Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

maybe its time to give up. 

annoying colors?

Never!

you mean eye catching right?

I'll look at it like that then. Because it's pretty ridiculous ^^

Anime are usually nothing but ridiculous, so it helps when they're self-aware enough to give you a little something extra to enjoy, be it stapling the screen with an attack name like Sensen, or having manga SFX in the background of the frame like Jojo's does (even though both are completely pointless). Anything to not just be another show where teens give their punches and kicks pointless names, even though they'll end up preaching and shit-talking more than fighting anyway.

I did not. 

exactly you didn't copy him you stole it, changed it a little bit and claim it as your own like apple :P

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

First try, i thought it would be harder.

attachicon.gifMeh.JPG

first try too

took a few turns to figure out how to 'win" at this

and then there are those fucky y shaped chains

vCjY2B8.png

Fuck off

geez so much hostility .... its only a game man chill 

Here you go: http://hex.frvr.com/

am i cool yet?

Error: 410

My fat PS3 is fixed. My sinuses are killing me (allergies I guess). Time to dive into Disgaea 4. Will clean apartment first.

Ask helping since he apparently has it working. Do you use Linux? If yes, then follow the instructions in the read me. If no, then again, ask helping.

I don't see that as blurred or flattened. not sure why you'd say that. The gradients that give depth are preserved. 

Me either. According to the program description, you are effectively teaching a program how to recognize intricacies in how an image is drawn by feeding it images, then having it redraw them using the rules it builds on it's own. 

So magic. Which is what deep learning is all about. It's hard to understand.

I don't know what those things (key frames vs in betweens) are. If it were a raw thing that worked on every image rendered on the display, then it wouldn't matter about the anime specific frames. 

Nope. Never used it. Saw your or whoever's guide for it. Considered it, then realized I watch anime very rarely and wouldn't care to upscale other content. Sorry. :(

Indeed. Mentioned that. Very cool.

Not sure what you mean by scan lines. On CRTs, pixel art is blurred. The people who drew the pixel art knew this when they were doing it, and so they drew it in such a way as to make it look "normal" on the CRT. Meaning that the blurring makes it look like a loosely drawn figure that doesn't have pixels. 

Meaning that making games that are pixel art isn't really the same as making retro games. Retro game art was made with the understanding that the blurring would take care of the hard edges. So saying pixel art = retro is technically true, but not artistically what was intended when those games were made. Just saying.

Ah, cool. So it can't do 1.1-1.9x, for example? Sad. 

Awesome. May do it at some point. I'm on Linux, so we'll see. You say NNEDI is good at doubling or greater, but you also say that's only what it can do (double or greater). 

Which is it? Just curious.

Umm no that be windows only good sir as you need DirectShow for the decoders and Direct3D for the renderer (madVR)

I mean it could do that id just liek to see what some more standard high level stuff does in comparison so see if they are blowing smoke. Its open right? i guess I could look at some of the functions that they are calling/using. I understand why they are saying it does just wondering if its needed unless its was just done to prove something or whatever.

Ok so you need to learn some things about animation... Umm best anime to watch would probably be Shiobako as its actually quite informative even though the time its in is a bit dated. Its mostly the same stuff now just mostly if not all digital.

Basically key frames are specific points in motion that the animation defines are being important to said movement. These would be the sharp frames where that should work. However in-betweens are just as they sound they will be the frames inbetween the key frames to actually show the motion. These are at times purposely misshapen/wobbly to show motion, kinda really depends. If you actually index an episode of anime (basically grabs exact frame times and info) and go through frame by frame youll notice these right away and you probably think someone didnt so their job.

I do have a guide. Why do you watch anime rarely, that is a sad thing. :( Itll upscale or even display anything you throw at it better than most anything else except professional suff and it even has features that some of that doesnt.

CRT's themselves have scan lines when viewing stuff due to interlacing. The below links are interesting.

http://scanlines.hazard-city.de/

NNEDI you would have to go 2x then scale down which could potentially make it sharper I guess. If I was going to do that though I would probably just use d a standard scaler and scale up. For anime/video at least youd have to try on standard images and see.

NEEDI3 doubles or greater it also has to be a power of two between 2 and a max of 1024

I'm not even gonna bother.

5gAHe0E.png

good because you cant deny the truth :P

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I did not.

Ill let it slide as i didnt use green ;)

I want a musical anime

BUT
they use disco music from the 70s

gg ez

zelda-disco-color.jpg

Okay, so I just finished up all of Seitokai no Ichizon (Student Council's Discretion). Both seasons. I have to say, it was really funny! Season 1 gets a solid 8, and season 2 gets a solid 7 for siscon.

COMIC SANS

Okay, so I just finished up all of Seitokai no Ichizon (Student Council's Discretion). Both seasons. I have to say, it was really funny! Season 1 gets a solid 8, and season 2 gets a solid 7 for siscon.

I need to watch the second season and the OVAs, i liked the first season, it was stupid but had it's moments

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I need to watch the second season and the OVAs, i liked the first season, it was stupid but had it's moments

It would have been better had they not tried to force some kind of drama in there

Those parts felt awful, even if they managed to sprinkle some comedy in with it.

mother of god Nvidia drivers are trash.

I've actually never had this shit of an experience with AMD ones. I don't know how people can frequently say that Nvidia has better drives when my experiences have been the complete opposite.

It would have been better had they not tried to force some kind of drama in there

Those parts felt awful, even if they managed to sprinkle some comedy in with it.

Ya, I'll admit it did seem kind of off. Only season 2 had this problem though. The series started out as a parody of everything moe and everything anime, about. It slowly (starting in season 2) started to turn into a rom-com-drama. The worst/best part is that the drama was part of the story and not a parody of other animes that do stuff very similar... In a pure comedy, it felt very off. 

The main issue was that they didn't execute it right. Let's take Baka and Test for example. There's drama in Baka and Test, just not what you would regularly expect of drama. It's comedic drama, like the bath house episodes in season 2 (so freaking hilarious). They executed it right IMO. Student Council's DIscretion could have gone a similar route with having comedic drama.

COMIC SANS

Second season was super hilarious. You should definitely get around to watching it.

COMIC SANS

1.2m or 1.5m headphone cable length? Which do you guys prefer? Desk and mobile use.

Whatever comes with the headphones? I have a 6ft cable on my akg cuz thats what it comes with.

@CatCloud. Played a little Armored Warfare. Only pve right now. Tanks feel sluggish compared to wot. It is only teir 1 though. I feel op. First game of pve I had 6 kills. Most spots. Most damage. Next person only had 4 kills. Will have to wait for higher teirs I guess.

Blarg

Whatever comes with the headphones? I have a 6ft cable on my akg cuz thats what it comes with.

@CatCloud. Played a little Armored Warfare. Only pve right now. Tanks feel sluggish compared to wot. It is only teir 1 though. I feel op. First game of pve I had 6 kills. Most spots. Most damage. Next person only had 4 kills. Will have to wait for higher teirs I guess.

so...its Team of players vs a team of NPCs ?

how is the tank variety ?

1.2m or 1.5m headphone cable length? Which do you guys prefer? Desk and mobile use.

Short for mobile, long for Dekstop.

My Senn HD 650´s are super long and as much as i like them i would never take them outside. its like 2+m long :P

The main issue was that they didn't execute it right. Let's take Baka and Test

I saw an episode from that and didn't bother continuing.

seemed kinda dull to me

only thing that made me smile was a 4 wall joke

Guys... I'm gonna be posting this at least 2 to 3 times per day now lol...

Touhou anime PV is out!

Gonna have to try the game out I guess.

Short for mobile, long for Dekstop.

My Senn HD 650´s are super long and as much as i like them i would never take them outside. its like 2+m long :P

Right so 1.2m or 1.5m for mobile use? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Guys... I'm gonna be posting this at least 2 to 3 times per day now lol...

Gonna have to try the game out I guess.

Right so 1.2m or 1.5m for mobile use? 

Depends where you have your audio source. I´d say 1.2 if its around waist level.

Depends where you have your audio source. I´d say 1.2 if its around waist level.

Nabbed the 1.5m cable, might need to loop it around my hoodie/sweater sometimes. Thanks.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I saw an episode from that and didn't bother continuing.

seemed kinda dull to me

only thing that made me smile was a 4 wall joke

Blasphemy. Baka and Test is super hilarious. At least watch the first 2 or 3 episodes.

COMIC SANS