Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
16 minutes ago, KRImSIN said:

Started playing RUST, within the first five minutes i joined a cult sacrificed people, ate human flesh, got sacrificed....

now im being put in a fight club...

that game sounds fun 

now it sounds fucked 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Uni gave us a £240 book allowance, however the bookstore its for stocks everything so i may or may not be spending it on manga and lightnovels

3 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

I actually haven't been looking at any crowdfunding projects as of late. The last thing I backed was the Everyday Messenger Bag, which I rarely use lol.

You find anything?

3 hours ago, CatCloud said:

Naw not yet, and speaking of that bag, i need to move my stuff to it and start using it :,D 
Then again i bought it for traveling, not daily work use.

@Vitalius Yo, i bough myself a PlayStation TV, any Ps Vita games you can suggest? 

Can either of you two show / describe how's that messenger bag, how well does it fair in real world use, how rugged it is and was it pricey?

Just curious... I may have a bit too many bags at the moment, so not looking to get another...

3 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

Started playing RUST, within the first five minutes i joined a cult sacrificed people, ate human flesh, got sacrificed....

Sounds interesting... to say at least...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Wait that is Rust and not skyrim?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Class started again ...

Our school managed to fuck up everything we were getting this year. As first language they switched from C# to python (previous semester) and we would start C# now, but instead of that they made a change last minute, we're getting java now. 

On top of that they are forcing us to go to the practicums by making it mandatory. Great start ugh

OT: I enjoyed the first episode of Non Non Biyori :D

Deleted code is debugged code.

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, at least C# and Java go together, sorta. xD  Python is a bit different.

Well I don't really care, it's just when I informed they said I would get C# but now I get something different.

Python code looks nice but I don't really like it

5 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Python is fine for specific projects, but ya that sounds like false advertising from your school.  

I like it for scripting, and yes it is and well it ain't right if you ask me

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

So, lately I've been changing my profile pic to relate to what I'm going to binge.  While normally I enjoyed over powered stuff, I'm going to watch more of Ikki Tousen.  

And, plot...plot is nice.

-.- yea, have fun with that lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

At least, I'm not insecure about it. xD

true. i did high school dxd like that when season 1 was airing. then decided the "plot" wasnt worth it lol.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I have watched Ikkitousen before, and I liked it for the actual plot the ecchi was just a bonus.  Freezing, on the other hand, only has the ecchi going for it.  It's like trying too hard to be like 5 different animes.

i cant really say since i never seen either of those but, isn't that like most anime out there currently. Trying to be like another anime, though 5 different ones is pretty bad lol

12 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Freezing tries to be Blood+, FMA, GITS, Tenchi Muyo, and also like the Sacred Blacksmith.  It has no real identity of it's own, so the plot is pointless.  The only thing it has going for it is fan service/ecchi.  "Look at me jiggle jiggle!"  I mean the girls in that are like no different, personality and all that crap-wise, to the Tenchi Muyo/Universe versions of the girls.  Like the Toonami version they forgot to censor. xD In like 2002

as i was reading this i couldnt help but think of to love ru lol. "jiggle jiggle" its so, bad lol

So... our terminal at work uses android. cool. https://www.clover.com/pos-hardware/mini It's fairly fast for what it is. Me gusta.

I reallllly love gunmetal. If I could have everything PC related in Gunmetal, I would, no matter how tacky it looked. 

PC case? Gunmetal.

Keyboard case? Gunmetal.

Keyboard caps? Gunmetal.

Mouse? Gunmetal.

Monitor Bezel? Gunmetal.

Desk? Gunmetal.

Gunmetal Grey is best bae. Reminds me of Wargreymon just by the name and he was awesome when I was a kid. The pixelation is a nice touch imo:
digimon__wargreymon_by_twodd-d77uymm.jpg

Also: Apparently Moderators have the option to edit a post in HTML directly (knowledge courtesy of alpen). I'm hoping this means we may one day get an HTML code editor option. We might not. They could be doing it in the database directly, which would mean we can't be allowed to do that, but I'm hopeful it's just an option Moderators get that we don't. i.e. a tick box or something in the normal editor.

@Charger @helping

Here's to hoping.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'd suggest Ikkitousen then.  I know Netflix has some of the seasons on it, but I think they only have like 4 and 5.  I don't know where to watch the main series in a legal matter without buying the season.

