Cheap headset holder, 5.99$

GeekySole9354

You know those expensive headset holders that everybody wants to show off their expensive headsets, some people buy ridiculously expensive ones, and some people build them, but now "andreas_dock", from the Sweclockers forum, has come up with this genius idea.

You need an IKEA Galant toilet roll holder, only costs 5:99$

post-57327-0-66753400-1404392903.jpg

Then you simply attach it under a shelf or something like that and you have a cheap and nice looking headset holder in brushed aluminum ;)

post-57327-0-28656000-1404393306_thumb.j

All credit goes to andreas_dock from the Sweclockers forum, here's a link to the original post.
http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/77-ljud/1306207-horlurshallare-headset-stall-ikea-mod/

post-57327-0-66753400-1404392903.jpg

post-57327-0-28656000-1404393306_thumb.j

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

genius!  

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

genius!

Yeah it's a really good idea actually.

Left of the monitors. Less than £1

Doesn't look as good as brushed aluminum imo :D

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I made something out of PVC pipe and wood. I then put a little binder clip on the side of my desk. I put my headphones on top, and the cord on the binder clip. Works fine!

I really want to build myself a speaker stand with an integrated headphone holder. It shouldn't be that hard but too lazy to get around to it and I would have to borrow a saw from someone. 

I really want to build myself a speaker stand with an integrated headphone holder. It shouldn't be that hard but too lazy to get around to it and I would have to borrow a saw from someone.

50 and I could make some really dance ones for you, with trim and everything

my benq's have holders , i'm covered! but the toilet thing is a great option, would actually be better, that way i don't have to reach over my monitors to get my headset. I'll keep that in my when i'm going to ikea next time!

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

...dollars? I'd be down for that...  :ph34r:

Ah that would be really nice but I don't have $50 to spend right now haha. I haven't gotten the money from my friend for a computer build yet so I got some parts laying around that is burning a $400 hole in my pocket. Also I got some headphones and other stuff to sell. 

Ah that would be really nice but I don't have $50 to spend right now haha. I haven't gotten the money from my friend for a computer build yet so I got some parts laying around that is burning a $400 hole in my pocket. Also I got some headphones and other stuff to sell. 

Either way, I could do it, wouldn't be to hard. Could do a lot of interesting things too, from cable management to multiple holders

Aye, mostly materials and shipping. 

I wouldn't give my money to an ''Aggressive Butt toucher'' @EmoRarity  ;)

I wouldn't give my money to an ''Aggressive Butt toucher'' @EmoRarity ;)

He nearly has before, but I turned him down since it would have been pointless.