Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Alright, two things: Luke happened to be around and saw the answer I gave you guys in the CS thread, okay'd it. So that should be alright. Also clarified the CS a bit on this matter.

@Typho They are now called Community Standards and can be found here:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

... love how the form lets you upload pics and lets you choose which section of the pic you want to use only then to ignore that and squish it all together anyway.... nice /sarcasm

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

But, you showed all your fans...you in the shower.

I wasn't in the shower. I was already drying my gorgeous locks when the girls walked into my room unannounced. Heck, I even had my pants on by then. I even asked the director if that would be enough, and he told me it was fine and that the doujin community would take it from there.

3 hours ago, as96 said:

I opened a thread but maybe here I'll get more answers... is there going to be a third season of Tokyo Ghoul? I heard a lot of people said no, but god that ending left me a bitter taste, too many things left open and unexplained, it's Lost all over again :(

I want a better ending too

3 hours ago, babadoctor said:

yea

there is

they even said so

they said that it would take a while tho

Woohoo :D

Deleted code is debugged code.

1 hour ago, AyBuild said:

Try exporting as a PNG. Supports transparency and animation. Apart from that got no clue.

i HATE IT when anime looks like this

if anyone has watched the first season of fairy tail and now the new season, why the FUCK DOES IT LOOK SO SHIT TIER QUALITY?!?!

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

37 minutes ago, alpenwasser said:

They are now called Community Standards and can be found here:

This is good thing. The old name CoC was giving me that ero vibe from the name. xD CS sound so much better.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

3 minutes ago, babadoctor said:

i HATE IT when anime looks like this

if anyone has watched the first season of fairy tail and now the new season, why the FUCK DOES IT LOOK SO SHIT TIER QUALITY?!?!

Wait what

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Just now, AyBuild said:

Wait what

you know

how the eyes show through the hair in the new episodes

but like in the old episodes it wouldn't?

what the fack happened??

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

7 minutes ago, zymax_be said:

is there going to be a third season of Tokyo Ghoul?

This reminds me to watch the second season. :D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1 minute ago, babadoctor said:

you know

what the fack happened??

the show was kind of relaunched as I recall probably with different art style I have not watched since it relaunched.

2 minutes ago, babadoctor said:

you know

what the fack happened??

I don't watch fairy tail, I was quoting somebody else.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

8 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

This reminds me to watch the second season. :D

after you watch it. read the last 20 or so chapters from the manga(it sums up the last 2 eps from the show). why cause season 2 fucks up the ending and will leave you with unanswered questions, where as the manga ends it with a "nice-er" bow. that way you find out what actually happens vs what the anime didn't show because a fade to black type of ending.

would explain more but that would involve spoilers

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 minute ago, Charger said:

the show was kind of relaunched as I recall probably with different art style I have not watched since it relaunched.

it was?

by who?

6 minutes ago, babadoctor said:

it was?

by who?

I assume by the same people? It stopped for a bit and then relaunched in 2014 as I recall.

Just now, Charger said:

I assume by the same people? It stopped for a bit and then relaunched in 2014 as I recall.

what did they run out of money or something?

Just now, CatCloud said:

Man the new forum is a mixed bag and the mobile version is imo bad, too much unnecessary stuff on screen. 

And both are slooooooooooooooow

i think its just slow because the site is rebuilding itself

1 hour ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Finally seem to have gotten it. I didn't have the frames set to dispose after they were playing so it left a ghosting effect. heres the finished product though i may just make the gif from scratch because the quality is pretty shit imo, but least its a step, and not everyone has a transparent version. cant tell if the transparency is working just yet but its enabled, all thats left is to set it as a profile pic and find out. thanks for at least attempting to help me out. there again i get more help from this thread than the form as a whole.
Final-Tsubasa-Export-2.gif.06448d3203f3e

Nice. For the outline stuff have a look at this article.

http://photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/transparent/transparent.htm

2 minutes ago, CatCloud said:

Man the new forum is a mixed bag and the mobile version is imo bad, too much unnecessary stuff on screen. 

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Blarg

3 minutes ago, CatCloud said:

least its ALOT faster than it was yesterday. I was getting literately 1 to 2 min load times switching between threads. not as bad today but its getting better.

7 minutes ago, babadoctor said:

i think its just slow because the site is rebuilding itself

This ^

3 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

least its ALOT faster than it was yesterday. I was getting literately 1 to 2 min load times switching between threads. not as bad today but its getting better.

Jup it's a lot faster than yesterday, if it wasn't it would've been bad

Deleted code is debugged code.

1 minute ago, CatCloud said:

Ugh, this is pissing me off. 

Why is the text/quote from my last reply showing when I want to type and why is it so hard to remove quotes? 

Is this an issue on the normal browser as well?  

You have to click the header then press DEL, not BKSPC.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

3 minutes ago, CatCloud said:

Is this an issue on the normal browser as well?  

Theres a few people experiencing that on the sire. i think charger was one though i could be wrong

7 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Nice. For the outline stuff have a look at this article.

http://photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/transparent/transparent.htm

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks looking at that now. That hideous outline was pissing me off on the profile page lol. it wasnt showing up in the pre export but it is after i exported so i figured i couldnt be fixed. hopefully this does