Off Topic Chit Chat

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

The whole nine yards from http://www.lamppostpizzareno.com/

Why did my AV flag that and the site gives me limited access notice when I ignored the warning and proceeded anyway (thug lyfe)

Cheeseburgers should be made using garlic bread.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

being homeless with £37,500 in savings you can't use sucks

39 minutes ago, Ava said:

being homeless with £37,500 in savings you can't use sucks

Legit? 

How does that work exactly?

17 hours ago, LoneRangerS said:

Legit? 

How does that work exactly?

I'm 16. Most of it being inheritance money (which I can actually use for some reason as stated in the will).

However, finding a tenancy for rent or anything like that isn't allowed in England (more specifically my county council), which means that as I got kicked out of my house by my sister (even though I own part of the house), I'm having to go through a youth homelessness route.

At least I'm moving my PC to my aunts so I can actually play games for the "spring break" coming up next week.

What better way to spend an er trip then reading build logs and future builds ??

On 2/9/2016 at 8:45 AM, Ava said:

I'm 16. Most of it being inheritance money (which I can actually use for some reason as stated in the will).

However, finding a tenancy for rent or anything like that isn't allowed in England (more specifically my county council), which means that as I got kicked out of my house by my sister (even though I own part of the house), I'm having to go through a youth homelessness route.

At least I'm moving my PC to my aunts so I can actually play games for the "spring break" coming up next week.

Back in my day, thee eldest would get thou house and lands, and relatives taken in with glee! What crime has been committed that a lady could do to one so?

(AKA man your sister sounds like an ass how could she do that to you?!)

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

That sucks hard Ava, I wish you all the best finding somewhere decent to settle down, and commend you on ensuring that your rig is in safe hands. 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

16 minutes ago, Kierax said:

That sucks hard Ava, I wish you all the best finding somewhere decent to settle down, and commend you on ensuring that your rig is in safe hands. 

It's at my mums house.

I'm moving it to my aunts at the weekend because it could have been damaged by smoke

3 minutes ago, Ava said:

It's at my mums house.

I'm moving it to my aunts at the weekend because it could have been damaged by smoke

I hope in time she understands how badly she reacted ( your sister ) and begins to mend the wounds she has created.  

Hi everyone.

I am Mayuresh. I am from India. New to ltt forums. Actually, I am new to the concept of forums. Never really posted in any of them. So, I wanted to ask you guys something. Can anybody tell me a book or a website that gives the practical basics and know how about computer hardware. Linus' videos are awesome, but it goes too deep sometimes for me to understand completely. I would like to learn the basics first. Like what exactly is a pcie express slot, or what exactly is an M.2. Stuff like that. Hope my query is relevant here. Looking into to your responses. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Mayur217 said:

Hi everyone.

I am Mayuresh. I am from India. New to ltt forums. Actually, I am new to the concept of forums. Never really posted in any of them. So, I wanted to ask you guys something. Can anybody tell me a book or a website that gives the practical basics and know how about computer hardware. Linus' videos are awesome, but it goes too deep sometimes for me to understand completely. I would like to learn the basics first. Like what exactly is a pcie express slot, or what exactly is an M.2. Stuff like that. Hope my query is relevant here. Looking into to your responses. Thank you.

Not sure of any books, but have you seen linus' Fast As Possible videos on the TechQuickie channel?

58 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Not sure of any books, but have you seen linus' Fast As Possible videos on the TechQuickie channel?

Yeah I watch those too. But I wanted some source that gives in-depth knowledge too. Techquickie is a great channel, but it's just for basic understanding of topic. Let me know if you find something in future. Thanks for your help.

Could a photocopier escape Earth's gravity by the sole power of a cheeseburger?

elloooo

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

11 minutes ago, LazySpeck said:

Sorry if this ruins anyone's child hood.

OMG that's the greatest thing ever xD

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I....

Shall....

leave......

this.....

here.....

12729289_2548949598493609_79747069783863

im sorry..

ill... just go back to sleep......

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004