I hate my brother...

terrytek

Well, the problem is, that he complains about the video card. The 5 dead PCs that I have are old, with Pentium 4s, AGP, and PCI. I think it's pretty hard to piece together working parts from 6 dead PCs.

oh well, in that case I'd just block the game on your router, install a password on your PC, deinstall the game just to be sure. You also might want to have a word with your parents about your brother's behavior is it really bothers you that much.

Delete the game? Put some parental controls to block the game during the time you don't want him on. Then put a password on the parental controls. It works great :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I know how that is. My house used to only have 2 running computers; the one me and him shared, and my mom's. whenever he wanted to use the computer, he'd use the one was on just to spite me.

I solved this through parental intervention, but a better solution would be to remote into the PC when he's playing and mess him up until he decides to quit playing. Or you could block the site and delete it from the computer like many others have suggested. Another idea is to see if the game runs on the laptop and show him if it does. if he continues, then i'd see what your parents say about it

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

I really don't mean to sound like a dick but grow a pair and kick him off it, if someone was on my computer then I'd be doing just that

Well, then I would have scratches all over my face, bruised balls, and a black eye.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wow what a petty thing to fight over. 

You've got lots of suggestions above. 

If you've got no choice then try to set up a time schedule for when he can use your PC and when he can't. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Did you buy it? Your profile says you are 13 so I suspect your parents did, although people have worked for it at that age. If you parents bought it then it is THEIR personal gaming rig. Not yours.

If his parents gave it to him, it is his.

If that's too impractical, you can try buying another PC or using a leather belt to get him off your PC. 

Man, those leather belts are expensive! No way he should waste that kind of money. Just buy a fake leather one, they are much cheaper and still have good results. Home Depot also has chains at a very low price, which would give even better results! :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I really, really, really, really hate my brother. Every day, he takes MY personal gaming rig, every morning, every evening, just to play, wait for it, Roblox. That means I'm just limited to the really burning hot laptop, and that's all. I have like 5 other PCs, all dead. Anyway, the point is, I don't know why my brother is always taking my PC to play stupid Roblox. I mean, it has a GT610. It sucks soo bad. And when I tell him to get off, he's always saying wait over and over and over till my brain hurts. And when my mom forces him off the computer, he always gets mad at me for kicking him off. I mean, even as we speak at 5:30 PM, he is still playing, even if I fucking told him over and over again to get the hell off my PC. Is there a way to block Roblox on one PC only so my brother can't play his stupid game on there?

Uninstall it if he doesn't know how to reinstall it, you could also block administrative access (as in each time you need to say Yes to allow something to install it asks for admin password)

EDIT:

Something like this?

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/program-blocker-free-download

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

If his parents gave it to him, it is his.

Yeahno. Still their right to decide whether his brother or not is allowed to use it.

Well, then I would have scratches all over my face, bruised balls, and a black eye.

Doesn't matter, stand your ground and protect your property. If he didn't seek permission then the git shouldn't be on it, why don't you tell your parents?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Then he starts throwing punches at me. And he is using MY ACCOUNT!

waiiit

you bashed on the game then tell us hes using your account?

YOU ACCOUNT

lol

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

waiiit

you bashed on the game then tell us hes using your account?

YOU ACCOUNT

lol

He means his user account for windows I'm sure. Not the game.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Uninstall it if he doesn't know how to reinstall it, you could also block administrative access (as in each time you need to say Yes to allow something to install it asks for admin password)

He knows how to reinstall it. When he trys to play a Roblox game when it isn't installed, it will automatically do so.

Doesn't matter, stand your ground and protect your property. If he didn't seek permission then the git shouldn't be on it, why don't you tell your parents?

My parents told him that he could only be on 2 hours of the day, no more. He doesn't fucking follow.

Wow what a petty thing to fight over. 

You've got lots of suggestions above. 

If you've got no choice then try to set up a time schedule for when he can use your PC and when he can't. 

Tried that, no go.

Did you buy it? Your profile says you are 13 so I suspect your parents did, although people have worked for it at that age. If you parents bought it then it is THEIR personal gaming rig. Not yours.

My cousin built it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeahno. Still their right to decide whether his brother or not is allowed to use it.

sure, you just made it sound so mean ;)

He knows how to reinstall it. When he trys to play a Roblox game when it isn't installed, it will automatically do so.

My parents told him that he could only be on 2 hours of the day, no more. He doesn't fucking follow.

Tried that, no go.

My cousin built it.

Take a look at my post agin I edited it with a nice program you might like. :D

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Well tell them again and keep hounding them till they do something about it.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well tell them again and keep hounding them till they do something about it.

Well, this has been an issue since January.

well like others have said, uninstall the game then block the website in the routers settings. and when he asks about it just say you cant fix it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Who financed it?

Me.

You fully 100% financed it?

He paid about 50 bucks for it.

Well, this has been an issue since January.

Well then, remove the RAM or something which would stop the PC from functioning without causing damage to it.

He paid about 50 bucks for it.

out of what total?