I hate my brother...

terrytek

I really, really, really, really hate my brother. Every day, he takes MY personal gaming rig, every morning, every evening, just to play, wait for it, Roblox. That means I'm just limited to the really burning hot laptop, and that's all. I have like 5 other PCs, all dead. Anyway, the point is, I don't know why my brother is always taking my PC to play stupid Roblox. I mean, it has a GT610. It sucks soo bad. And when I tell him to get off, he's always saying wait over and over and over till my brain hurts. And when my mom forces him off the computer, he always gets mad at me for kicking him off. I mean, even as we speak at 5:30 PM, he is still playing, even if I fucking told him over and over again to get the hell off my PC. Is there a way to block Roblox on one PC only so my brother can't play his stupid game on there?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Put a password on you're computer that only you know, problem solved.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Buy up some Propofol and change your sleep patterm to sleeping immediately after school and then waking up at 12 AM. Everyone happy. 

If that's too impractical, you can try buying another PC or using a leather belt to get him off your PC. 

Error: 410

Delete his user account on that PC and put up a password on your account and don't tell him what it is. When he gets mad, tell him to use his own damn computer, even if he doesn't have one.

Buy up some Propofol and change your sleep patterm to sleeping immediately after school and then waking up at 12 AM. Everyone happy. 

If that's too impractical, you can try buying another PC or using a leather belt to get him off your PC. 

erm... i thought putting a password on the computer would solve it..

Diamond 5 in League :)

Put a password on you're computer that only you know, problem solved.

Tried that, nothing.

Buying another PC is out (waay too expensive) and my dad got rid of all leather belts, after what I did to my brother years ago.

Delete his user account on that PC and put up a password on your account and don't tell him what it is. When he gets mad, tell him to use his own damn computer, even if he doesn't have one.

Then he starts throwing punches at me. And he is using MY ACCOUNT!

Apparently not. He wasn't supposed to know my PIN

apparently he did know it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, let's establish something. Is it your personal computer? Or is it the family rig?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Alt+F4 solves everything

My brother watches the keyboard to make sure I ain't doing anything stupid to it. Maybe I should try a remote shutdown. I did that at school once.

Well, let's establish something. Is it your personal computer? Or is it the family rig?

Personal. Our family doesn't have a family rig. My brother was supposed to used the laptop, my mom doesn't have a computer. She only uses a tablet. Me and my dad have our own PCs.

go into your router settings and block the roblox website then delete it off your computer :3

This

I blocked Facebook in my router settings, you can't imagine how puzzled and angry my parents were. I unblocked it an hour later.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

My brother watches the keyboard to make sure I ain't doing anything stupid to it. Maybe I should try a remote shutdown. I did that at school once.

So old if you brother?

So old if you brother?

What do you mean?

if you have 5 dead PCs, you could try pulling out all the parts that are still functional, if you're in luck it will amount to exactly one non-dead PC that you're brother can use for roblox. or you could just delete the game.

Tried that, nothing.

Buying another PC is out (waay too expensive) and my dad got rid of all leather belts, after what I did to my brother years ago.

Then he starts throwing punches at me. And he is using MY ACCOUNT!

Apparently not. He wasn't supposed to know my PIN

apparently he did know it.

add another pasword.

Diamond 5 in League :)

What do you mean?

I meant to say how old if your brother?

Just turn it off at the wall when he is playing it? Take the HDD out when you aren't using it? Idk. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Terrytek, try to log in into your modem/router and block roblox, also on block it with the firewall and also block it with your browser, if he ask just say that they must have discontinued with the game/app

why not sell the other dead rigs & buy him a cheap ass rig which he can play that , That'll solve the problem.

Details separate people.

if you have 5 dead PCs, you could try pulling out all the parts that are still functional, if you're in luck it will amount to exactly one non-dead PC that you're brother can use for roblox. or you could just delete the game.

Well, the problem is, that he complains about the video card. The 5 dead PCs that I have are old, with Pentium 4s, AGP, and PCI. I think it's pretty hard to piece together working parts from 6 dead PCs.

why not sell the other dead rigs & buy him a cheap ass rig which he can play that , That'll solve the problem.

Like I already said, these rigs are old. Like Pentium 3 old. They don't cost shit.

That only deals with the symptoms of an issue, rather than resolving the issue. The methods I described either address them directly or circumvent them. 

Error: 410

I really, really, really, really hate my brother. Every day, he takes MY personal gaming rig, every morning, every evening, just to play, wait for it, Roblox. That means I'm just limited to the really burning hot laptop, and that's all. I have like 5 other PCs, all dead. Anyway, the point is, I don't know why my brother is always taking my PC to play stupid Roblox. I mean, it has a GT610. It sucks soo bad. And when I tell him to get off, he's always saying wait over and over and over till my brain hurts. And when my mom forces him off the computer, he always gets mad at me for kicking him off. I mean, even as we speak at 5:30 PM, he is still playing, even if I fucking told him over and over again to get the hell off my PC. Is there a way to block Roblox on one PC only so my brother can't play his stupid game on there?

Did you buy it? Your profile says you are 13 so I suspect your parents did, although people have worked for it at that age. If you parents bought it then it is THEIR personal gaming rig. Not yours.

I really don't mean to sound like a dick but grow a pair and kick him off it, if someone was on my computer then I'd be doing just that

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate