Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This thread is still alive is it?

Anyone else hyped for the new fault game?

Also does anyone know why I can't change to the dark theme, it just redirects until firefox stops it. My eyes are burning.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

7 minutes ago, Opask said:

Also does anyone know why I can't change to the dark theme, it just redirects until firefox stops it. My eyes are burning.

The thread is still alive but the club is dormant but I'm told members are active on one of those chat services (discord I think)

Oh I'm interested in a new fault milestone I watched the first one and played the second. I didn't know there was a demo out I will have to check it out sometime.

52 minutes ago, Charger said:

The thread is still alive but the club is dormant but I'm told members are active on one of those chat services (discord I think)

Oh I'm interested in a new fault milestone I watched the first one and played the second. I didn't know there was a demo out I will have to check it out sometime.

Doesn't surprise me since it was just posted today. I just happened to stumble upon it by coincidence when I was looking for the guide on how to install Fate Stay/Night with the english patches. But ya I'm probably going to end up playing through Fault in one sitting when it comes out. Assuming of course that its the same length as the others.

Edit:

Been really into C-Clays lately and other Kancolle remixes. Don't know if any one still discusses music in here but I'll post it anyway.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

5 hours ago, Opask said:

I enjoyed watched someone else(Dodger/PressHeartToContinue) play and narrate the entire first game, but I couldn't get into it without voices, so I never read the the second one. I probably will, one day, as I've read other VN without voices.

But I thought the Fault games were done? Considering they are selling it as a Complete edition on steam.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 hours ago, TetraSky said:

I enjoyed watched someone else(Dodger/PressHeartToContinue) play and narrate the entire first game, but I couldn't get into it without voices, so I never read the the second one. I probably will, one day, as I've read other VN without voices.

But I thought the Fault games were done? Considering they are selling it as a Complete edition on steam.

I started it by watching dodger play it as well. I then watched / played the second part myself but in my mind they now have dodgers voices lol.

As for the game being done it is far from complete there are probably going to be a decent amount more 

10 hours ago, Charger said:

Discord and TS3 (I think)

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

1 hour ago, FinestRyeBread said:

Discord and TS3 (I think)

TS3 is pretty much unused now that Discord's the hot new shiz.

44 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

So, I watched this um...fan service anime on Hulu called Bikini Warriors.  It was terrible.  I mean Freezing at least had some moments.  This is just fan service galore.  <.<

Well with a name like that it is expected

On 6/17/2016 at 0:55 AM, FinestRyeBread said:

@TheProfosist are you going to anime midwest?

nope I only go to one con a year now...

2 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

Why?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

17 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

how is the thread revival thing going? 

Waiting on a certain item to arrive at my doorstep before the revival can be kicked off. Unfortunately, massdrop seems to have pushed back the delivery date.... We'll see what happens.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

feelsbadman, i missed you at acen

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

I was scrolling through some of the posts I missed while I was doing some other junk, Lmao at the fact that the complaining about the forum software never ended. I still can't get the forum to change to the dark theme even if I disable all my add-ons.

Anyways if some gets a chance can they send me an invite to the discord?

I was watching season 2 of SAO and its actually not that bad. I think it probably gets skipped due to the second half of the first season. But in at least the first 14 episodes his sister has a total of like 2min of screen time. Otherwise its kinda fun to watch. Also the first ED is really good.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Laputacake said:

Woah, this shizzle is still alive. Damn

Sees username.

Is not relative to Castle in the Sky.

leaves.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

4 hours ago, Opask said:

I was scrolling through some of the posts I missed while I was doing some other junk, Lmao at the fact that the complaining about the forum software never ended. I still can't get the forum to change to the dark theme even if I disable all my add-ons.

Anyways if some gets a chance can they send me an invite to the discord?

I was watching season 2 of SAO and its actually not that bad. I think it probably gets skipped due to the second half of the first season. But in at least the first 14 episodes his sister has a total of like 2min of screen time. Otherwise its kinda fun to watch. Also the first ED is really good.

https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsZdTNm5

12 hours ago, Crowes said:

Sees username.

Is not relative to Castle in the Sky.

leaves.

Ye it is though in spanish it means The Whore

Steve

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Been alive.

@MyInnerFred  Guess what finally happened?   My turtle beach finally bit the dust...sorta.  I know the 5.1-7.1 crap was more of a gimmick, but now it's doing this weird thing where I have to tilt my head in order to get sound out of the left side.  Apparently, the internal cable to the headset got messed up.  Am I better off getting a mod mic for my m20xs, or just getting another gaming headset gimmick?

well the mod mic will most definitely be of better quality(unless you get a very expensive headset) so unless you want the mic to be permanently attached(which i guess you could do with super glue) to the headset then imo you should get the mod mic

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I as considering the mod mic because of one major factor.  I hate having something that reminds me of a straw constantly in my line of sight while I'm trying to focus on the game I'm playing.   I really only use the mic on PS4 now anyways.  I'm just currently running the PS4's mono mic thing through the controller and the m20xs through the Earforce DDS box from Turtle Beach.

then imo get the mod mic

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

On 6/19/2016 at 11:31 PM, Technicolors said:

how is the thread revival thing going? 

Thread revival? lol

This whole forum needs a revival from its cancer coma.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

25 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Whatever do you mean? o.O  I don't pay as much attention I use to.

the rest of the forum sucks. That's about it

although i do want to become a bit more active around here.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

5 hours ago, Tr3vor said:

the rest of the forum sucks. That's about it

although i do want to become a bit more active around here.

I just assumed you were referring to the forum software still being trash

11 hours ago, Laputacake said:

Ye it is though in spanish it means The Whore

Hold on, hold on. Hooooolld it right there.

Hold on.

.... What?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono