completely. There is no excuses for "that won't work" as it's virtually impossible for a typical user to get around a password without knowing it.

This thread is way too long for something that takes less than five seconds to resolve.

Also blocking Roblox won't do you any justice, he will just find another new game to be glued to.

All I have to say to you sir is good luck. Hope your travels are going to be good because this sounds like a bumpy ride of miss-hope and loss of a loved one :'( Good night sweet prince

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

photoshop and redirecting local traffic hun xD

Ahh and hun ehh, err OK lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yep. Even when I spend my time on a tech forum. I will probably get a better job than him.

Exactly, work hard mate and there is nothing that isn't achievable if you're willing to do the distance.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Exactly, work hard mate and there is nothing that isn't achievable if you're willing to do the distance.

Yeah, my knowledge of tech should help me on my path for the future.

well... just... *facepalm*

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

Well, thanks for all the help. I may bookmark this page in case I need to see these suggestions, again. Close to 100 posts in 2 hours. Thanks! :D

Who is the older one now? 

If younger brother- FINISH HIM!

If older brother-you got a problem

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Who is the older one now? 

If younger brother- FINISH HIM!

If older brother-you got a problem

Younger.

Stop being whipped by your brother and tell him to kindly get rekt. Whenever my brother lived with me, I had my PC locked with password even if I simply went to the bathroom because I find Facebook completely pointless and feel like my PC is being infected even having someone access that damn site with my computer.

Be assertive. You being a pushover is giving your brother reason to ignore you. I have a younger brother that's also a pain in the ass so i know your frustration.

As I recall, your brother is between 4-7 years old or less than 10 y.o., am I right? So he has all the reasons to be immature and play Roblox.

...and you're 13... who bitches about your five year old brother using your PC to play roblox... which makes this thread a bunch of nonsense.

Trust me, when you're older and you happen to find/remember this, you'll face palm yourself to death.

...kids.

My dad got rid of all leather belts, after what I did to my brother years ago.

Do tell.

different approach: put some nude pics on your computer and go to your parents and said he downloaded it onto ur computer

or go on his roblox account and get him banned, and if u are scared of getting beat up by him idk what to say

I really, really, really, really hate my brother. Every day, he takes MY personal gaming rig, every morning, every evening, just to play, wait for it, Roblox. That means I'm just limited to the really burning hot laptop, and that's all. I have like 5 other PCs, all dead. Anyway, the point is, I don't know why my brother is always taking my PC to play stupid Roblox. I mean, it has a GT610. It sucks soo bad. And when I tell him to get off, he's always saying wait over and over and over till my brain hurts. And when my mom forces him off the computer, he always gets mad at me for kicking him off. I mean, even as we speak at 5:30 PM, he is still playing, even if I fucking told him over and over again to get the hell off my PC. Is there a way to block Roblox on one PC only so my brother can't play his stupid game on there?

Well, u fu*king suk anyways

Well, u fu*king suk anyways

Hmm. So, uh ban for harassment?

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Dude your little brother has no power over you. Even your parents are supporting you on this one. Tell him to fuck off and lock your account with a password. He won't actually do anything that put on a show. Ignore it, the it will be fine. Also, can he not play it on that laptop?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz