Which Tech brands do you trust most?

None to be quite honest. I've seen things fail from all brands. I prefer using a pool system for brands. I kinda quit doing that brand loyality thing way back in the day. Using the rating systems of various sites like ncix,newegg,amazon and other places. Never assume just because its a good brand they arent capable of producing crap.

Pants were invented by sailors in the sixteenth century to avoid Poseidon's wrath. It was believed that the sight of naked sailors angered the sea god.

Asus, MSI, EVGA, Corsair and Kingston have been my go to brands.

I've opened my mind about other brands, but sometimes i don't mind paying a little more for a quality product.

believe it or not.. i've always been a fan of Apple; not them as a company, but their products. I've always bought my Macbook's "used" and always tinkered and upgraded them myself. They are a perfect laptop for travel and school

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Honda.... oh wait, computers.

It depends on what we are talking about. I generally don't have a blanket brand loyalty but rather I have preferences on the individual components sometimes.

EVGA for video cards for sure. I've bought nine video cards since I've started building, all EVGA.

I guess ASUS for motherboards since I'm now on my third one after flirting briefly with an MSI that fried itself in an hour.

Both Corsair and G.Skill for RAM

If I have to buy an internal hard drive, Western Digital

External hard drives, well, I like to buy WD Internal drives and throw them in Vantec enclosures but I've had all kinds really.

So far Acer for monitors though I've only ever actually bought two brand new monitors in my life, both Acers.

And I guess what ultimately would be the answer, Logitech for peripherals. I've bought nothing but Logitech mice and keyboards and all computer speakers I've actually used for my main computers have also been Logitech. I've had 11 or 12 Logitech mice, 7 or 8 Logitech keyboards, and 4 sets of Logitech speakers. Funnily enough though, my mouse pad is a Corsair.

Other stuff, I've changed brands several times. It's all a matter of checking reviews and prices.

I have several depending on what the tech is;

PC Components: Asus and Corsair - never had a problem.

Peripherals: Logitech have never let me down here, still using the same set of 5.1 speakers I bought in 2008 - and the G502 is the best mouse i've ever owned, despite also being the ugliest  :wub:

TVs, DVD/Blu-ray and other tech like that: LG - Quality and reliability, often at lower prices than competitors too.

Non-PC gaming: Nintendo, easily. All of my Nintendo consoles/handhelds still work - all the way back from Wii/3DS to the N64 which was my first (it's not far off 20 years old now). Compared to the 4 xbox 360s I went through in the space of 3 or 4 years, for example. 

2nd time answering this question on this very topic. 
Logitech for me, always :D

Spoiler

This is a joke, right?

Why do people still watch this post jesus

I didn't know what to put here...

Trojan. Pretty ironic, I know. JK.

Probably Intel and Samsung, Asus and Antec. Now I don't know what components they have on their products but they seem to hold and perform good on top of warranty.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Favourite PC brand?

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

NZXT

i3 4170 : Asus R9 270 : MSI h81M-Pro VD : Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO : Seagate Barracuda 1TB : NZXT Source 210 : Some Random RAM

Dont really have a favourite but I do have a fondness for Thermaltake (I know I will probably get shit for this). My first gaming PC was in one of their cases, my current one still is. Ive had a few of their mice and fans and I really think they are well build good products so... there you go :P

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I don't have any real preference, everybody has it's gems which are incredible but also their weak spots

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I love how you say "god forbid jk" next to Apple when the same list includes HP and Dell? Like Apple is much better than either of those.

Nvidia, Intel and others don't even make and sell PCs. What are you actually asking?

I love how you say "god forbid jk" next to Apple when the same list includes HP and Dell? Like Apple is much better than either of those.

Nvidia, Intel and others don't even make and sell PCs. What are you actually asking?

If you actually look it says PC components as well -_-

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Laptops - Lenovo

Pre Builds - Dont know really, maybe Digital storm.

Parts wise.

GPU - Sapphire

Coolers - Cooler Master

PSU - Seasonic, Superflower

Motherboard - Gigabyte (Maybe)

Storage - Western Digital, Hitachi.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Funny thing about this thread is there's  actually 600+ replies & 10k views but only 14 votes :/

Details separate people.

motherboard: asus, gigabyte, msi

cpu: intel, amd

ram: corsair, kingston

graphics card: nvidia

case: coolermaster, corsair, NZXT

psu:coolermaster, corsair

Mobo- Gigabyte, I have a G31M-ES2C and a friend has a 586HX rev2, also my 970A-DS3 doesn't have any problems

HDD- Hitachi, 8 year old IDE 80 GB still working. WD, no problems in my gaming PC

GPU- Sapphire/EVGA/Gigabyte, HD7xxx series AMD. Nvidia, only had 210 and 640 gddr5

CPU- Both, no problems, except a dead G530, but that may have been due to the packaging.

Laptop- Toshiba/Lenovo. 8 year Toshiba A50-106 still working, booting faster than my gaming PC. ThinkPad Edge 15 working, not well but it could have been worse.

Ram-A-data and super*talent, no problems, one is 8 y/o(same computer from 2007)

Monitor- Samsung/ LG/ Asus

Case- Corsair, Raidmax

PSU- well, 8 y/o SafePower and a new (2013)Raider 750

Peripherals- Logitech.

Bulgarian, WoT nick- ivelinv8, War Thunder- BEST_NOOB_BG, GAMING PC: FX-4170; R9 280X TOXIC; 16 GB RAM; Fortron Raider 750W; Raidmax Helios case; WD Green 1TB. 50Mb/s + 50% bonus

Corsair has gone down a peg today with my M65 breaking after 2weeks of buying it. Like Quality control gone right out the window but then the retailer acting like its some huge inconvenience to get a replacement like trying to get blood out of a stone. Anyway i voted for Oppo Digital UK as they're bluray players are top notch and they're customer service is the best ive ever seen. If you got a tech question you can speak to the guys that made the firmware for it. They even sent out a replacement HDMI cable that is a amazing quality cable. That if you're talking just tech. If you are talking PC then Gigabyte have always been good to me with free stuff and their 970 G1's work great.

CPU: Intel i7 4930k 5Ghz RAM: GSkill Trident X 2400Mhz MOBO: Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition  GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti OC 2067Mhz PSU: Corsair AX1200i Case: Coolermaster C700P 

Cooling: Corsair H100i with 2 ML120s & 4 HD140s

SSDs: 1.75TB Samsung SSD's + 10TB HDD'sOS: Windows 10 Insiders Build Fast Ring - Monitors: Asus PB287Q 4K  -  Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum MX Brown 

Audio: Asus Xonar STX + Senn HD650

• 2 months later...

I know there are more brands, and i know that the PSUs tend to use other brands OEM

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

There are not really brands I love or hate, I look at the specific product.

But I guess I chose my favorite/one I would prefer if the specs and reviews are equal on the products

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

SUPERFLOWER

also I will not vote in this poll unless you give us multiple votes.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.