Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
On 08/08/2016 at 6:40 PM, Typho said:

Is Tales of Zestiria originally game or VN?

A JRPG with boring repetetive fighting mechanics and drivel for a story that almost feels like you're playing knock-off Zelda.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Just a quick random question about where to find something. A friend of mine was interested in some of animations from the Young Animator Project 2011 (Why that year specifically I have no idea) is there a place to watch all the things from it? 

Sorry for the silly question.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

On 8/8/2016 at 9:44 AM, BirdyTheMighty said:

lol thanks i've been drawing for 4 hours straight soo gonna stop for now on this, just roughtly sketch the hair 

DSC00878.jpg

That's neat. Maybe subtle hints of shoulder blades would make the next seem less... far back(?)

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Has anyone picked up NMS yet on preorder looks good but no way am I paying full price for a console port that could be Arkham Knight 2.0

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

On 08/08/2016 at 9:56 AM, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

Hay guys I'm in a mood for a beautiful anime like your lie in April any ideas

(thanks for any help)

There's a fair chance you've seen it, but maybe Angel Beats? Tasogare Otome x Amnesia is also an option I guess. Both are from supernatural genre though, unlike Your Lie in April.

So I've watch the first season of Danganronpa and enjoyed it lots but I can't get myself to start watching Danganronpa 3 - Despair Arc/Future Arc. Anyone's watching it and maybe give me a little push?

b6cbf11473c2484aad3b7caca8e4cc11.png

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

2 hours ago, Verrierr said:

There's a fair chance you've seen it, but maybe Angel Beats? Tasogare Otome x Amnesia is also an option I guess. Both are from supernatural genre though, unlike Your Lie in April.

ive seen angel beats and it was amazing ill have to check out Tasogare Otome x Amnesia thanks for the help

1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

nice saber figure! 

now I'm just waiting for my bootleg http://www.ebay.com/itm/fate-stay-night-saber-of-red-rare-PVC-figure-collection-toys-new-first-/201639122338 to come in. was suppose to be here today but don't know what happened.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

12 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

hay guys very weird question and if it is unwelcomed feel free to ask me to remove it, however i was wondering ... what is an anime where, like in future diary, the anime builds a relationship between two char. and has nudity in it is like an echi, but it blends in with the story and is not the focus like in rosio vampire, highschool dxd, or to love ru, but is an aspect that adds to the story. then in the end of the anime they end up actually having sex, but not weird or graphic sex (thoe its weird to say) emotional sex where the story is built up to make the "act" mean something. in future diary they made the nudity just a part of the story and it never took away from what was happening and in the end with they "made love" (once again weird to say) it felt like they truly loved each other during "it". another one that kinda did it was yamadas first time(however that one was more comedy based). it doesn't matter if the nudity is kinda over the top as long as the end "act" is emotional. thanks for any help.

Your description somewhat similar to the manga Re:Marina

But it's not anime-adapted, it has ecchi scene, but no sex scene

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

1 minute ago, GarnetDevil said:

Your description somewhat similar to the manga Re:Marina

But it's not anime-adapted, it has ecchi scene, but no sex scene

thanks for the suggestion! but i cant really get into manga that well  ... 

1 minute ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

thanks for the suggestion! but i cant really get into manga that well  ... 

Well I kinda like it, though the ending doesn't really satisfy me

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

On 8.8.2016 at 10:44 AM, BirdyTheMighty said:

lol thanks i've been drawing for 4 hours straight soo gonna stop for now on this, just roughtly sketch the hair 

DSC00878.jpg

The buttocks don't really make sense from this angle. I would recommend that you invest some time looking into anatomy.

I need to dust off my tablet and do some stuff again :P

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

4 hours ago, 69ing Rainbow Dash said:

now I'm just waiting for my bootleg http://www.ebay.com/itm/fate-stay-night-saber-of-red-rare-PVC-figure-collection-toys-new-first-/201639122338 to come in. was suppose to be here today but don't know what happened.

Not sure about the face on that one.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

1 hour ago, Urishima said:

The buttocks don't really make sense from this angle. I would recommend that you invest some time looking into anatomy.

I need to dust off my tablet and do some stuff again :P

yeah i know my cousin kinda hinted that too me too. When it comes down to organics for this instance the anatomy of a human being i tend to suck at it :dry: unless its bang on facing to the front side or back which i can do, but when it comes to angling lol 

lives on

BAKABT

12 hours ago, Verrierr said:

So I've watch the first season of Danganronpa and enjoyed it lots but I can't get myself to start watching Danganronpa 3 - Despair Arc/Future Arc. Anyone's watching it and maybe give me a little push?

Don't know about a little push, but judging from the first episode it might be good to give it a try, because it's probably among the "best" 10 anime of this season. Shokugeki no Souma s2, D.Gray Man Hallow (started watching D.Gray Man) , ReLIFE?  (didn't give it a try cuz not sure if my type), Orange?, Danganronpa 3, Arslan Senki s2, Tales of Zestiria X. Anyways I think Danganronpa 3 is much better than Arslan Senki s2 and pretty mediocre Tales of Zestiria X (waiting for a change in story writing) > Based on "I've got this feeling" ;) Zestiria may have a chace but Arslan Senki is done. 

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

22 hours ago, Urishima said:

Not sure about the face on that one.

Well I got it today ironically I think the only good part is the face. It's a really shitty version.

28 minutes ago, 69ing Rainbow Dash said:

Well I got it today ironically I think the only good part is the face. It's a really shitty version.

Price would tend to make me assume that. Figures are not cheap for decent ones.

Anyone know what the cheapest XLR mixer is. Got a floureon 800 but its well quiet.

Steve

9 minutes ago, Charger said:

-snip-

atleast you got a desk, I got a cardboard box that I use xD

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

9 minutes ago, themaniac said:

atleast you got a desk, I got a cardboard box that I use xD

well currently I have 4 desks (3 here and one at my parents) and only one computer. 

tell you what i need a tablet with a screen i cant draw straight lines on ones with out one lol

lives on

BAKABT