Which Tech brands do you trust most?

Nothing so far... Aerocool, Gigabyte, ASRock and Western Digital have all failed me :(

I guess Corsair (RAM), Seagate (HDD) and Antec (PSU) seeing as the only parts I have that have gone without problems are from them. 

Intel is pretty much a given. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

EAGreatGameGuarantee_590x350_EN.png

hahhahahahaha but for real evga or asus

Gigabyte, i've had a spill in water cooling, and it kept on ticking. Their motherboards have treated me well. Just now became a fan of Asrock, great features for money. 

AMD 1700X// Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 // Geil DDR4 3200 // Gigabyte Aorus 1080//  Samsung 128GB 840 Pro SSD(OS)// Seagate Barracuda 1TB(games&docs)//

Cool Master Stacker 935//  LG Ultrawide 34UM95//  XSPC 360 Liquid Cooling//

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard//  Corsair M65RGB//  Xonar DX//  Audio Technica ATH A900X// Blue Snowball Mic(Tandy POP filter)  

Corsair and Asus. Amazing customer support. RMA 2 items because I broke them and great warranty policies and product would vouch for them.

Western Digital. Never had a drive fail on me in all the years I've been using them.

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

I never bought a product from them but ... Apple.

You're clearly paying too much, but at least the product is great.

Samsung isn't bad either and if I can pick an 'unknown' brand: I love Medion laptops :)

Asus and Sony seem to be pretty good too, but I don't have any experience with their products.

EDIT: add AMD to the list. (Intel makes quite a lot of stupid Celeron and Pentium processors which are then sold as 'fast processors' because 'it is Intel!')

I have heard of great RMA claims from EVGA though I have never experienced it. I personally love sapphire and corsair.

I keep coming up with Dell as I have always owned Dell computers and have never had any problems....

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

• 2 months later...

tbh Apple

+1

I dont think Ive ever had an Apple product crap out on me, never.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

HTC 

I've owned a couple of their devices and have never encountered problems (although I know they do exist).

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

i want to say gigabyte , but they screwed me a few times recently , now evga is my trusted one ... for now .... 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Heyyo,

For me? Definitely Intel. I fell in love with the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600. It was magical. The Q6600 was also fantastic! i7-920 was also a fantastic leap... just wow. So many good processors. Yeah they had the blunder with the i7 -4570k thermal compund... but that was pretty much the only real blunder they had.

Logitech is second place for me. I've owned a Logitech G15 keyboard which is nearly a decade old and it's still working just as good as new. Plus? Their mice are solid. I've only had one bum mouse which was a wireless one with a charging dock. I refunded that and tried Razer with the Deathadder and Deathadder 2013 and both had defective microswitches which seems like a common complaint from their mice so I said fudge it and bought Logitech wired mice and have been happy ever since. :)

I never bought a product from them but ... Apple.

Don't buy an iPhone from them unless you like how they nerf their hardware to make you want to just go run out and buy a new iphone... plus, WiFried.

https://medium.com/@mariociabarra/wifried-ios-8-wifi-performance-issues-3029a164ce94

http://www.engadget.com/2014/11/18/how-much-does-ios-8-1-1-improve-your-iphone-4s/

Happened to my iphone 4s. I was quite furious on both accounts. Gave my iPhone 4s away and bought an Android device and will never go back.

Same stuff happened to iOS 8 on iPhone 5 and 5c... they're a more sluggish device than they were with iOS 7. I've had a few friends complain about their iPhone 5 devices running slower... where-as Android has been refining and making their updates run faster.

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Seasonic for PSU's, hands down. Anything made by them, so Corsair PSU's where Seasonic is the OEM are fine too.

Kingston, bequiet.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I've had very good experiences with Fractal. The customer service is absolutely outstanding. I've had 2 components replaced by them and shipped free of charge. Couldn't recommend them enough for that alone. Their products are also top notch.

XFX, Crucial, and EVGA have also impressed me.

Although Apple gets a lot of flak, I've had very good experiences with their customer support. The hard drive in my macbook corrupted well after the warranty period was up but they still fixed the issue for me anyway. The person who helped me was very knowledgeable and I was out of there within 10 minutes.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Asus for me. Noctua and gigabyte also come to mind.