I may give it a look, im sorta running dry on decently good shows. at the "bottom of the barrel" so to speak. though i still have old shows like trigun, bebop and Ghost in the shell. idk i  just never watched them lol. Only seen like 350 other seasons. 

Speaking of bad shows though me and a friend used to do a bad anime challenge where we would say watch glasslip or other terrible shows in 1 week or less for a set prize. To win we would ask questions and whoever got more right won. That would be cool to do in a bigger group maybe. thats how i got my old r9 280 lol

10 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

War on Geminar and Pretty Princess Sasami and all of Freezing if you're a masochist.  Too be fair War on Geminar is fine, but it's almost as confusing as Ryo-Ohki.

havent herd of any of them lol other than freezing

8 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

That's code for booze money.  Speaking of booze money!  I spent 9 bucks on a 375ml bottle of Bacardi 151 2 nights ago to drink at my sis's bf's birthday party.  I downed it until there was about less than 10mls left.  Now, Bacardi 151 is a 151 proof rum.  I haven't had this stuff since I was like 21, so I ended up getting shit faced drunk 5 minutes before the party actually started.  I started screaming about how I was the winner,  but what was bad is that I had taken my amphetamine pill for my ADHD that my doctor prescribes to me.  So, am I also having a bad amphetamine high like I keep seeing KGB spies outside.  Last thing I remember was waking up outside with about 2-3 blankets on top of me.  I start yelling about how I don't' trust myself then I get dragged upstairs into the guest room, and thrown onto a mattress by my sis and one of her friends.  I then black out, but I think I was like still meth high from my ADHD meds as I saw KGB agents walking around outside for about an hour after waking up.

nah its £240 credit at a bookstore, (probably got them a deal eg £240 of credit for onl 190 etc) however the thing thats meant to make it work for academic books only is broken as long as theres one academic book in the basket at checkout all others are accepted. so i have just been buying a cheap dictionary for different topics each time 

Update on that HTML editor thingie: alpen has said that not all mods have that enabled (for wtv reason) and it's not something they can just enable for all users. 

Apparently, the database stores posts as HTML, which allows the mods to do cool things (the storage rank thread relies on it and couldn't work as it is now without that being available).

Also, more importantly, it doesn't have a "sanitizer". So if you, say, messed up, and left out a tag, it probably breaks the page. Or if you use Javascript, it will actually parse it (not good).

I am hoping that someone will make an IPS plugin that will do that, or something like it, one day (remove the javascript and correct errors regarding tags).

http://mienfield.com/

^MMO version of Minesweeper. The troll potential is real. I am afraid of how much I might actually play this. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

54 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

I reallllly love gunmetal. If I could have everything PC related in Gunmetal, I would, no matter how tacky it looked. 

PC case? Gunmetal.

Keyboard case? Gunmetal.

Keyboard caps? Gunmetal.

Mouse? Gunmetal.

Monitor Bezel? Gunmetal.

Desk? Gunmetal.

The Corsair c70  has a gunmetal option it looks pretty "dope".

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

1 hour ago, KRImSIN said:

The Corsair c70  has a gunmetal option it looks pretty "dope".

Noice. This is what originally instigated my love of gunmetal:
P630_Gunmetal_Main_2000x2000_1024x1024.j

HNNNNG

† Christian Member †

10 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Noice. This is what originally instigated my love of gunmetal:
P630_Gunmetal_Main_2000x2000_1024x1024.j

HNNNNG

At least get something like a case labs if you want a good gun metal case.

6 hours ago, zymax_be said:

Well I don't really care, it's just when I informed they said I would get C# but now I get something different.

Python code looks nice but I don't really like it

It's a safer choice. Python's quite a bit more useful to teach people the basics, especially since it runs on more systems. C# is really for people who are going to get into enterprise .NET development.

When you are on the phone with customer service to fix an order because of shipping issues and they realize you have ordered before and push the order though no more questions asked. Yeah. Its pretty great.

Also got my 770 back. They sent me the wrong tracking info. 

Blarg

5 minutes ago, zappian said:

What headphones are those.

White/Black Hyper x Clouds.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I hate this new forum . I was quoting a post and then the software crashed and i could not post.

Smh..

The old one was fine.

Anyways those Hyper X are pretty good heaphones unlike anything razer makes.