Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
2 minutes ago, Daegun said:

Well I feel better. For the past week I haven't been able to sleep more than 2 hours at a time for God knows what reason, even after taking stupid amounts of melatonin. So I've been taking a couple short naps every day, turning the whole week into one very long day. Well no more! Just slept 16 hours solid and am ready for XCOM 2 now.

You know what a job driving cars and 30mg of melatonin make you? A danger. 

seems like you like to live dangerously. 

29 minutes ago, Daegun said:

Well I feel better. For the past week I haven't been able to sleep more than 2 hours at a time for God knows what reason, even after taking stupid amounts of melatonin. So I've been taking a couple short naps every day, turning the whole week into one very long day. Well no more! Just slept 16 hours solid and am ready for XCOM 2 now.

You know what a job driving cars and 30mg of melatonin make you? A danger. 

Jeez, maybe stop taking melatonin? If you supplement your body with hormones it's not going to make as much on it's own. I think melatonin can form dependencies.

30 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

@helping @Jacona

Thought you guys might like this one:

@helping, you know who the hell this guy is? @helpingaskewcokemansarcasm

have heard re:p a few times before though never went through the effort to download stuff, will look in to

Lol that's askew's troll account, it got bent promptly based on (correct) suspicion only.

1 hour ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Least thats a place to start. Im not the most creative person lol so this should be pretty interesting. Probably gonna have a bunch of fail in it. 

1 question though, Im doing 3 25inch 1440p monitors with a 40inch 1080p tv mounted on the wall directly behind it? how will that work. Would i need to say make the huge 7680x1440 wallpaper and then make a 1080p wallpaper to match and set the monitors to have their own wallpaper.(though thinking like that then ill probably have to cut the 7680x1440 into 3 2560x1440 wallpapers and set them individually) Sounds like im complicating this alot lol

no wtf are u doing

just use 3 1440p wallpapers and a 1080p wallpaper. Make it match thematically but not necessarily the same wallpaper or a continuous large one.

shame, I saw a 3x 1440p dump some time ago but I didn't bother saving any. Well they weren't that impressive anyway.

at least your life is easy. Try finding 4 wallpapers of 1440p and 3x 1080p vertical to match.

@MyInnerFred lol looking back at that accounts profile pic, that was good times.

I had to manually stitch that gif together frame by frame to get my eyebrows at an appropriate sped and keep everything else synced.

Error: 410

4 minutes ago, Kenji6 said:

Well, I think I found my corner of this forum. Howdy there, Fam. 

To introduce myself, I....

Hmm.

How do you introduce yourself properly on an anime thread...

Welcome to the club thread, I take it you want to join our community? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

Welcome to the club thread, I take it you want to join our community? 

Ah, right, should've asked to join before jumping in. And yes, I would like to, thanks.

Just now, Kenji6 said:

Ah, right, should've asked to join before jumping in. And yes, I would like to, thanks.

What brings you to this corner of hell then?

Steve

5 minutes ago, helping said:

at least your life is easy. Try finding 4 wallpapers of 1440p and 3x 1080p vertical to match.

I need that setup lol actually, probably not since my 980ti is probably gonna shit bricks with 3 1440p monitors lol

2 minutes ago, Kenji6 said:

And welcome to the club

3 minutes ago, Laputacake said:

auiWOPF.gif.b596d33a11f6f71b6dd66e4c989b

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just now, Laputacake said:

Well if you call this hell, then misery loves company, I suppose. Just here to find people to hang with, a sub-culture within a niche community tech forum. Also, I'm partially interested to see what the Waifu-Wars are like here. *Popcorn popping in the microwave*

8 minutes ago, Kenji6 said:

Alright onto the roster you go. Wait.. there is no roster the 2nd post on the thread is still bugged... well I'll fix it eventually. 

You start as a intern. Good Luck.

kXuGuyF.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

Alright onto the roster you go. Wait.. there is not roster the 2nd post on the thread is still bugged... well I'll fix it eventually. 

You start as a intern. Good Luck.

Just like my last internship that dropped me when they found out they had to pay me for the work I did. Off to a wonderful start, I see.

Though the only barring factor here is an editing bug from what I can tell, so I trust that better than monetary conflicts.

5 minutes ago, Kenji6 said:

Well if you call this hell, then misery loves company, I suppose. Just here to find people to hang with, a sub-culture within a niche community tech forum. Also, I'm partially interested to see what the Waifu-Wars are like here. *Popcorn popping in the microwave*

you hang at r/anime often? they have an entire tournament for best waifu

2 minutes ago, Kenji6 said:

Just like my last internship that dropped me when they found out they had to pay me for the work I did. Off to a wonderful start, I see.

Though the only barring factor here is an editing bug from what I can tell, so I trust that better than monetary conflicts.

Waifu wars? those don't happen here.

yp1epxA.jpg

Just now, Technicolors said:

you hang at r/anime often? they have an entire tournament for best waifu

I'll be honest, r/anime is a little too intense for me. Part of the reason why I'm here for my anime community fix is because its a smaller group of people who (seemingly, so far) won't jump down my throat when I say things like "I've never watch Lucky Star" and "Cowboy Bebop is my favorite anime".

5 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

-i bet your waifu is some loli shit-

I am so guilty of that. ... only... sans the shit.

Di2wnSe.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

4 minutes ago, Kenji6 said:

I'll be honest, r/anime is a little too intense for me. Part of the reason why I'm here for my anime community fix is because its a smaller group of people who (seemingly, so far) won't jump down my throat when I say things like "I've never watch Lucky Star" and "Cowboy Bebop is my favorite anime".

pretty much everyone here acknowledges that their taste and everyone elses is shit so you can say you like boku no pico and noone would judge. actually they proabably would but any other anime and you should be good lol they just like to test you on why you like the show

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

7 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Waifu wars? those don't happen here.

80e.gif

5 minutes ago, Kenji6 said:

What? you have never seen Lucky star? You horrible person. 

I kid. I have not seen it either.

welcome.

e1ecd15ccf716198cb832fb68533d01db670086d

Blarg

1 minute ago, Vitalius said:

I am so guilty of that.

@Kenji6 We don't really argue about which waifu is the best here lol. We are most definitely not like reddit. 

We actually don't really talk about waifu's and whatnot here unless someone mentions or asks about them lol. I'm sure a large percentage of us here don't even have one.

VIH6iUT.png

7 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

pretty much everyone here acknowledges that their taste and everyone elses is shit so you can say you like boku no pico and noone would judge.

we're all aware but that doesn't stop me sometimes from reminding people

like wolfgang's entire account is based on Spice & Wolf, even though it's a pretty shit series and anime I don't bother him about it. We're at a mutual understanding.

Something titles are terrible beyond redemption and we tend to focus on that, but not exclusively.

you nerds can bicker about waifuism and whatever, harem route is undeniably the best.

Error: 410

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

@Kenji6 We don't really argue about which waifu is the best here lol. We are most definitely not like reddit. 

We actually don't really talk about waifu's and whatnot here unless someone mentions or asks about them lol. I'm sure a large percentage of us here don't even have one.

come oooon. we all have secret waifus.

only mines not really a secret.

read-or-die-anita-fight-o.gif

Also, she's a badass.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just now, helping said:

we're all aware but that doesn't stop me sometimes from reminding people

like wolfgang's entire account is based on Spice & Wolf, even though it's a pretty shit series and anime I don't bother him about it. We're at a mutual understanding.

Something titles are terrible beyond redemption and we tend to focus on that, but not exclusively.

Can't tell if sarcasm or legit. @BashZeStampeedo would most definitely disagree with you on that notion.