Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
2 hours ago, killers993 said:

Can I get a link to the discord? Didn't know the group had a discord. 

13 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

I don't think my cpu  could handle discord. 

Here you go: https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsYPQ4ej

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

29 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

I don't think my cpu  could handle discord. 

Wait it basically just a web based chat room program

31 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Thanks. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

23 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

I stopped at Mitsuwa on the way back from Anime Central 2016 convention (ACEN) and picked up a few things. They seriously have the best bottles and containers. https://goo.gl/jP3uNA

Mitsuwa%20Trip%20ACEN%202016.jpg

shit...didn't get to meet you

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

11 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

It's a Lenovo I got.  I don't like having powerful laptops because I don't really have a need for one.  It's the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555 with an A10-7300+a AMD Radeon R7 M260DX.

ah ok. the display on it looks pretty good, judging from the pic you posted. a matte display as well, which i always prefer. 

@Charger you got any resources and recommended lubricants for MX reds?

Shine mini is starting to feel kinda scratchy

Error: 410

49 minutes ago, helping said:

@Charger you got any resources and recommended lubricants for MX reds?

Shine mini is starting to feel kinda scratchy

@TheProfosist would be better at that kind of thing. The problem is most people lube switches by taking them apart which is not something you can do with out desoldering all the switches (assuming it is plate mount and not just pcb).

Has the forum become more responsive yet? Worth returning to?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

16 minutes ago, Crowes said:

Maybe... it comes and goes. 

2 hours ago, Crowes said:

Not sure... It's really sluggish compared to the old layout...

3 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

weeaboos /s 

I'm one and I'm proud

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

5 minutes ago, FinestRyeBread said:

I'm one and I'm proud

Yep! :D

5ZFOVWz.png

Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

3 hours ago, DigitalHermit said:

Not sure... It's really sluggish compared to the old layout...

Same ol' same ol'.

5 hours ago, Crowes said:

Same ol' same ol'.

it seems the forum is far slower at posting in this thread because it has so many posts. 

8 hours ago, Charger said:

well this is the anime club after all...

tru

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I might rewatch Code Geass.

I loved it the many times I've watched it

I finally got around to fixing my anime list.

The background was broken so it wasn't shuffling. I discovered that the website that was hosting the 3 images that got shuffled is offline for some reason. Found a different one that allows me to use more than 3 images (so I abused the shit out of it). I also took care of that pesky list color. The orange didn't really go well with a lot of the backgrounds. It didn't really match the 3 backgrounds I had before either but I didn't want a dull grey color like I have now... sadly it's the only one that really works.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I come with a special request, to people that watch naruto that might know this.

So i decided to watch naruto again, but i dont' remember the last episode i watched(number), i remember the last thiing happening when i stopped watching was that Gaara, the tsuchikage and mizukage fighting the old kages, so gaara vs his father that uses some kind of sand with gold i believe?  I dont remember much sorry. I believe around here we see some background story about gaara, how he became the way he is, about his mother too.

I also remember Madara gathering 7/9 tailed beasts and going onto the war, but he didn't make it yet while i was watching.

Sooo yeah, if it helps, i remember that i watched episodes 320+ for sure

Edit: Found wiki with episodes and a description of what happens on them, solved.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I picked up Nozoki Ana a few days ago and I've had a very hard time putting it down since then. Not just because it's glued to my hands with semen, but also because the story is so interesting.

Highly recommended if you like erotic romance (basically hentai, but without showing genitals) with lots of twists and turns. It might make you feel like shit for the characters though. They suffer quite a lot throughout the story.

The spin-off Nozo x Kimi is a lot more innocent (no sex) but has a very similar premise. Not anywhere near as good though.