Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

happy it didn't "fully crack" in a year what do you guys do to phones? I have never broken a screen and don't use cases or screen protectors, I stopped using screen protectors after I noticed I would not change them for the life of the phone before I would get a new phone.

Oh it was just round the edges from dropping on concrete, loses grip eventually. Most of the damage was from someone knocking it out my hand :(

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

What about this?

Natsu no arashi

It's actually pretty good, if you can stomach Shaft anime before they got rich (as usual, the first and last episodes are weird ones and they have strange low-budget interstitials). The manga's quite good too, though I don't think any English team has worked on it for a long time now.

happy it didn't "fully crack" in a year what do you guys do to phones? I have never broken a screen and don't use cases or screen protectors, I stopped using screen protectors after I noticed I would not change them for the life of the phone before I would get a new phone.

Yeah, I realized it's waste of cash unless the "cover" has additional benefits like wallet or whatever.

Yeah, I realized it's waste of cash unless the "cover" has additional benefits like wallet or whatever.

I haven't dropped my phone in three months however I still wish I could get a good glass screen protector for it... More about the resell value for me

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Is it a bad thing that I can't even hold my phone without my hand shaking right now? Good news is only 3 hours 40 minutes once I get off my lunch break of moving, selling, cutting, and tie in down Christmas trees before I'm done for today.

Why glass? What's wrong with the uh... Silicone? Material one?

Touch screen works better through glass roight?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I find phones work better without a layer of interference regardless of material

@Vitalius this pretty much. Unless of said screen protector is super low quality...

However trough experience I have to say if your fingers are dirty, be it water, chemicals or whatever you'll have a bad experience either way. Glass just happen to be easier to clean off.

You're welcome.

Realize that the screen cover breaks if hit moderately. If you say the one that the screen feels like it comes with is the same, then it may break as well, and that one can't be removed without disassembling the phone. i.e. other screen protector. 

Mind you, I agree that it feels awesome, and I'd say it is actually a better screen protection. Such that I question whether I should get a replacement for my own. 

Basically anime Vanquish? I think I can dig it. 

Never played any of the Implosion games. They are apparently iOS & Android games? 

Interesting... Yep, totally Vanquish in anime or iOS/Android form. Me gusta.

Yay or nay? Never seen this before.

Yeah. It's a single sheet of glass with two sheets of plastic, one on each side. Effectively. 

HNNNG CAN'T WAIT

Awww yuss Dark Souls 3!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Is it a bad thing that I can't even hold my phone without my hand shaking right now? Good news is only 3 hours 40 minutes once I get off my lunch break of moving, selling, cutting, and tie in down Christmas trees before I'm done for today.

Umm yeah that's not good? You cold or what?

Yay or nay? Never seen this before.

Awww yuss Dark Souls 3!

Looks like super zombies with an armored suit that is human sized (so like Vanquish). But in anime form.

Me gusta, so yay.

† Christian Member †

pecs.webm

you know it just kinda dawned on me that India is a valid competitor for the title of best Japan.

calling it now, 2030 and beyond, Bollywood films crowned AOTY every year.

Error: 410

So the charging port on my one m8 died(normal wear) :(

The best part is that I called 4 different phone repair places and none of them fix one m8's.

So I have to fix it myself and the best part is that iFixit gave it the second worse fixability score after the m7.

The only upside to this is that it will cost me only $14 and a bit of my time. So long as I don't screw it up.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

ac19fc6f02.jpg

This says "I want to become your Wings" 

I'm a little emotional tonight, have had a seriously rough week with stuff at home and in my head going really bad lately.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I'm a little emotional tonight, have had a seriously rough week with stuff at home and in my head going really bad lately.

:/ Well tough through it things always get better!

tumblr_inline_nl5noj41HV1sptc1c.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

:/ Well tough through it things always get better!

tumblr_inline_nl5noj41HV1sptc1c.gif

I honestly wish I had a totally different set of emotions and issues. 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I honestly wish I had a totally different set of emotions and issues. 

same here.. i'm really struggling with a lot recently. basically no hope for me at this point

Hey now your Hyouka gif using antics are giving you a mountain of my likes.

I hereby declare by the rights given to me by you as club Ltn Cat on clouds that posting Hyouko or touhou images to like farm is prohibited and will result in banning from the club.

Hmpf.

# trying to abuse power.

same here.. i'm really struggling with a lot recently. basically no hope for me at this point

There is always hope!

Lets not spread the negative thoughts now! ONWARDS!

425f21d09a2887b14237f896f998d51bb46367c2

I hereby declare by the rights given to me from you that posting Hyouko or touhou images to like farm is prohibited and will result in banning from the club.

Hmpf.

Well shit Catcloud is actually laying down the law! This is a surprise!

7a2fe9f4fd41e3c9a17dcc1742dfdafb5daadf55

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^