Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 hour ago, helping said:

absolutely dragging my ass through flamboyant panzerfahren girls

this has to be the longest first episode i've watched in quite a while

i'm getting more kicks out of the subs than the anime itself, Commie did well here, trollsubbing done reicht.

though I can see why some linguistically impaired people would need subtitles for these subtitles, but overall they do a good job at injected german things, you really should be fine if you maintained a pulse and were able to find these files (even then they double-translate common phrases so power level high enough can understand no problems) 

sxIOfu7.png

EP4 of seijaku muhai bahamut was really fucking boring, lost a lot of the insanity vibe of the previous 3 episodes and is falling into the "so stale i'd chip a tooth" abyss

Wait till you get to the WoT reference. Had me like "what the fuck?".

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

a9556a2aaa282959cbd0f5a921c1c9b3.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

6 hours ago, Charger said:

good old imgur

http://i.imgur.com/vwZ9ORV.jpg

Ha! some of those were actually good, and agreeable with.

@Vitalius

Oh those clips, aah how i cant forget..

Edit: MAN this new forum is putting more salt on the wound, i cant even copy paste a Quote.. THE HELL !?

Just read though all of the 25 - 30 pages of this thread, and all I can say is: this new forum is a clusterf*ck to read. Nothing is as clearly labeled as before, while notification floods are now gone you can't know exactly how many you have (relevant if following notification floods like this thread), the amount of space wasted is horrible... It'll take quite a while to get used to this. Not all changes are bad, but it's still rough on the edges.

8 hours ago, Opask said:

This website lol. Its 10/10.

Doesn't even load without having JavaScript enabled... Yep, perfect representation of every website ever.

10 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

I come home from work and get at least 8 pages of this thread to read.... have mercy on my soul.

Whattttt?! what's the word for a reverse weaboo? Because that's a reverse weaboo....

I know your pain...

And is that term "reverse weaboo" or "westaboo"... or something else?

On 1.2.2016 at 5:34 AM, MyInnerFred said:

Various image boards, Pixiv artists I follow and a Manga Translation Group's line group chat of which I'm a part of that has members who post tons of touhou related content.

eLFXiic.jpg

Props to those who know this who this dog is dressed up as.

I keep forgetting her full name... It's not even that hard, but my memory is just horrible.

tumblr_ny2ybmQ2q61stve7yo3_500.gif.2a214

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

2 hours ago, Ruostunut kokis said:

Doesn't even load without having JavaScript enabled... Yep, perfect representation of every website ever.

Well at least it only needs javascript that is hosted on its website. As opposed to javascript running on 5 different domains behind the scene.

TFgxI1s.png

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Highlight the quote. Copy it. Paste it. It's almost that easy.

3 hours ago, CatCloud said:

Edit: MAN this new forum is putting more salt on the wound, i cant even copy paste a Quote.. THE HELL !?

The only bug is that it can't be the first line. Otherwise it can't be copied.

When hovering over a quote, there will be a white circle with a black cross in it on the top left corner. Click it and drag to move the quote so you can copy it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

well these pc cases are either awful or made for interesting forerunners...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqyoO4eajXo

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

http://www.messynessychic.com/2016/01/29/meet-lilli-the-high-end-german-call-girl-who-became-americas-iconic-barbie-doll/

History is so interesting...

23 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Reminds me that I need to get some usb cables.

... because: Monoprice? Wat do u mean? How does that remind you to get those?

XHAgikB.jpg

long, but funny, gif:
pUGo5oZ.gif

† Christian Member †

44 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

http://www.messynessychic.com/2016/01/29/meet-lilli-the-high-end-german-call-girl-who-became-americas-iconic-barbie-doll/

History is so interesting...

... because: Monoprice? Wat do u mean? How does that remind you to get those?

long, but funny, gif:

Just monoprice. I was looking at usb cables on their site the other day.

Thise are the kind of voices I tend to have. 

Blarg

2 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

400+ year old katana

HNNNG

My, that's pretty. Is it for sale? It's the sort of thing that would make me start a collection if I had the money. 

7 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

My, that's pretty. Is it for sale? It's the sort of thing that would make me start a collection if I had the money. 

>has WWII stuff all around it.

TL;DR: This Japanese guy air-bombed a town in WWII. He came back 20 years later and presented his family's ancestral sword as a symbol of his regret.

His grand-daughter said that if he had been met with a hostile reaction, he would've committed ritual suicide with the sword on the spot.

So no. It's not for sale bro. /kek

Drywall art yo: 
zApQBIf.gif

200.gif

† Christian Member †

TIL an Nspire CAS can run Minecraft, Quake, Pokemon, Python, C, C++, play video, open PDFs, and run a SNES emu. So much adventuring to do.

qUsLO9v.png?1

why were you guys complaining about buy this thing? no ragrets

you can fucking boot to Linux and use text based web browser with wifi addon rofl

Error: 410

Listen to this :3

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

6 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Listen to this :3

-snip-

Nice. Reminds me of this somewhat. 

Film has an excellent soundtrack.

so I watched the first 3 episodes of Dagashi Kashi and it wasn't bad but I feel like I would like it more without Hotaru lol

I started watching one punch man and season 2 of assassination classroom.

3 minutes ago, Charger said:

so I watched the first 3 episodes of Dagashi Kashi and it wasn't bad but I feel like I would like it more without Hotaru lol

But then it would just be a set of snack commercials with uninteresting anime characters in them (unless the dad sticks around more, but then he'd be the Hotaru instead anyway).

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

But then it would just be a set of snack commercials with uninteresting anime characters in them.

but it is her that makes it a snack commercial lol Im fine with a slice of life with uninteresting characters lol

35 minutes ago, Charger said:

but it is her that makes it a snack commercial lol Im fine with a slice of life with uninteresting characters lol

Fair enough. I guess I just prefer a slice of slightly-more-interesting-than-mine life. That's probably why I can enjoy Aria, or a proper comedy like Soremachi, but when it comes to something like Non Non Biyori or Gochuumon my eyes just slide off the monitor after a few minutes.

3 hours ago, Vitalius said:

400+ year old katana

4392521249_6e34a4a60f_o.jpg

HNNNG

Have not seen the sword before. I have heard about the bombing though. Launched from a submarine off the coast. Have to see if I can find it sometime. One of my coworkers is from there.

Edit: coworker got to watch him present the sword to the town. 

I have seen one of these though.

japanese-balloon-bombs2_sq-7c2f10b77b95e

One of many balloon bombs that made it to mainland america.

Blarg

:D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

when u want ur pc to go fastr

rtwxa9O.jpg

† Christian Member †