Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

The hype is so fucking real

aOmGD03_700b.jpg

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

how did they make the images look that fucking bad? lol

Not sure, but yeah they look pretty bad quality.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

@Charger I'm lazy. Not a quitter.

I was going to say quit being lazy but if you are not a quitter that clearly inst going to happen so it looks like you are stuck with out a computer for the long haul  

Can't tell from my Phone, low quality or bad res?

so badly grainy

I was going to say quit being lazy but if you are not a quitter that clearly inst going to happen so it looks like you are stuck with out a computer for the long haul

so badly grainy

Bought 120GB SSD for root.

Almost bought a 55" LG OLED curved TV for like 40% off (open box). Resisted. For now.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This looks magnificent. The animation appears superb.

https://youtu.be/gfGBvwAgnbs

Same with this. 10/10 music.

https://youtu.be/TGofzK1DGds

Looks good, might buy the game. 

Bought 120GB SSD for root.

Almost bought a 55" LG OLED curved TV for like 40% off (open box). Resisted. For now.

Ahh the temptation... I saw one of those ultra wides for sale today on Newegg. I'm really tempted to buy it,

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

curved... crazy talk. just get a 40 inch 4k monitor instead lol

Lol. Nah. Ultra wide and curved are both worth it imo (having used both). Not for everyone ofc.

4K isn't as useful a feature to me.

Looks good, might buy the game.

Ahh the temptation... I saw one of those ultra wides for sale today on Newegg. I'm really tempted to buy it,

Indeed.

I highly recommend it. Only when your finances can accommodate ofc.

I didn't buy the TV because it wasn't ultrawide. I'm not interested if it isn't ultrawide, curved, *and* OLED.

OLED is sexy tho.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So I went to Barnes and Nobles..

Needed to buy some manga, going to finally manga bomb a fender on this Celica (well, soon, we at least have the content now)

AOT

AOT EVERWHERE

flood of AoT

there was even a boss mob

Chimera sluts and my thumb for scale cause I couldn't get out my banana in public. I took a shit picture, the entire thing is being supported by the magnum sized AOT manga. Shit weighed AT LEAST 3 pounds if not 4. Could DEFINITELY beat someone with it.

YlJrfeP.jpg?2iq7wFPP.jpg?1

420readit

There was hardback copies of JoJo there too. B&N has some surprising diversity. Fair amount of yuri content, but he's not really a fan of the purest form of love all over his car (incest is k though cause censoring explained below)

Ended up buying chapter 7 of Evangelion manga and motherfucking Sailor Moon.

The way you imagine Sailor Moon on the car is probably not as good as how it's actually going to be used.

We have a mutual friend that went to Japan, and he picked up a really lewd OreImo doujin. Going to cut out panels from the Sailor Moon manga and use it to add extra censoring to the spicy bits of the doujin for added comedic effect while maintaining sex appeal within legal (gray area) limits in a designated school zone.

it can sometimes be a bit of an issue if the fender of you car is R18+

@Vitalius pls

absolute omg 2:50+

i'm a sucker for high bpm mixed dnb/jungle

@CattCloud later

Error: 410

So I went to Barnes and Nobles..

Needed to buy some manga, going to finally manga bomb a fender on this Celica (well, soon, we at least have the content now)

AOT

AOT EVERWHERE

flood of AoT

there was even a boss mob

Chimera sluts and my thumb for scale cause I couldn't get out my banana in public. I took a shit picture, the entire thing is being supported by the magnum sized AOT manga. Shit weighed AT LEAST 3 pounds if not 4. Could DEFINITELY beat someone with it.

YlJrfeP.jpg?2iq7wFPP.jpg?1

also 420readit

Ended up buying chapter 7 of Evangelion manga and motherfucking Sailor Moon.

The way you imagine Sailor Moon on the car is probably not as good as how it's actually going to be used.

We have a mutual friend that wen to Japan, and he picked up a really lewd OreImo doujin. Going to cut out panels from the Sailor Moon manga and use it to add extra censoring to the spicy bits of the doujin for added comedic effect while maintaining sex appeal still legal (gray area) in a designated school zone.

it can sometimes be a bit of an issue if the fender of you car is R18+

@Vitalius pls

@CattCloud later

Every time I go to a book store its just full of people sitting in the manga section reading like it was a library

curved... crazy talk. just get a 40 inch 4k monitor instead lol

mmm those korean 4k 40inch ips screens are so nice.

Also that would have the same pixel denstity as 27inch 1440p just way bigger.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

@Vitalius pls

3:13+ reminds me of something that it pains me not to remember. ... I want to say the song it sounds **very** similar to is from Disgaea, but that could be just because I'm playing it ATM.

Probably from a JRPG.

Damn it helping. I hate it when I'm hit with such sad nostalgia and can't remember what it's from. I'm feeling some ocarina of time's song of storms in there, but I feel like the sing I heard had a similar mixed dnb/jungle sound to it.

† Christian Member †

@Vitalius I have been a little bored with terraria lately

VW9mqTr.jpg

also terraria mini map kind of sucks but i didn't want to take a bunch of screen shots and stitch them together at the moment

looks good, but what is that area that looks like its filled with sand(on the right) for?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

its not sand its gold and silver bars lol

ah, so its basically just your safe?

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

just useless trash lol more then a safe

ezxIdpb.jpg

well gold and silver are valuable metals so technically it is a safe

Spoiler

well gold and silver are valuable metals so technically it is a safe

well gold and silver bars in the game are just trash gold bars are worth 12 silver coins and silver bars are worth 6 silver coins. I probably have more money in the few gold and silver coins I dropped on top of the bars then what i could sell the bars for.