Hacker Leaks GTA 6 Alpha- Build Test Videos on GTA Forums

Deus Voltage

Seems like he was connected to Lapsus$, which was the one that hacked Nvidia a few months ago. Interesting 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Stumbled across a video on Rumble that said a channel was hit with a copyright strike by T2/RS simply for talking about the leak, not even showing any footage, pictures of the forum or mentioning the leaker's username.  Not terribly familiar with the channel (the one linked below), I've only seen it peripherally connected to some other channels I sometimes watch.  The one that got banned I have no knowledge of.

https://rumble.com/v1ks1nu-rockstar-strikes-channel-for-talking-about-gta-6-leak-never-go-full-naughty.html

I hope they postpone the release by 1 year just to annoy the player base with the excuse of having to recover from the hack and the sale of the source code. I mean we wouldn't want people to use the code to install hacks via through their game, right?

I for one enjoyed those leaks thoroughly.

I'm looking forward to playing GTA 6, and have nothing against the devs.

NPCs obviously look like robots considering that...wait for it... THEY'RE NOT TEXTURED.

Probably because it's still in development!

Only thing sad about the leaks is how long we'll have to wait until we can enjoy the new GTA.

On 9/26/2022 at 8:21 AM, Rym said:

I for one enjoyed those leaks thoroughly.

I'm looking forward to playing GTA 6, and have nothing against the devs.

NPCs obviously look like robots considering that...wait for it... THEY'RE NOT TEXTURED.

Probably because it's still in development!

Only thing sad about the leaks is how long we'll have to wait until we can enjoy the new GTA.

Honestly, basing one's purchase decisions based on "pre-alpha" footage, let alone development that we don't even know when it was done (for all we know it could have been an entire engine ago) is just fishing for an excuse to pooh-pooh it and not buy it in the first place.

Like GTA hasn't really interested me since GTA2. Yeah the top-down game. I bought GTA4, and I have the "free" GTA5 from the Epic store, but generally I lose the plot about 4 hours in and just blow stuff up for an hour to see how long I last and then shelve it. 

1 hour ago, Kisai said:

Like GTA hasn't really interested me since GTA2. Yeah the top-down game. I bought GTA4, and I have the "free" GTA5 from the Epic store, but generally I lose the plot about 4 hours in and just blow stuff up for an hour to see how long I last and then shelve it. 

So you basically didn't play any of the three 3d universe games?

Kind of agree with you on the second part, I finished GTA San Andreas' plot 8years after I first played it and never finished GTA 3, because I didn't like to do the mission, it was more fun blowing up everything to get a 5 star wanted level, and fly away in a tank.

GTA games for me have never been about the plot, I haven't finished any GTA within the same year I started playing it, except for GTA 5. Gta 5's story mission had a lot of stuff to blow up

8 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

So you basically didn't play any of the three 3d universe games?

Kind of agree with you on the second part, I finished GTA San Andreas' plot 8years after I first played it and never finished GTA 3, because I didn't like to do the mission, it was more fun blowing up everything to get a 5 star wanted level, and fly away in a tank.

GTA games for me have never been about the plot, I haven't finished any GTA within the same year I started playing it, except for GTA 5. Gta 5's story mission had a lot of stuff to blow up

I think that the story in GTA IV was pretty good.

This is a good read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Bellic

Also i think that GTA IV is the best GTA game.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

I think I would be more concerned on the backend technical aspects of the game, its said to be using the RAGE engine again correct? so its going to be similar in that aspect to GTA V, the devs obviously made improvements to the engine, with there being such a huge gap of time versus the other GTA games why was a completely new engine not built I wonder? I Cant say I know the capabilities of the RAGE engine but Bethesda did essentially the same thing with Skyrim SE and not much changed. I also fear this game being Peer to Peer like GTA V as well, that's a big factor on how easy it will be manipulated by hackers, but also the atrocious connections to others players. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 10:01 AM, Vishera said:

I think that the story in GTA IV was pretty good.

This is a good read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Bellic

Also i think that GTA IV is the best GTA game.

I haven't played GTA 4, (mainly because it looks kind of boring greyish, and has no car customisation), but I think I'll try it out this week, I personally think San Andreas is the best GTA game, it has everything, a good story line, Sam L Jackson, massive colorful map, car customisation, comically large amount of player customisation, underwater stuff, planes and helis, mods (there are mods which make San Andreas more gorgeous looking than GTA 5) but GTA 4 doesn't have a lot of that, but I've watched videos explaining the story of gta 4 and I think it's the best story in a GTA game (also the best physics)