Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh right I forgot it caused crashes. I assumed you didn't have it on because its the first step for DSFix.

I also don't know whats going on. Blame it on a crappy port.

Yup.

I would, but .... ? Never done this before. I've used DSFix with max or nearly max setting before and never had such an issue.

Windows 10 issue? New hardware issue (Fury X)? No clue. How frustrating.

Edit: I tried using the playlist_youtube.lua for VLC media player, and it kept failing. Now that I realized the Youtube Exporter can't see private playlists, I realized the same is true of the .lua script. 

Switching the playlist to public fixed this. Joy. :DDDD

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I understand the difference but the reason his boot loader isn't working properly is because 2 are probably using MBR.

good to know but I had no plans of looking into or trying to fix that issue becuase it doesnt bother me. I have basically not gone back to my win7 install since like a week after my windows 8 install and will probably not go back to the 8 install after I fully get setup I just like to keep my old installs around for the files more then anything.

Yup.

I would, but .... ? Never done this before. I've used DSFix with max or nearly max setting before and never had such an issue.

Windows 10 issue? New hardware issue (Fury X)? No clue. How frustrating.

Might be a 10 thing. I'm playing on 8.1.

It works great in wine but I can't get a controller to work. Controller works in other (albeit non-steam) games in wine but I can't get it working with dark souls.

Also remind me not to go in the operating systems subforum and read the linux related posts. Far too many ignorant people being ignorant. Some guy asks a question about installing ubuntu first response is "don't use linux for gaming". Ugh at least attempt to answer the question.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Might be a 10 thing. I'm playing on 8.1.

It works great in wine but I can't get a controller to work. Controller works in other (albeit non-steam) games in wine but I can't get it working with dark souls.

Also remind me not to go in the operating systems subforum and read the linux related posts. Far too many ignorant people being ignorant. Some guy asks a question about installing ubuntu first response is "don't use linux for gaming". Ugh at least attempt to answer the question.

realize that where you are currently in terms of technology and hardware discussions on the internet is the equivalent of the section of the playground designated for the kids with helmets.

note that in this metaphor the choice of a playground is also significant.

A lot of Leddit and Tomshardware is just as bad, however.

Error: 410

I sold a kidney but bought Rainbow Six Siege someone needs to play with me. (who was the person that had it?)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

holy crap, woke up today and my face is covered in rashes. pretty much need to dolphin dive into E45 cream right now. I dont think ive ever looked this bad.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

that was kind of a true statement for a long time but shit has changed in the last few years because of steam os and wine working better then it did in the past.

Also I would recommend not reading most of this forum. If it isnt bad replies its the same questions and reaponces as basically the next thread down in the subforums.

12346539_1036804513009323_79797551274653

Theres a loli in the fridge

why is there a loli in the fridge

there a loli in the fridge

why is a loli in the fridge

to hug the loli

to envelope, that loli

to hug the loli 

to envelope, that loli

that loli, that loli

in case you dont know what im referencing and i dont even know what im attempting.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm getting there. 

Some parts came in today, but I doubt my build will be complete till January next year.

Christmas time...

attachicon.gif20151202_134335.jpg

I am not getting any parts for myself :c Though I am building one computer for my sis ;)

Parts:

Fractal Design 1300

i5-4460

Gigabyte GTX 950

AsRock B85M Pro3

1TB

8GB HyperX 1600MHz

CoolerMaster GM 550W 

Windows 7> going to update to 10 :D

Big thanks to @Pandalf and @Vitalius for helping ;)

(ordered parts from Germany and the final cost which includes shipping and Windows is around 694,75€ maybe a little bit over but under 700€)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I am not getting any parts for myself :c Though I am building one computer for my sis ;)

Parts:

Fractal Design 1300

i5-4460

Gigabyte GTX 950

AsRock B85M Pro3

1TB

8GB HyperX 1600MHz

CoolerMaster GM 550W 

Windows 7> going to update to 10 :D

Big thanks to @Pandalf and @Vitalius for helping ;)

(ordered parts from Germany and the final cost which includes shipping and Windows is around 694,75€ maybe a little bit over but under 700€)

Due to the fact that price floors exist, wouldn't it be more efficient putting another 60$ or so on top of it and buying a core 2300 and a Z8/97 board then swapping yours?

-------------

you know, I've had to run my OPO naked on the screen for a few days since the glass screen protector I bought (Orlzy one I think Vitalius or Fred suggested) got ninja assassinated by a spec of dust under the screen even after I meticulously cleaned, microfiber frotted, and compressed air prepped it. To further add to the disappointment, after comparing them the protector that was already on it seemed to have been the same I ordered.

...I think I might just go without protection. Feels so much better and doesn't get tacky nearly as much.

Error: 410

I understand the difference but the reason his boot loader isn't working properly is because 2 are probably using MBR.

BIOS vs UEFI has very little to do with the drives that the OSes are installed on which is why I'm saying that it causes confusion referring to it that way. The main difference would be the inclusion of the EFI partition to store keys but other than that its basically the same.

Oh right I forgot it caused crashes. I assumed you didn't have it on because its the first step for DSFix.

I also don't know whats going on. Blame it on a crappy port.

You are correct in saying that. All of his previous OS's have a BIOS/MBR install

The big thing is actually the firmware and how it interacts with the OS and other hardware. You do also have the nice this of not needing OP-ROM's because they will just show up in a specific place in the UEFI with a easier to navigate interface.

I don't know what the best way to talk about his is I usually just call it UEFI vs BIOS. Part of the issue in that people think the update to UEFI just gave them HD interface with mouse control since that is what the MFG's marketed. Personally I throw it into advanced right away and never touch the mouse still.

-snip-

You're welcome.

-snip-

Realize that the screen cover breaks if hit moderately. If you say the one that the screen feels like it comes with is the same, then it may break as well, and that one can't be removed without disassembling the phone. i.e. other screen protector. 

Mind you, I agree that it feels awesome, and I'd say it is actually a better screen protection. Such that I question whether I should get a replacement for my own. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/774031583/implosion-zero-day

Basically anime Vanquish? I think I can dig it. 

Never played any of the Implosion games. They are apparently iOS & Android games? 

Interesting... Yep, totally Vanquish in anime or iOS/Android form. Me gusta.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Due to the fact that price floors exist, wouldn't it be more efficient putting another 60$ or so on top of it and buying a core 2300 and a Z8/97 board then swapping yours?

-------------

you know, I've had to run my OPO naked on the screen for a few days since the glass screen protector I bought (Orlzy one I think Vitalius or Fred suggested) got ninja assassinated by a spec of dust under the screen even after I meticulously cleaned, microfiber frotted, and compressed air prepped it. To further add to the disappointment, after comparing them the protector that was already on it seemed to have been the same I ordered.

...I think I might just go without protection. Feels so much better and doesn't get tacky nearly as much.

I feel ya brother. @Charger and I talked about this when I got my LG G4. I have the leather back and no case or screen protector at the moment.

-------------

Get a casebase one, used for a year and didn't fully crack once felt like using the screen as normal.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Meh, screen protection is overrated.

Used to have one on my last phone, removed it after 2 years and used it till I got my current one, screen is as clean as the day it was bought.

Same goes for my current phone (Z3), still looks nice and I ain't exactly being careful with it, it probably got all kinds of chemicals and dust on it by now just like my last one.

If you drop it that's a different story but it won't save your screen either way.

Meh, screen protection is overrated.

Used to have one on my last phone, removed it after 2 years and used it till I got my current one, screen is as clean as the day it was bought.

Same goes for my current phone (Z3), still looks nice and I ain't exactly being careful with it, it probably got all kinds of chemicals and dust on it by now just like my last one.

If you drop it that's a different story but it won't save your screen either way.

You say that. 

I had my phone a few days after I got it in my pocket. Screen was facing outward. I slammed my leg into a table corner unintentionally. Absolutely destroyed the screen protector, but the screen itself was fine. IDK. I just feel like the screen itself wouldn't have survived that because I was uber surprised it was 100% fine.

Another reason I always have my phone's screen in my pocket facing my leg.

http://www.cinesift.com/#/?id=1401143

@helping @CatCloud

Wonder if it's as good as Tuck & Dale VS Evil (which was ok-good imo).

† Christian Member †

You say that.

I had my phone a few days after I got it in my pocket. Screen was facing outward. I slammed my leg into a table corner unintentionally. Absolutely destroyed the screen protector, but the screen itself was fine. IDK. I just feel like the screen itself wouldn't have survived that because I was uber surprised it was 100% fine.

Another reason I always have my phone's screen in my pocket facing my leg.

http://www.cinesift.com/#/?id=1401143

@helping @CatCloud

Wonder if it's as good as Tuck & Dale VS Evil (which was ok-good imo).

How does a screen protector get destroyed!? Is this a hard solid protection?

Get a casebase one, used for a year and didn't fully crack once felt like using the screen as normal.

happy it didn't "fully crack" in a year what do you guys do to phones? I have never broken a screen and don't use cases or screen protectors, I stopped using screen protectors after I noticed I would not change them for the life of the phone before I would get a new phone.

How does a screen protector get destroyed!? Is this a hard solid protection?

Yeah. It's a single sheet of glass with two sheets of plastic, one on each side. Effectively. 

HNNNG CAN'T WAIT

† Christian Member †

Yeah. It's a single sheet of glass with two sheets of plastic, one on each side. Effectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjK5f7ozzOM

HNNNG CAN'T WAIT

.... Well then.. That explains things. Still over rated. :)

Edit: "gasp" they brought back Sword sheaths!!!! Ds3 hype! Immersion is back!

what this? is good? 

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

nogizaka+haruka+purezza.jpg

What about this?

Natsu no arashi

Natsu_no_Arashi!_manga_volume_1.jpg

kek new OPM episode was a good setup episode

onepunch_man__lord_boros_color_by_kamina

HNNNG CAN'T WAIT

I'm still waiting for the successor of this one, that lets you cut off limbs / body parts :D

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

happy it didn't "fully crack" in a year what do you guys do to phones? I have never broken a screen and don't use cases or screen protectors, I stopped using screen protectors after I noticed I would not change them for the life of the phone before I would get a new phone.

Yep was the discussion we had about this that made me decide to not pic one up. Also this phone is super easy to hold onto.