Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

3 minutes ago, brownninja97 said:

If I click on this link and it's a troll, I'm going to go beat up a homeless person.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

1 minute ago, DragonTamer1 said:

If I click on this link and it's a troll, I'm going to go beat up a homeless person.

most of the people who posts links here are not trolls, well other than @Toddwjp every now and then. people are cool here

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just now, That_Random_Guy said:

most of the people who posts links here are not trolls, well other than @Toddwjp every now and then. people are cool here

I was trolled by my own assumptions, I thought they were talking about the anime not the manga...

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Don't listen to Random, he gave me cancer called To Love-Ru.  *cries in a corner*

No... i said it was so bad lol. It was your decision to check it out lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

If you read my one edit, I did.  I'm suing you!  T.T I has cancer!  It's cha fault!  

XD. Sooooo, whos your favorite?......XD

4 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I was paying half attention, and some succubus thing was wearing a towel while the male protagonist was being a perv saying how his eyes can't stop wandering.  Vote yes for jiggle succubus or devil thing.

yep sounds about right. i only watched like 4 eps(surprised i made it that far lol) xD like i said, its pretty bad lol 

and wtf sometimes (XD) works and sometimes it doesnt. Had to put it in () for it not to. last post it didnt work....

Not too thrilled with evga at the moment. Trying to find what has happened to my 770.

I don't see any information regarding the matter on the account, so I have escalated this to a supervisor, so we can find out exactly what is going on with your product.

Blarg

17 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Not too thrilled with evga at the moment. Trying to find what has happened to my 770.

Wow. Did they "send" it out or lose it at their factory. 

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Wow. Did they "send" it out or lose it at their factory. 

I dont know. I got an email on the 28th from their head tech support person asking if I wanted to have the card sent back to me or recycled and I replied that I wanted it back. Havent heard anything. So today I asked them if it has been shipped out yet and they sent me the tracking for my 980ti that I did an rma on in november. Replied that it was not the correct card and that was the reply they gave me.

Blarg

10 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

I dont know. I got an email on the 28th from their head tech support person asking if I wanted to have the card sent back to me or recycled and I replied that I wanted it back. Havent heard anything. So today I asked them if it has been shipped out yet and they sent me the tracking for my 980ti that I did an rma on in november. Replied that it was not the correct card and that was the reply they gave me.

thats pretty slack on their part. Hope they find it or at least make it up to you. I usually hear very good things from evga.

38 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

thats pretty slack on their part. Hope they find it or at least make it up to you. I usually hear very good things from evga.

When I did my 980ti rma there was no problems at all. Only negatives are that it doesnt overclock quite as well and in slightly rougher condition that the one I sent in. My only guess is that my 770 I sent in was for out of warranty repair so its just meh in their eyes.

Blarg

20 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

When I did my 980ti rma there was no problems at all. Only negatives are that it doesnt overclock quite as well and in slightly rougher condition that the one I sent in. My only guess is that my 770 I sent in was for out of warranty repair so its just meh in their eyes.

Which brand is this again?

30 minutes ago, Jacona said:

Which brand is this again?

sapphire

currently installing windas 10 on muh T300

thing is fkn HEAVY for how small it is

Error: 410

1 minute ago, wolfgang said:

Evga

Wow that's surprising, but it is nearing 3 years old but not sure how long the warranty is. 

And i though finding a decent anime wallpaper for 5760x1080 is a pain in the ass, try 7680x1440. not finding shit. let alone an anime one lol maybe ill find a stupidly huge pic and crop the hell out of it.

By the way im going triple 1440p monitors. Very likely im going to order them before friday. they are pretty cheap considering they are 1440 though

8 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

And i though finding a decent anime wallpaper for 5760x1080 is a pain in the ass, try 7680x1440. not finding shit. let alone an anime one lol maybe ill find a stupidly huge pic and crop the hell out of it.

By the way im going triple 1440p monitors. Very likely im going to order them before friday. they are pretty cheap considering they are 1440 though

from person experience, you don't find those wallpapers, you have to make them yourself.

Easiest way is to recanvas or crop minimal ones, convert to vector, waifu2x sharp stuff, or use things that can be resized without distortion or where resizing distortion won't make a difference i.e.

0p3iqJA.png

Error: 410

2 minutes ago, helping said:

from person experience, you don't find those wallpapers, you have to make them yourself.

Easiest way is to recanvas or crop minimal ones, convert to vector, waifu2x sharp stuff, or use things that can be resized without distortion or where resizing distortion won't make a difference i.e.

Least thats a place to start. Im not the most creative person lol so this should be pretty interesting. Probably gonna have a bunch of fail in it. 

1 question though, Im doing 3 25inch 1440p monitors with a 40inch 1080p tv mounted on the wall directly behind it? how will that work. Would i need to say make the huge 7680x1440 wallpaper and then make a 1080p wallpaper to match and set the monitors to have their own wallpaper.(though thinking like that then ill probably have to cut the 7680x1440 into 3 2560x1440 wallpapers and set them individually) Sounds like im complicating this alot lol

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

4 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

56b93a7be9163_Welldone.gif.0efcbc965e2b5

Thats amazing that it lasted that long and kinda unfortunate...

@helping @Jacona

Thought you guys might like this one:

Oh and @helping, you know who the hell this guy is? @helpingaskewcokemansarcasm

18 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

That is quite depressing...

But the economics in that article was intriguing. Oh how the mighty fall.

4 hours ago, zappian said:

Finally got orchestra samples on my ableton.

Orchestral samples, nice. Still not at Dank Orchestra level however. Keep playing around with it!

4 hours ago, brownninja97 said:

Beautiful... Now lets see if Isuna delivers good content or not. Hopefully he doesn't decide to troll us...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well I feel better. For the past week I haven't been able to sleep more than 2 hours at a time for God knows what reason, even after taking stupid amounts of melatonin. So I've been taking a couple short naps every day, turning the whole week into one very long day. Well no more! Just slept 16 hours solid and am ready for XCOM 2 now.

You know what a job driving cars and 30mg of melatonin make you? A danger. 

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."