Hacker Leaks GTA 6 Alpha- Build Test Videos on GTA Forums

Deus Voltage
19 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

is the gameplay really going to change? Like at all? Since i doubt it. 

There isn't any gameplay shown yet, genius.

9 hours ago, Nexxus said:

You saw nothing of gameplay outside a couple brief chases and a shoot out or 2 The vast majority of the footage was recorded in a white featureless test environment showing animations or some AI stuff.

Exactly also it's years left for the game to be launched, we probably won't get a trailer until 2024, it's not worth trashing on right now. 

On 9/19/2022 at 1:23 PM, suicidalfranco said:

it's called being realistic

Ironic coming from someone who doesn't understand what "alpha footage" means

20 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

The gameplay mechanics themselves look finished to me, and that looks generic and lame.

It looks finished to you doesn't necessarily mean it's finished 

Guys be careful, since, the original leak's download link has been removed, there have been a lot of malicious links claiming to be the leak's download link, one of my discord friends tried downloading from one and he got a zip bomb.

1 hour ago, VirusDumb said:

Ironic coming from someone who doesn't understand what "alpha footage" means

Ironic coming from someone who doesn't learn from the past

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

23 minutes ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Dude, why are you defending this trash heap?

Was GTA 5 your first GTA game and now you're in love with the series, or what?

"Don't ask questions! Just consume product and get excited for next product"

Couldn't be more real

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

What a miserable existence it must be to be so contrarian and hate everything. Maybe just let people enjoy things 🤷‍♂️

I too think it looks fine especially for how early in development it is. Will reserve my final judgments for when it's finished and released instead of writing it off as tRaSh based on literally nothing.

2 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Dude, why are you defending this trash heap?

Was GTA 5 your first GTA game and now you're in love with the series, or what?

First question's answer:

It's trash cuz it's not ready yet, your criticism are as valid as a guy saying eggs taste bad, after eating a raw egg along with the shell.

Second question's answer:

No I hadn't played GTA 5 until I was 14, but I've been playing the games since I was 7 and at the time of writing this I've played all the GTA games except London '61 & '69 and Chinatown wars.

Now expanding upon the first question since y'all just don't understand at once or thrice or how many times I've said this

What you're seeing is the Alpha gameplay, now you might not know what that is so here's the extract from the Wikipedia page of Software release cycles

In general an alpha version or release of a software package intends to do something particular, mostly does so, yet isn't guaranteed to do so fully.

Also 

Alpha software may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version.

To explain it in a more real life/ practical example.

Let's say hypothetically *insert Ben Shapiro meme here* that one day you go to a restaurant and order an egg or a potato if you're vegan. Now usually the chef will probably go to the kitchen, take the egg or the potato out of his refrigerator and probably fills the sauce pan with water and puts the egg or the potato in it, and places the saucepan on the stove for it to boil, now let's say right after a few seconds of the chef turning the stove on a thief comes to the kitchen and steals the egg or the potato, and the chef starts chasing the thief, now on the chase the thief who picked up a potato/egg right off the stove, leaves it on your table cuz it's hot, and you eat that egg/potato which was only boiled for a few seconds, it's going to taste really bad, now can you say that eggs/potatoes are bad after eating that? Yes you can cuz you have freedom of expression, but a guy next to you says that it was raw and you should wait for the chef to comeback and make you a new one, will you argue with that guy? Well it's completely upto you,

in this case a sensible person would probably wait for the chef to comeback and cook the egg/potato completely and then judge it/the chef

A dumb person might just go on arguing with the guy.

Now replace the egg/potato with GTA 6, the chef with Rockstar games, the thief with the hacker who leaked the footage, and the guy next to you with me.

Clear?

It doesn't matter how predictable Rockstar might be. To expand on what VirusDumb says, you just don't make assumptions based on very early code — there's too much that can change. It's the same reason you don't predict the outcome of an election years in advance.

