How did LMG let Captains Workspace do a 4090 review before they could?

I was browsing the good old YouTube a notice this stellar 4090 review which it the tube several months before anyone else. This left me to wonder why no one else is covering it. Is your PC big enough to handle this 4090? 

Check the date.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

6 minutes ago, WilltheBillKiller said:

I was browsing the good old YouTube a notice this stellar 4090 review which it the tube several months before anyone else. This left me to wonder why no one else is covering it. Is your PC big enough to handle this 4090? 

They walk among us...  🙄

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

God I hope this is satire, and the OP doesn't think this is real. I'm almost positive it is, but if the Internet has taught be anything, it's to not make assumptions. 😉

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

God I hope this is satire, and the OP doesn't think this is real. I'm almost positive it is, but if the Internet has taught be anything, it's to not make assumptions. 😉

Wait you mean to tell me that everything on YouTube isn't 100% real? I think you'll be sad when my money from the Nigerian Prince comes through while no one else was willing to help him.

1 minute ago, Tech87 said:

Only 1kW of power consumption. Not bad.

I would definitely go with the Ti model for the extra cooling, as those chips seem to run toasty!!!

That's what I'm talking about. With the dedicated power supply already build in that just means more power for my cpu and rgb. Lol

-= Locked =-

We prefer topics in the General Discussion to be made for constructive discussion. If you wish to post memes, we have a Status Update Feature and a dedicated Linus meme thread.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER