Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

well got home and noticed my pc was off. turned it on and herd a grinding noise in my water cooler pump. 5 min later pc thermal shut down. great... just f**** great.... well hopefully my copy of windows 10 arrives tomorrow so i can get project tsubasa going. Looks like my main pc is out of commission for a while.

edit: Now i'm using this shitty ass dell 1545 laptop from like 2009.... please dont lose my package for once ups....

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

well got home and noticed my pc was off. turned it on and herd a grinding noise in my water cooler pump. 5 min later pc thermal shut down. great... just f**** great.... well hopefully my copy of windows 10 arrives tomorrow so i can get project tsubasa going. Looks like my main pc is out of commission for a while.

edit: Now i'm using this shitty ass dell 1545 laptop from like 2009.... please dont lose my package for once ups....

I respect your decisions but this kind of bullshit is why I'll never use an AIO on a CPU and am super antsy about putting one on a GPU

real water cooling or stay away from the gimmicks

kYZhy6K.gif

just call newegg or amazon or w/e and have them 2day cross ship you a new one.

Error: 410

i blame the 6300(yes i know that it was the pump and not the cpu but i still blame the 6300)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Well, Soremachi still holds up wonderfully. Always nice to see a Shaft anime that isn't trying to one-up its source material. Plus I haven't seen such a sharp comedy anime for quite a while, so this was just the rewatch I needed. Now I have to choose what's next: Tonari no Seku-kun, or Utakoi? Or maybe I'll just read the manga for Tonari no Seki-kun and also catch up on Seitokai Yakuindomo's manga. So many choices...

your art degree is showing

let's be real here, it's going to be the usual plastic "got ur nose" or saturated look, give or take. Additionally it will have more bands than the NSA and perhaps a tad bit washed out cause CR rips for everyone.

It would be super interesting if they animated something similar to that

its hard to hide.

I assume that as well and it will be sad to see more of the same old shit.

I respect your decisions but this kind of bullshit is why I'll never use an AIO on a CPU and am super antsy about putting one on a GPU

kYZhy6K.gif

yep I don't trust aio in general but that probably has more to do with people expecting them to work perfect out of the box when they can also leak or have other problems that people don't expect.

well i cant really blame it. the cooler is like 3 years old so its lived its life.. i think, but as far as the cooler on tsubasa idk. If that 1 failed then i would be pissed. ive only had that pc on for like 10 mins total just to check the bios and see if it would post.

i blame the 6300(yes i know that it was the pump and not the cpu but i still blame the 6300)

lol probably a bit of both since the cpu is overclocked quite a bit.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

well i cant really blame it. the cooler is like 3 years old so its lived its life.. i think, but as far as the cooler on tsubasa idk. If that 1 failed then i would be pissed. ive only had that pc on for like 10 mins total just to check the bios and see if it would post.

lol probably a bit of both since the cpu is overclocked quite a bit.

sweet, now i can blame the 6300 even more :D

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

also catch up on Seitokai Yakuindomo's manga. So many choices...

Is the manga as retarded as the anime?

Old shit no one cares about but me.

sweet, now i can blame the 6300 even more :D

you can irrationally hate anything you want as long as you can admit to it being irrational. I hate compaq computers because of one I owned in the mid 1990s but I know my current hatred is completely irrational.

you can irrationally hate anything you want as long as you can admit to it being irrational. I hate compaq computers because of one I owned in the mid 1990s but I know my current hatred is completely irrational.

well my hate towards it is both irrational and rational more irrational then rational though but i will continue to hate it no matter what

Spoiler

Thinking about getting a 16 core opteron setup, but I don't know what I'd do with it.

folding, servers, rendering, or something else?

Spoiler

@TheProfosist WELP one of those extra keycaps with the gray rubber top is mis printed lol, such luck. the D key is angled the same as A >_>

Also got two "W" for some reason, at least both are correctly angled.

Nevermind, im blind. it was the Q key i was holding.

Sucks though personally I would use them.

what caps? TheProfosist got a cap set with the 1 key printed upside down for the numpad before.

I did and this was for doubles hot keycaps so every single numpad 1 key would have been likely. Someone at SP got a stern talking to.

Rainbow is absolutely brilliant (and brutal). I strongly suggest it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Umm yup.

inc Megapost

I think I'm completely exhausted of anime despite having greatly turned down consumption volume. Even Yuru Yuri feels like a chore at this point. Utawaremononono seems a bit different, good attempt but dropped (didn't bother finishing the download) after episode 3. Doesn't particularly capture my interest.

I'm so worn from seeing the same things, sales of sex appeal, fan service and cool MC shit that I've noticed it's making my taste a bit perverse. Kind of noticed this after some self-reflection on finishing Bradherley's Coach and for some reason feeling slightly better than neutral about it, despite objectively thinking it's pretty lame.

Will probably start exploring manga primarily now. A few months ago I would have never seen myself doing that. Going to finish up old backlog stuff and maybe some sequels, but will otherwise ignore everything else new beyond this point. Ofc there's still western animation, but the production rate is muuuuuch lower.

Maybe I'll get back into gaming and see later if I'm not completely burned out from anime. I'm assuming my taste isn't going to regress, so it's time to purge the archives.

At this point maybe we should consider is it really all that bad that if the anime industry crashes? It might be for the better. Can be rebuilt after that to reform the medium (since it's not like animated content will ever disappear until graphics engines are 99% indistinguishable from film and affordable.)

Idk how some of you guys do it, props to eelniconiconii09, Bash, and Profosists. You guys have better endurance and more patience than me, lol.

Cavalry and Asterisk made me feel like I have mild dementia. I caught it later and nobody pointed it out, but they're so flavorless without impression and blurred so much in my head I didn't even name them properly when I was talking to @CatCloud

Voynich Hotel.

Following up with a previous post, this is the shit I like. This is a page taken most likely out of Seinfeld, from another derivative work, or inspired by the same style (or lack thereof) of humor. The internal reference joke like this was almost guaranteed in every episode of Seinfeld and almost always made me chuckle, even if it's slightly hypocritical of what I just wrote above.

nCrIpNO.jpg

The ranking system is no longer really that important or useful (from my perspective) seems like more of a legacy feature. Though it does give me some giggles that Donut and I have our own rank.

The flow charts are nice and all, but they're only useful for beginners.

Imgur recs are average or below in terms of quality. A handful are pretty good here and there, but many are useless and feed people a lot of garbage anime or don't understand who their reader is.

Like books and movies, NOTHING beats talking to a forum, group of people, or person that has watched/read a lot.

You finished rainbow helping? Also I do have stash of like the cream of the crop no idea how many of them you have seen. I could recommend them but it might just be that you need some time away from anime. Also idk your preference or how much you have watched but it's likely there are a bunch of great older anime you haven't seen.

There was at least 6 month period like this within the last two years for me. There was stuff in genre's I like that I just couldn't get into. Now days I probably drop more anime that I watch and the one's I do watch I burn right through.

How's often do you watch anime?

As for charts. Has no one seen my suggestion chart?

lol [emoji14]

But srsly though nothing on netflix is worth watching anymore its all old stuff :|

Also have a qt Hoppo petting a dog

tumblr_nyrtn4EY621uiearro1_500.gif

Back when I had Netflix for DVD I may have had went through their entire collection of anything decent and still have it.

@Charger I bought that cooler and some mx-4 for it. As I said the stock dell cooler on it was pretty crappy, but do you think this one will also completely rip the P4 out of the socket like the stock ones do when you remove it? I, kid you not, the stock coolers on dell dimension 2400s for P4s are notorious for this. xD

Those dell ones may be mounted through the MB into the case, just a heads up.

all i want to do was to repair my phone :(  but if you bring someone along like your sister then......

farrrr sister always whining cause you dont have enough cloths and need shoes were the one you have are still fine, and makes you buy shit  <_<

$200 phone repair

$180 worth of crap cause your siblings told you to buy it.

206mwqh.jpg

and when you said no 

post-29882-0-91086000-1449296434_thumb.j

lives on

BAKABT

It was. So, I might have to do some case mods.

Know that PC like the back of my hand don't I [emoji14]

Yup, but how do I get those off without case modding?

Umm have you pulled the MB out and see if they are built right into the MB tray. I know I had to order the standard mount as a part of eBay so I could mount after market heatsinks.

I may actually still have a zalman flower style cooler that would mount to a 478 socket. Now that I think about it.

all i want to do was to repair my phone :(  but if you bring someone along like your sister then......

farrrr sister always whining cause you dont have enough cloths and need shoes were the one you have are still fine, and makes you buy shit  <_<

$200 phone repair

206mwqh.jpg

and when you said no 

Glad I dont have that problem. 

Really not looking forward to waking up in 6 hours. Should probably go to sleep.

Blarg

>posted 2 days ago

>over 1,000,000 views

>literally 45 minutes of no talking, calmly staring, and a yule log fire

>Nick Offerman

Quality Content.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I keep going to sleep too early then waking in the night recently... I never get stuff I want to get done at home done thanks to this... I have laptops to fix but am just too tired...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Steins;Gate: Kyoukaimenjou no Missing Link

guys is this the new steins gate season??!! holycrap it is really coming??!!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Quality Content.

well i spent a good 13 sec on that thx... nice sound tho the burning woods.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

$200 phone repair

206mwqh.jpg

and when you said no 

The cost of repairing phones is a bit ridiculous. No wonder why people just opt out to buy a new one instead...

I have a similar problem with grandmother; keeps complaining about me having too little clothes, while I do have enough (in my opinion anyway), and the reason I rarely wear anything she buys is because I refuse to be a walking advertisement, especially for a brand I couldn't give two sh*ts about. Plus everything she chooses is over sized, and after a few years when they finally become well-fitting, she complains that they are "getting too small"...

post-23506-0-05948600-1449314225_thumb.p

Despite not having much money to use, I'd rather just pick something myself second-handed.

I keep going to sleep too early then waking in the night recently... I never get stuff I want to get done at home done thanks to this... I have laptops to fix but am just too tired...

What about going to sleep later to avoid being awoken in middle of a night?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.