Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
2 hours ago, Charger said:

I feel like @DigitalHermit may know a thing or 2 about loli things

2 hours ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

Cool!  So do you know if they know any websites where you can buy life size  loli statues or life sized objects? 

um LOL theres a guy on the discord channel named cae..... should probably ask him lol guy posted more loli than anyone could imagine

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

15 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Well you did start at 3.3. So a fair overclock anyway.

I like my pok3r. Is nice.

and i got myself a pok3r 3 too. with brown switch not clear, too bad but it is not available in my country unless i buy it from overseas but the postage is enough to get another good pbt custom keycaps...

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

8 hours ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

Question...do any of you guys know websites where there's lots of loli ? 

Are you willing to throw in the equivalent on an arm and a leg? Because they are expensive af.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

And so my journey to reach the convergence line begins lolNixie Clock.jpg

most expensive damn clock i ever bought lol

Im sensing soldering fails in my future, and waiting... lots and lots of waiting....

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

23 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

And so my journey to reach the convergence line begins lolNixie Clock.jpg

most expensive damn clock i ever bought lol

Im sensing soldering fails in my future, and waiting... lots and lots of waiting....

damn that seems a bit pricey but I have not looked into nixie clock kits recently 

2 minutes ago, Charger said:

damn that seems a bit pricey but I have not looked into nixie clock kits recently 

yea its a bit. there are some sub $200 ones but they have either no base or just an ugly piece of plastic, but all the ones i liked are in the $300 to $500 range, i also specifically wanted a kit so its something i can do to pass the time. 

30 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

yea its a bit. there are some sub $200 ones but they have either no base or just an ugly piece of plastic, but all the ones i liked are in the $300 to $500 range, i also specifically wanted a kit so its something i can do to pass the time. 

31 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

what does the base look like? I have always been more interested in just the base electronic kits since I could always just make a base for it.

12 minutes ago, Charger said:

what does the base look like? I have always been more interested in just the base electronic kits since I could always just make a base for it.

Its pretty simple. just a plexi top with a bit of a bottom.

s-l1600.jpg

most of the stuff i was seeing sub 200 just had what looked to be like standoffs which was a turnoff to me since i dont have the stuff to make a base here. i also liked that this has the little lights between the numbers which alot sub 200 dont have

there is also a verson of this clock for 140 without the base and has the standoffs

And i see what you mean... the forum software is still trash and laggy 2 months later after i left

31 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Its pretty simple. just a plexi top with a bit of a bottom.

s-l1600.jpg

most of the stuff i was seeing sub 200 just had what looked to be like standoffs which was a turnoff to me since i dont have the stuff to make a base here. i also liked that this has the little lights between the numbers which alot sub 200 dont have

there is also a verson of this clock for 140 without the base and has the standoffs

And i see what you mean... the forum software is still trash and laggy 2 months later after i left

ya its a nice looking clock.

I quoted you then i started to type and deleted it using backspace one to many times then I couldn't type under the quote and couldn't remove the quote on my phone. I really wish they would give back a code view because this ui sucks for everything.

1 minute ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

I have  $2,000 set away for this budget.

That's a negative, I will not have any illegal dealings in my facility.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

10 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

That's a negative, I will not have any illegal dealings in my facility.

You make it sound like he is trying to buy kids lol

Just now, ScootsMcgoots said:

I mean I'd hide the statue in the closet from my GF but yeah I'm pretty sure buying it isn't illegal.

All transactions on company premise will have a item surcharge of 15%.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

Why tho.

we generally try to discourage the loli topic around here because it has caused problems in this thread before. Other than that I have no idea.

15 minutes ago, Charger said:

we generally try to discourage the loli topic around here because it has caused problems in this thread before. Other than that I have no idea.

18 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

Why tho.

Actually that wasn't even why, I was just saying shit to say shit.

13 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

I don't get how it could cause problems but ok.  Also I was saying "why tho"  in response to the extra fee.

well it caused problems because of questionable ecchi loli images being posted as I recall but the fee is clearly just bull shitting 

1 minute ago, Charger said:

well it caused problems because of questionable ecchi loli images being posted as I recall but the fee is clearly just bull shitting 

That's true, the person who posted all of that isn't here anymore if my memory doesn't fail me.

The extra fee is used to fund club activities.

42 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

That's true, the person who posted all of that isn't here anymore if my memory doesn't fail me.

The extra fee is used to fund club activities.

now im trying to think of who started it and I can only think back to brown ninja but I think that was for yuri gifs maybe I'm just getting it all confused I know there was problems with loli images because I remember talking to a mod about that.

6 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

All transactions on company premise will have a item surcharge of 15%.

typical fred...... always tryin to make a buck lol or 300 if he spends 2k.... but 2k.... on loli..... i thought cae had problems lol

I stopped at Mitsuwa on the way back from Anime Central 2016 convention (ACEN) and picked up a few things. They seriously have the best bottles and containers. https://goo.gl/jP3uNA

Mitsuwa%20Trip%20ACEN%202016.jpg

On 6/4/2016 at 10:46 AM, ScootsMcgoots said:

Question...do any of you guys know websites where there's lots of loli ? 

Yes... Try to ask your nearest NSA field office...

On a more serious note:

Head on over to the discord channel if you want to ask about that...

On 6/4/2016 at 11:19 AM, Charger said:

I feel like @DigitalHermit may know a thing or 2 about loli things

I'm not sure why'd you'd mention me for this...

Edited by DigitalHermit
Addendum

5 hours ago, DigitalHermit said:

Yes... Try to ask your nearest NSA field office...

On a more serious note:

I'm not sure why'd you'd mention me for this...

I must wrongly associate its discussion with you.

12 hours ago, DigitalHermit said:

Can I get a link to the discord? Didn't know the group had a discord. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i