14 minutes ago, NastyFlytrap said:

how, or what is going to change compared to the full version? Honestly?

For that you gotta wait for the game to come out, now usually I prefer to judge games when it's officially announced and who's developing it. Now with the GTA trilogy definitive edition, I knew the game was going to suck when I found out wardrum studios was developing it, wardrum has a reputation of making the worst dog shit mobile ports, I've played the PS3 remaster of San Andreas and the amount of defects you see right from the beginning show that they don't care about the game they work on, so I knew it was going to be bad.

But for this I don't know which rockstar studio is making it, if it is made by North or San Diego, I think the game will be far more different than what you see in the leaks, and there's no way Rockstar north will ever mess up a GTA game cuz, even if it's San Diego the game will turn out great as they've done a good job with rdr2 already, regardless, I expect the final product to be drastically different than what you see, if it turns out bad, then maybe your criticism could be considered valid then, but for now your criticism makes no sense

19 minutes ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Tell me something, ok, it is alpha, but, in your opinion, how, or what is going to change compared to the full version? Honestly?

Spoiler, we don't have crystal balls and none of us work for Rockstar.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

6 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

Just did some research (Googling) on the hacker, turns out he's only 18 and had also hacked Uber before

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/18-year-old-claiming-to-have-leaked-the-gta-6-videos-was-apparently-also-the-uber-hacker-198911.html

There is actually talk he may only be 16 which broke yesterday I believe. But who knows

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

15 hours ago, Nexxus said:

none of us work for Rockstar.

It's not unlikely that a member of this forum works for Rockstar, but I think they'd get fired if they revealed so, or get picked up by G-men if they say anything under this post.

15 hours ago, Nexxus said:

There is actually talk he may only be 16 which broke yesterday I believe. But who knows

No way, I'm pretty sure that you need enough experience to hack into companies worth billions of dollars, a 16 y.o. very likely won't have time to gain such amount of experience unless he's been hacking computers since he or she was hacking computers since the age of 10

2 hours ago, VirusDumb said:

No way, I'm pretty sure that you need enough experience to hack into companies worth billions of dollars, a 16 y.o. very likely won't have time to gain such amount of experience unless he's been hacking computers since he or she was hacking computers since the age of 10

Making the wrong assumption that just because you are a billion dollar company you have top cybersecurity.

Not like corporations are known to cut cost by first downsizing their IT staff, or outsourcing them to cheaper ones, or not having any kind of security at all. Plus hacking is all about social skills this day and not going brrrrrrrrrrrrr with the keyboard on 100 terminal screens, so the employees are the highest attack vector

1 minute ago, VirusDumb said:

@NastyFlytrap @suicidalfranco  @Gamer Schnitzel

and everyone who's saying that the footage looks bad, this is how GTA 5 looked in alpha

Thank you for disproving your point. That looks really similar to the GTA 6 alpha, though you can't make a point on the NPCs since they're not shown at all.

elephants

Most games look and play completely different from the final product while in early development, duh. Even if you'd look at 100 hours of gameplay in the current game state you will not be able to judge how good or bad the final result will be. Pre-alpha is pretty much just the phase of throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks.

I'll personally probably not play it, just like i wasn't interested in GTA V. It's simply not my style of game. But i can still aknowledge that there are a lot of people that like it. It's baffling how people use pre-alpha footage to make a buying decision about a game that probably won't be released for years. If this is enough to make up your mind then you have much bigger problems to deal with than a game you obviously don't care about.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

18 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Thank you for disproving your point. That looks really similar to the GTA 6 alpha, though you can't make a point on the NPCs since they're not shown at all.

it's not about that, it's just that it looks exactly like gta 4, how everyone is saying that gta 6 looks like gta 5

Even FBI got involved.  🤔

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

1 hour ago, xAcid9 said:

Even FBI got involved.  🤔

you're late dude, the hacker already got arrested