Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This makes me want to cry...
56b02b0cb8111_NewBitmapImage.thumb.jpg.8

I designed the art to fit on my browser and i fits perfectly the way i wanted it to.... when chrome is maximized.... when its not, it looks like shit. the pic shrinks and zooms in making it to short. bummer, why couldnt it just be a set size.... oh well.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Any idea how safe/secure a seed box would be? Like, could I easily be traced? And to be honest I'm not 100% sure how it works. Can I torrent directly to the seedbox or do I have to download the torrents to my computer and then upload them to the seedbox?

As a side note, @Vitalius and @Charger and @ whoever else that was having this issue, the whole thing with the editor isn't necessarily the web team's fault. According to Wind, BB Code was broken with the IPB4 base software, so they'll more than likely have to manually fix it. I would screencap the proof, but I closed the Steam message awhile ago and now it's just showing my last response. You can believe me or not. There seems to be a lot of features that were broken with the base IPB software. The web team just needs some more time.

COMIC SANS

Finished my re-read of Kare Kano's manga tonight, along with a bunch of other short things.

Teekyuu 7 (4). decent.
Lots of retorts as usual, but that was the funniest stomach grumble I've heard in a while. The punchline was too obvious, though.

Oshiete! Galko-chan (4). so-so.
There was a pretty amusing Nichibros-style scene in this one, but otherwise it was pretty basic. Moaning and condom jokes are always the same. But this was better than the last episode for sure.

Sekkou Boys (4). good.
Poor Giorgio. Once a dragon slayer, now just a lowly destroyer of puns. The five-o-clock shadow was a nice touch. Also his comeback. The self-deprecating humor in this series is pretty sharp.

Tabi Machi Late Show (4). decent.
Another  not bad, but very simple story to close off the series. It didn't really have the oomph of the third one, and it's a shame that there are only 4 episodes in total, but it was a solid choice to end the series with.

Horimiya manga (c59). so-so.
Hmm, I guess I really must have forgotten about these characters. Shows how memorable they are, I guess. This chapter was trying to be cute, but it was as clumsy as the intentionally-dumb dialogue to me. Not bad, just too cheesy for a manga about kids. I guess that's what it's aiming for, though. Not every manga can be Kare Kano.

Mushoku Tensei manga (c18.5). good.
Oof. What a cold-hearted bastard the mangaka was in this chapter. I loved it.

Ika Musume manga (c343-350). so-so.
Pretty basic set of chapters here, so not much to say. I probably found 348 the most amusing.

Giant Killing manga (ch199-201). decent.
Hmm, I'm not sure if they built up the event in these chapters as well as they could have, but then it's been a while since I read GK. It did at least make the game more interesting, though it felt like a bit of a cop-out just to give the other team the advantage like that. Now what would have been interesting was if the goal scorer was a former ETU member, but this feels like a pretty standard case where Yamagata will become overconfident and probably make the same mistake ETU did. Even so, it might be interesting, but we'll see if the mangaka has a bigger goal in mind or just a well-matched rivalry.

Otoyomegatari manga (ch51.5). good.
As far as short "end of volume" type 4-komas go, these were quite charming. Not much to say other than the mangaka seems to really like horses.

Kare Kano manga. great.
I'm willing to be kind to a manga that tries as hard as Kare Kano does to get into the heads of its characters, even if it sometimes feels like it's stretching things a bit too far. It's superficially a pretty typical-seeming little romcom about two smart teens with twisted (but realistic) personalities, who learn what it means to be in a relationship over time. But the story goes to some dark places, and really focuses on themes of family and belonging, and does a much more convincing job of it than these manga often do. It manages to pull off its introspective aspects well because of the clever choice of a highly intelligent cast, and yet it manages to do enough with that conceit that it doesn't feel unearned or pretentious. It goes a bit overboard with the side cast, but if you don't mind some dark tonal shifts and a bit of plot convenience to wrap things up, then at its best this is about as hard-hitting as shoujo manga get.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnmggmmnn this intro melody

nSB2jR7.gif

could go without the random fucking talking though

@Jacona this is one of the things off that loungecore mix

Error: 410

2 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

I completely forgot that Super Hot was getting a full game release. I still remember playing this in browser awhile ago. Thanks for the reminder!

COMIC SANS

14 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

Any idea how safe/secure a seed box would be? Like, could I easily be traced? And to be honest I'm not 100% sure how it works. Can I torrent directly to the seedbox or do I have to download the torrents to my computer and then upload them to the seedbox?

As a side note, @Vitalius and @Charger and @ whoever else that was having this issue, the whole thing with the editor isn't necessarily the web team's fault. According to Wind, BB Code was broken with the IPB4 base software, so they'll more than likely have to manually fix it. I would screencap the proof, but I closed the Steam message awhile ago and now it's just showing my last response. You can believe me or not. There seems to be a lot of features that were broken with the base IPB software. The web team just needs some more time.

Usually people will pay for a seedbox from a seedbox provider. So their seedbox would have a nice parallel speed like 100/100 or whatever. Different providers have different rules about what content you can and can't have on it. And they will also have a policy on what they track. I used to have a link comparing different providers but I can't find it any more. You will most likely have a choice of using a web interface or just using cli tools to ssh in and add and monitor torrents or whatever.

>IPB4 thing.
I think its less about believing you and more about the web team choosing to use something that they knew was broken. There may be some minor improvements but they should of held off until the other things were re-added or fixed. Or just kept the beta thing as well as the old version for the the time being. As of right now I see no reason to have replaced something that wasn't broken.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

12 minutes ago, helping said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnmggmmnn this intro melody

@Jacona this is one of the things off that loungecore mix

Pretty gewd.

Needs more cowbell.

4 minutes ago, Opask said:

Usually people will pay for a seedbox from a seedbox provider. So their seedbox would have a nice parallel speed like 100/100 or whatever. Different providers have different rules about what content you can and can't have on it. And they will also have a policy on what they track. I used to have a link comparing different providers but I can't find it any more. Now you will most likely have a choice of using a web interface or just using cli tools to ssh in and add and monitor torrents or whatever.

>IPB4 thing.
I think its less about believing you and more about the web team choosing to use something that they knew was broken. There may be some minor improvements but they should of held off until the other things were re-added or fixed. Or just kept the beta thing as well as the old version for the the time being. As of right now I see no reason to replace something that wasn't broken.

But can I torrent directly to the seedbox though? Like, nothing is actually being downloaded to my computer, but to the seedbox, and then I download everything from the seedbox. 

Also, yes some things are broken, but you don't know broken and bad unless you went through the short period of time that the LTT forum was on vBulletin. Any old member will agree with me on this.

EDIT: Good seedbox provider...?

https://www.seedbox.io/

COMIC SANS

1 hour ago, TopWargamer said:

But can I torrent directly to the seedbox though? Like, nothing is actually being downloaded to my computer, but to the seedbox, and then I download everything from the seedbox. 

Also, yes some things are broken, but you don't know broken and bad unless you went through the short period of time that the LTT forum was on vBulletin. Any old member will agree with me on this.

Yep no downloads to your own computer. You then use ftp(or you probably have a choice of what to use) to transfer the files from the seedbox to your computer.

I was talking more about IPB3 vs IPB4. We lost a lot of functionality that should be here. The code editor is just one of the things.

Edit: @TopWargamer I don't know of any good ones anymore. Like I said lost my chart. But I do wish I was in Europe. Loads of different providers with 1gbps/1gbps for like around 10€ and thats with a like 1tb of storage as well. Pretty damn good for a relatively cheap tier.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

51 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Yep that game is amazing. ( i bought the beta)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Okay this Agree,Informative,Funny,Friendly,Good point Liking system is pissing me off. Like i don't want to push all those fucking buttons if i felt all those emotions. 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

2 minutes ago, KRImSIN said:

Okay this Agree,Informative,Funny,Friendly,Good point Liking system is pissing me off. Like i don't want to push all those fucking buttons if i felt all those emotions. 

Well... you can't. You can only hit one.

I don't recommend anyone do business with their family members. It's generally a bad choice. For every reason.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

42 minutes ago, Jacona said:

Pretty gewd.

Needs more cowbell.

I fire back with

Spoiler
if you want some dank grimier rhythm, I was breaking my neck to this sitting in traffic this afternoon.

meanwhile my phones text prediction

not sure how to feel about this

im hoping it's just my phone trying to voice its opinion

kovKqmy.jpg?1

Been on a jazz jackrabbit 1/2...binge oh the childhood nostalgia i tend  to do a complete play through once a year...without even intending usually

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Title: IP Trolls react to Invisible Hand.

JkNYT5.jpg

I don't think their actions will change things. The avalanche has started. It's doubtful it will stop.

Shameless advertising

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

4 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

I don't think their actions will change things. The avalanche has started. It's doubtful it will stop.

Shameless advertising

i feel like they've grown some gray hairs since the announcement 

11 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Cpu:

absolutely dragging my ass through flamboyant panzerfahren girls

this has to be the longest first episode i've watched in quite a while

i'm getting more kicks out of the subs than the anime itself, Commie did well here, trollsubbing done reicht.

though I can see why some linguistically impaired people would need subtitles for these subtitles, but overall they do a good job at injected german things, you really should be fine if you maintained a pulse and were able to find these files (even then they double-translate common phrases so power level high enough can understand no problems) 

sxIOfu7.png

EP4 of seijaku muhai bahamut was really fucking boring, lost a lot of the insanity vibe of the previous 3 episodes and is falling into the "so stale i'd chip a tooth" abyss

3 hours ago, Charger said:

good old imgur

http://i.imgur.com/vwZ9ORV.jpg

Also the devil is a part timer one...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

PYuH5Yg.jpg

Humorous. Dat second poster tho.

Relevant:

qYlGMhs.jpg

PFFF< HAHAHAHAHAH.

._.

† Christian Member †