JLCitadel

Done Half-Life Done Far cry :P

well then any TES game mainly Skyrim

cause

5934909_700b.jpg

a495pjw_700b.jpg

oh man 100? I'm running 190, of the 232 currently installed

portal series?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

well then any TES game mainly Skyrim

portal series?

Skyrim done (100 mods)

Portal Done.(Cakes a lie)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

what about portal stories: mel

No.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

No.

play undertale for me since i can't make time for it because i'm a total fucking loser

iKifyvL.jpg

or play Talos if you liked Portal

i assume u played portal 2

if you get the DLC, talos gets a lot harder than Portal.

Normal game gets harder near the end but I hear the DLC turns it up to 11.

Error: 410

play undertale for me since i can't make time for it because i'm a total fucking loser

iKifyvL.jpg

or play Talos if you liked Portal

i assume u played portal 2

I liked watching dodger play undertale but it isn't something I would play.

I liked watching dodger play undertale but it isn't something I would play.

it looks hilarious from what I've seen so far.

No.

If you play, Portal 1 and Portal 2 and don't play Portal Stories Mel your kinda missing a huge gap in the story :\

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

it looks hilarious from what I've seen so far.

It didn't look bad I wouldn't mind seeing how it goes when it isn't dodger playing as a pacifist.

damn it @helping I'm watching dodgers SATURDAY MORNING DOOGER vod and she isn't going to play fault milestone 2 :(

If you play, Portal 1 and Portal 2 and don't play Portal Stories Mel your kinda missing a huge gap in the story :\

isn't it just a fan made mod? if so then it wouldn't be part of the actual story so he isn't missing out on anything story based

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

isn't it just a fan made mod? if so then it wouldn't be part of the actual story so he isn't missing out on anything story based

It is but it is damn good and greenlit on steam so it has that going for it.

Yeah but it still helps fill in a gap in the story imo

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

It is but it is damn good and greenlit on steam so it has that going for it.

ok

Yeah but it still helps fill in a gap in the story imo

still its not an official story so it cant actually fill in the gaps unless valve says otherwise

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

ok

still its not an official story so it cant actually fill in the gaps unless valve says otherwise

Agree, fanfic is fanfic. Personally I have a dislike for story related fanfic, that's why keep my distance from such Content no matter how "good" it is.

It didn't look bad I wouldn't mind seeing how it goes when it isn't dodger playing as a pacifist.

damn it @helping I'm watching dodgers SATURDAY MORNING DOOGER vod and she isn't going to play fault milestone 2 :(

yeap, she said that at the end of FM1

i blame shit taste

hence why last time I cited "meanwhile Dandelion"

Amnesia is also stomach churningly bad

@CatCloud

Agree, fanfic is fanfic. Personally I have a dislike for story related fanfic, that's why keep my distance from such Content no matter how "good" it is.

wat

do you actually mean what you say or is that a convenient situational statement?

that basically violates a concrete principle of arts, including all forms of story

that sounds audaciously misguided to say you don't like fanfic simply because it's fanfic/non-cannon

ok

it doesn't have to be official to fill in gaps, if it completes a story it completes a story.

that's all there is to it.

nothing differentiates it if Valve says that's the end or someone else did.

the fact that Valve won't do anything else with it actually gives Mel more validity.

If the story is good, that's all that matters, because nothing changes the nature by who it comes from.

you play the game because it's a good story, you don't play it because Valve makes it. If the story is good then there's no problem if it's not Valve because it still fulfills the original purpose.

both of you guys are lurking near close to saying indie as a whole is invalid.

6ad82c07b0597c9c9cf0ccfa1e35bf7513209778

dirty job ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but seriously i dont get how dressing up as an anime charactor and singing is a dirty job even if she hates anime, and for those unaware yes thats what she did and that anime is Oreimo

Spoiler