Hacker Leaks GTA 6 Alpha- Build Test Videos on GTA Forums

Deus Voltage
12 hours ago, VirusDumb said:

Dudes be like "

"

*Subway sandwich here*

MY dude, the game is still in mid devlopment, they didn't fucking code the NPCs or implemented any actual gameplay yet

*looks at npc on rdr*

*looks at npc on gta5*

*Looks at npc on this leak*

Mah dude you're overestimating rockstars ability to change anything

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

The way the police does not shoot into the diner because of civilians is pretty cool. Honestly, I think this looks quite good for what stage the game is in. But the fact that the source code is leaked, this is terrible, because now we know the future GTA O will be a hackers playground again. I doubt Rockstar will change source code... 

3 hours ago, Nexxus said:

Incomplete game that is incomplete doesn't look good. More on the 11 o'clock news. 

Exactly Elder Scrolls Online leak showed a game that looked like it was from 2005 and generic as hell (everyone said it was DoA on graphics alone)

On launch it had the most grimdark, nice color palate, + very good looking graphics for an MMO, since Age of Conan. I was in awe how cool the zones were looking. Everyone was praising the graphics after launch xD. Polish always comes last (to not waste it on changed stuff).

3 hours ago, Nexxus said:

Incomplete game that is incomplete doesn't look good. More on the 11 o'clock news. 

31 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

Mah dude you're overestimating rockstars ability to change anything

Still it's not worth trashing on a game that only started being developed a few years ago 

58 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

Still it's not worth trashing on a game that only started being developed a few years ago 

No, it's stop hoping on board of the hype train and then act surprised when the final release wasn't worth half the hype, I. E.: it's called being realistic

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

No, it's stop hoping on board of the hype train and then act surprised when the final release wasn't worth half the hype, I. E.: it's called being realistic

What hype train? These footage aren't supposed to be public.

Being realistic is realizing "open betas" that occurs 1 month before release is bullshit. You're demoing the final product, devs can't do much in 1 month.

Honestly, what I'm more curious about is if anyone has to crunch for the next iteration of this dreary series that peaked 20 years ago.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

5 hours ago, crystal6tak said:

What hype train? These footage aren't supposed to be public.

Being realistic is realizing "open betas" that occurs 1 month before release is bullshit. You're demoing the final product, devs can't do much in 1 month.

Hype train in general

Devs can also do nothing in years length apparently : watch dog, anthem, nms, destiny, fallout76, me:a, cp2077, etc etc etc.

Is better to be pessimistic when it comes to AAA, if you haven't learned that yet by now, welp I guess get burned one more time.

2 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

Hype train in general

Devs can also do nothing in years length apparently : watch dog, anthem, nms, destiny, fallout76, me:a, cp2077, etc etc etc.

Is better to be pessimistic when it comes to AAA, if you haven't learned that yet by now, welp I guess get burned one more time.

There's no hypetrain the game wasn't supposed to be shown yet, it's unfinished, you can't judge it until the beta comes out

2 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

Hype train in general

Tbf as much as Rockstar is pretty scummy on terms of monetization they still have been pretty good at releasing quality games. Sure none of the games are perfect but they are all pretty solid. Also they actually take their time go create games which is why it took so long to releasing RD2. I don't think they will make the same mistakes as some other companies and release a half finished product. 

Hello guys,

I hope you all are doing well..

Stay safe and healthy 

As you all know that rockstar leaks are spreading like virus all over the internet !!

I was wondering whether r* team will be forced to launch it asap just like last of us 2....or not? 

@Ayush008 Merged with existing thread.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

18 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Looks generic AF and frankly pretty lame.

Exactly.

This is probably going to be the last GTA. They are done.

The primary reason that GTA has ever been big has never been the graphics or realism. It was just simply funny and whacky and over the top. They're essentially making a thug simulator at this point and are taking any offensive content out. I honestly am looking forward to the release just to see it flop. Can't wait.

25 minutes ago, Gamer Schnitzel said:

forward to the release just to see it flop. Can't wait.

Is it possible the leak was a test to gauge people's reaction to the game?   image.png.5a056bc3887416effc7ad7a7ad79e0ce.png

Is this real even?  420,69,nice.

2 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Tbf as much as Rockstar is pretty scummy on terms of monetization they still have been pretty good at releasing quality games. Sure none of the games are perfect but they are all pretty solid. Also they actually take their time go create games which is why it took so long to releasing RD2. I don't think they will make the same mistakes as some other companies and release a half finished product. 

and did rdr2 change anything compared to rdr1? other than make it more mtc prone

did npc improve between the two? did it even improve between rdr and gta?

again: expecting gta6 to be any different to what you already have in gta 5 will be a fools errand.

A different coat of paint is the best you'll get out of it.

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

and did rdr2 change anything compared to rdr1? other than make it more mtc prone

did npc improve between the two? did it even improve between rdr and gta?

again: expecting gta6 to be any different to what you already have in gta 5 will be a fools errand.

A different coat of paint is the best you'll get out of it.

I think that is a bit pessimistic. Also RD2 was a big improvement in graphics compared to 1 and was a solid game. Not sure what it is that you want the npcs to do as you seemed very focused on them. Also I think one thing people forget is that GTAV is still popular today so if they came out with a more refined version it still will do well. 

37 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

I think that is a bit pessimistic. Also RD2 was a big improvement in graphics compared to 1 and was a solid game. Not sure what it is that you want the npcs to do as you seemed very focused on them.

oh yeah, i mean the 2 are only 8 years apart of each other and one was exclusive to consoles that were already having a hard time drawing more power that they were already giving by the time the game came out, but yeah they did manage to improve the graphics.

43 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Also I think one thing people forget is that GTAV is still popular today so if they came out with a more refined version it still will do well. 

the gaming community as a whole can pretty much be summed up to this meme

Leaks are good for consumers.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Leaks are good for consumers.

some of these leaks where meaningless and doesn't show that much anyways, then again I haven't seen them all.

Edited by Quackers101

10 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Okay, fair, but, dude. 

Are you really expecting it to be any more fun? The models, voice lines, textures and whatnot may not be finished, but, is the gameplay really going to change? Like at all? Since i doubt it. 

The gameplay mechanics themselves look finished to me, and that looks generic and lame.

Lol what gameplay?? 

You saw nothing of gameplay outside a couple brief chases and a shoot out or 2 The vast majority of the footage was recorded in a white featureless test environment showing animations or some AI stuff.

You literally know NOTHING about how the game plays aside from its gonna play similar to a GTA game surprize surprize. You didn't need a leak to tell you that.

You know why game devs are so cagey about showing ANYTHING early or even confirming the existence of projects? Its because of commentary like this. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit