I hate my brother...

terrytek

Be a nice brother and build him a rig.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Be a nice brother and build him a rig.

I don't know judging by the past responses he seems too lazy to build his brother a rig. (he is 14)

Wow, spending over $500+ to 'fit in' when that money that you are putting in to it could be better spent on that Moto G/ 750TI combo that you wanted but your dad didn't buy. Wow.

Some kids can't be thought. I sometimes read the op's posts and think he must be trolling then I remember he is so young.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

prof.png

I suggest that you remove that before an admin gives you a point

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

prof.png

I suggest that you remove that before an admin gives you a point

If the admins payed attention to his posts he would be banned a long time ago. 

If the admins payed attention to his posts he would be banned a long time ago. 

Yeah, I was pretty sure some fucking cursing was allowed.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, I can't survive high school without one. I want an off contract phone, which is more expensive.

I don't want to get mocked by my freshman alumni.

What? I had an iPhone 5 while everyone else had the 5S in my freshman year, and I was never mocked for it. Heck, some of my friends had older flip phones and they were not mocked for it. If I were you, I would take that sum of money that you would use for an iPhone 6 and put it towards a kick-butt rig for yourself or something.

I don't think it would be good to spend $500+ on a smartphone only for you to "fit in". When I was in the market for a smartphone, I wanted a phone that was right for me, which was the iPhone 5. I did not buy it because everyone else had one, (I was enrolled in an online school when I got my iPhone 5) I obtained one because it was good for me. Even with the iPhone 5S out on the market and the iPhone 6 coming soon, I am 100% happy with my iPhone 5.

What? I had an iPhone 5 while everyone else had the 5S in my freshman year, and I was never mocked for it. Heck, some of my friends had older flip phones and they were not mocked for it. If I were you, I would take that sum of money that you would use for an iPhone 6 and put it towards a kick-butt rig for yourself or something.

I don't think it would be good to spend $500+ on a smartphone only for you to "fit in". When I was in the market for a smartphone, I wanted a phone that was right for me, which was the iPhone 5. I did not buy it because everyone else had one, (I was enrolled in an online school when I got my iPhone 5) I obtained one because it was good for me. Even with the iPhone 5S out on the market and the iPhone 6 coming soon, I am 100% happy with my iPhone 5.

But I LOOOOVE the new iPhone 6 design. It finally is keeping up with the size competition.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But I LOOOOVE the new iPhone 6 design. It finally is keeping up with the size competition.

Why are you constantly ignoring half of the content of what you quote?

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I am not patient with you, you I*iot.

If you dont know how mto start windows 8 in safe mode? What do you do? you come here and tell that you cant?, nothing else.

I have the solution to help you since you have F in math in school. Go too youtube and search "How to start Win8 in safemode". Damn so easy, butyou are to DAMN lazy

Noob..

Ohh did i hurt your feelings? I am so sorry.

Evidently from this you got an F in English

Evidently from this you got an F in English

I got a A in english(If you want picture PM me. I am not serious on Internet and do not check my grammar...

In english lessons a check my grammar alot so everything is right.

Btw, Why do you think that i got an F in english?.

Also english is not my First language, English is my 3rd language. So you americans/canadians can stop complain...

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I got a A in english(If you want picture PM me. I am not serious on Internet and do not check my grammar...

In english lessons a check my grammar alot so everything is right.

Btw, Why do you think that i got an F in english?.

Also english is not my First language, English is my 3rd language. So you americans/canadians can stop complain...

You cannot complain about anything about someone else if you do not use correct grammar...

I think you got an F in English because your typing looks like an 8 year old wrote it.

Also I'm not American or Canadian, you would know this if you even looked underneath my profile picture

Roblox is an MMO right?  If so, find out what ports Roblox requires access to. Block those ports in the router. Problem solved.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

You cannot complain about anything about someone else if you do not use correct grammar...

I think you got an F in English because your typing looks like an 8 year old wrote it.

Also I'm not American or Canadian, you would know this if you even looked underneath my profile picture

Aha lol I looked at Rimakurikos Location, lol.

If I would have F in english it would mean that i could not even talk english?

I dont know how old you are, I dont give a shit. But on the internet many ppl write a bit kiddish including me. With kiddish i mean writing like a Kid.

ppl like you who writes so perfect english makes the whole internet boring....

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Tried that, nothing.

Buying another PC is out (waay too expensive) and my dad got rid of all leather belts, after what I did to my brother years ago.

Then he starts throwing punches at me. And he is using MY ACCOUNT!

Apparently not. He wasn't supposed to know my PIN

apparently he did know it.

I can solve all of these: 

Do all the steps until he throws punches call the police (domestic violence) He will be asked not to do so anymore. If you play it up well enough he might even go to jail (probably not prison) I guarantee after that he will get the point!

NOTE I WAS KIDDING PLEASE DON"T DO THIS. 

Aha lol I looked at Rimakurikos Location, lol.

If I would have F in english it would mean that i could not even talk english?

I dont know how old you are, I dont give a shit. But on the internet many ppl write a bit kiddish including me. With kiddish i mean writing like a Kid.

ppl like you who writes so perfect english makes the whole internet boring....

I am not saying people need to type perfectly, I am merely saying you are in no place to criticize someone for doing something incorrectly when you do not type and use grammar appropriately. 

Also I made no reference to speaking English properly, you did.

Lol today his brother made a thread saying how he misses terrytek and I linked this mess asking if he is the one terrytek hates.

Now this thread is active again and no response did I just ruin his life.....

I am not saying people need to type perfectly, I am merely saying you are in no place to criticize someone for doing something incorrectly when you do not type and use grammar appropriately. 

Also I made no reference to speaking English properly, you did.

Yeah yeah. His problem is so easy to solve. Creativity is not even needed for that.

Also what do grammar have to do with his problem?

If you for example crticize someone for he have no beard. Can i just come in and say that you can't criticize him for he have no beard because you penis is short?

This is what you are doing.

You are telling me that I can't criticize him because my english is not the best.

People over at Africa are complaining with their bad english about the situation there. But no you will tell them to fuck off because they have not correct english.

Lol today his brother made a thread saying how he misses terrytek and I linked this mess asking if he is the one terrytek hates.

Now this thread is active again and no response did I just ruin his life.....

Where is his brothers thread:D This is intressting:DD

Yeah yeah. His problem is so easy to solve. Creativity is not even needed for that.

Also what do grammar have to do with his problem?

If you for example crticize someone for he have no beard. Can i just come in and say that you can't criticize him for he have no beard because you penis is short?

This is what you are doing.

You are telling me that I can't criticize him because my english is not the best.

People over at Africa are complaining with their bad english about the situation there. But no you will tell them to fuck off because they have not correct english.

That made no sense at all.

Also very mature of you...

That made no sense at all.

Also very mature of you...

I am just explaining detailed what your sense is. 

Wanna keep fighting?