Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Blasphemy. Baka and Test is super hilarious. At least watch the first 2 or 3 episodes.

Lies, Baka Test was average (not bad) in the comedy department, and season 2 blew chunks. It just devolved into the same "jokes" about the female characters walking all over Yuuji and whatshisface. A lobotomy would be funnier.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

De Ja Vu, I've done this before and recieved the same threat lol.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko Ch. 175

000.png

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

pve is team of people vs npc. Right now its just fighting for shots and kills. No real effort. You start with two tanks that each progress down a different tree. I imagine more tech trees will be added later.  Cool. Guess I will try to keep up.

Its not bad right now.

Anyone that plays should post their game username. Mine is Lonewolf_Asylum. Asks which one to get. Gets the oposite of what people say.

will have to try out the game soon

Yes, Yes Exactly

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Dang... Nvidia is raking in the big Benjamins for me right now.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Dang... Nvidia is raking in the big Benjamins for me right now.

you can thank intel for that

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

12079083_976389962424795_569632472780870

Nexus 7 2013 was ordered.....anything I should get as far as apps for it as a must have? I already am going to root it.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Why is that?

one of intels older ceo's did some anti competitive stuff against amd which caused the average consumer to think amd is bad which in turn cause both intel and nvidia to gain more market share 

Spoiler

12079083_976389962424795_569632472780870

Nexus 7 2013 was ordered.....anything I should get as far as apps for it as a must have? I already am going to root it.

Titanium backup pro(or was it premium)

FlappyBird, it would sometimes be on the market and just disappear and appear again you can always download the sdk

edit: some apps that I frequuently use

• pocket
  • Any Dictionary app
  • Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
  • PS express
  • Android torrent
  • swiftkey
  • terminal emulator
  • MX player pro(AFAIK has the most codecs, usually needs a bit of tweaking and also supoorts 10-bit)
  • clean master

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

one of intels older ceo's did some anti competitive stuff against amd which caused the average consumer to think amd is bad which in turn cause both intel and nvidia to gain more market share 

There was a scandal about the Intel C++ Compiler some years ago (Pentium 4 era). It had some optimizations disabled when using AMD CPU and as a result it ran like ass. 

But how is any of that related to Nvidia?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Blasphemy. Baka and Test is super hilarious. At least watch the first 2 or 3 episodes.

Idk from what I've seen, what Norway dude says checks out. Visually it does have nice aesthetic, but the humor and delivery of the jokes was very flat. I can tell it's trying to be funny, but it's not that funny. Some of it is pretty tastelessly trite with things such as nose bleeds, pantsu, tsunderes, homosexuals, gender jokes, MC being a ragdoll, many predictable punchlines.

Aside from that, the "battle" scenes are more of a hindrance than anything. Yes, this is what the plot hinges on but they're so unexciting and uneventful for the amount of time they take up. It's essentially what would be the film and animation equivalence of "empty spaaace"

In the entire first two episodes the best thing they've done is the table stuck to the hand. And they went and ended that poorly by telegraphing the joke before the delivery. They went and gave the joke away again for the elementary test results in episode 2.

4048b9fe0cbe2daa856154529ab633c7.jpg

It might not be bad, but it's just not that funny, in my opinion.

Not very stimulating, no situational humor. no interesting characters.

Lies, Baka Test was average (not bad) in the comedy department, and season 2 blew chunks. It just devolved into the same "jokes" about the female characters walking all over Yuuji and whatshisface. A lobotomy would be funnier.

Error: 410

There was a scandal about the Intel C++ Compiler some years ago (Pentium 4 era). It had some optimizations disabled when using AMD CPU and as a result it ran like ass. 

But how is any of that related to Nvidia?

didn't know about that, but the one i was refering too was that he paid companies(like dell and hp) to use their cpu's only(or not to use anything amd at all dont remember which) dont remember everything that happened, but making the consumers think 1 company is bad doesn't just hurt one of their divisions/products it hurts the whole company

Spoiler

the average consumer doesn't even know what amd is so I have a hard time believing that they think it is bad.

the average consumer doesn't even know what amd is so I have a hard time believing that they think it is bad.

You're right, but a lot of people take the "Intel inside" branding as a sign of quality and would take a pc with that branding over another pc without that branding.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

well they more then likely know about intel and nvidia do to that and also that is also a reason why intel and nvidia is practically the only ones with their cpu's and gpu's in pre builts(yes some have amd but the majority has intel and nvidia or just intel) heck i only knew about intel when i knew nothing about computers

Spoiler

You're right, but a lot of people take the "Intel inside" branding as a sign of quality and would take a pc with that branding over another pc without that branding.

Same thing with Nvidia. People see "Nvidia - the way it's mean to be played" in game intros and think that it's the only choice.

I've seen a few people who bought CPUs like FX-4170 because ermahgerd it's 4.2GHz.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

watch his second last stream with BnS, I think it's somewhere towards the end, it's.. Hilarious.

seems I cant find the streams for that game maybe im just looking in the wrong places

@MyInnerFred why not get a pair of headphones with changeable cables? My V Moda LP 1´s had 1 short with a mic and 1 long for stationary usage.

they were my on the go headphones, now im not using them because i got tired of the clamp force/Driver Size.. my poor poor ears.

About half of my headphones have removable cables already. The problem is most of the the cables that come with them are really long, therefore unsuitable for use on the go.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

About half of my headphones have removable cables already. The problem is most of the the cables that come with them are really long, therefore unsuitable for use on the go.

just do what I used to do and either loop it around your belt or wrap it under your shirt around your torso

seems I cant find the streams for that game maybe im just looking in the wrong places

here you go, around 2h:55m is where is starts to show off the char creation.

Guys planning to jump on BnS train? 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Guys planning to jump on BnS train? 

jiggle physics

Fd57YWX.jpg?1

dem hips

pretty in depth character creation

I don't play MMO's but if I did I'd probably end up going with small body DFC

here you go, around 2h:55m is where is starts to show off the char creation.

well now I feel dumb lol twitch cut the name in the past brodcast so I just looked right past it lol

It started at 2h:18m if anyone else is actually looking to see what he is talking about.