Linus riding a bus, oh and there is Kingston stuff too

i was watching the kingston video and thought that background looks lawfully familiar, but wait who is that guy at the back of the bus, did linus run out of money; poor guy riding with sick and smelly people. 

HHAH lol when was the vid posted?

Oh linus media group produced the vid?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

no sh*t :blink: hi, linus!

come to think of it, the whole thing looks familiar. The kitchen looks an awful lot like the one linus sometimes makes videos in and isn't that slicks room?

Not really news, and not really new, either.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Don't see how this is news, but I like the fact that Linus was in it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Oh no... So cheesy!

There was just a thread about people addicted to their computer and phone.

I don't get the bit where he was at the meal on his phone. He's even more antisocial with it in his face than when he didn't have it, yet they're all having a good time now. :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hate to be the buzzkill, but this really doesn't belong in Tech News. 

COMIC SANS

Did LinusMedia produce this? If so this is their best commercial no doubt although the product is meh.

Hate to be the buzzkill, but this really doesn't belong in Tech News.

The description of the sub forum is

News and reviews from all around the web!

Linus appearing in a kingston video which he never mentioned is definitely news, and it was found somewhere on the web.

Besides I think everyone wanted to know this news since we're on a forum called LINUSTechTips.

Although if this had been in the news seciton of techpowerup or OC3D then I'd agree with you.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The description of the sub forum is

Linus appearing in a kingston video which he never mentioned is definitely news, and it was found somewhere on the web.

Besides I think everyone wanted to know this news since we're on a forum called LINUSTechTips.

Although if this had been in the news seciton of techpowerup or OC3D then I'd agree with you.

I'm gonna go with TopWargamer here. This belongs in Linus' Videos, News, and Ramblings, not Tech News and Reviews.

Cute video though.

I'm gonna go with TopWargamer here. This belongs in Linus' Videos, News, and Ramblings, not Tech News and Reviews.

Cute video though.

See that would work......except Linus is the only one who can post in that section.

Therefore the tech news section is the next best place to post.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

See that would work......except Linus is the only one who can post in that section.

Therefore the tech news section is the next best place to post.

I was not aware :o

In that case, General Discussion would be more than suitable.

Linus should have an IMDB profile

I totally LOL'ed.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Sam has the Linus Tech Tips ''Support the cause'' picture as wallpaper

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Watch linus lift his eyebrow, he probably was loling he was in the same bus with the guys that filmed this xD.

sick and smelly people. 

Not everyone who rides the bus is sick or smelly. and they are not all poor either .Parking in Edinburgh is a nightmare buses form here (Balerno) are every ten minutes and there is a £1.50 flat fare so I ride the bus to town.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

This video has Linus all over it :)

The Stormtrooper helmet, the "Support the cause" background, the cat (?), and of course himself. Smart piece of film making :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!