Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I don't know why, but One Punch Man is super underwhelming to me.

zSHMuba.gif

don't worry, it only gets more epic from here

post-121932-0-53644500-1444894103.jpg

anyone else ? lel

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

attachicon.gifshitposting everyday.jpg

anyone else ? lel

That's some nice quality anime though.

I havn't seen it and it doesn't look appealing at all, nice to see some negative comments about it too.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

If that image is real, what anime is that from, because now I want to watch it.

>.< no idea , the art quality is on point tho ....

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Like everything else by Madhouse starting with Death Parade. The problem is rabid Madhouse fanwankers who'll delude themselves anything by Madhouse is angel piss even after it finishes airing and it's plain as day that it's not. Look at Death Parade, an episodic anime that claims to be "psychological" by scraping the shallow surface of a dozen characters in 20 minute installments, still sitting at nearly a 9/10 rating on MAL. With only one passable arc (which was a double episode)

Granted, I don't think OPM is as bad as Death Parade, but it's still overhyped and overvalued.

Madhouse fans are their own worst enemies.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Friends? Lol what are those?

BTW anyone know where @Vitalius is?

you can get them on ebay. im waiting for black friday discounts though

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Another day, another off-topic quote dump (on-topic readers may dismiss this post):

Join the club

dslrlenskit.jpg

Actually... My godparent has a red dot sight on his Canon 500D for use when he's shooting airplanes (which requites a long enough telephoto lens), says he can stay on target and switch targets easier than when looked through (an optical) viewfinder So apparently it's not completely outlandish.

@Laputacake
Heh... You.. You fucking mounted a red dot sight on a camera!?
I'm finding this too hilarious. I should mount the 6x scope on mine but I need one of those super big lenses and a stock first.

Wasn't me. I'm poor. But that's the camera im gonna get and just saw that and was amused by its absurdity.

Erm... Puta... That's a Leica M9... There's no way in hell you are gonna afford it anytime soon. You could maybe get an M3 (film camera), but even that is pushing it.

It's only a 200mm or actual focal length of 300mm which isn't that much. Maybe about half a mile zoom

Unlike most mirrorless cameras, that's actually full-frame, so there's no crop factor, meaning a 200mm lens is just that on said camera. Also, not sure what lens is that exactly, but looks like a Nikon-F mount lens with an adapter.

for when you're outside and trying to catch a 9mm with your face

Not sure if you made this post acknowledging that the one kind of film that video cameras like that used to use were 8mm film, but that was quite close.

I know 9mm is something completely different. It's a small metal object that flies towards you at supersonic speeds.

well then any TES game mainly Skyrim

cause

5934909_700b.jpg

a495pjw_700b.jpg

oh man 100? I'm running 190, of the 232 currently installed

portal series?

Am I one of the few people who don't have many mods in Skyrim? I have only 9 mods, not joking.

play undertale for me since i can't make time for it because i'm a total fucking loser

iKifyvL.jpg

or play Talos if you liked Portal
i assume u played portal 2
if you get the DLC, talos gets a lot harder than Portal.
Normal game gets harder near the end but I hear the DLC turns it up to 11.

btw, yesterday when I was watching some YouTube videos on my phone (rather random selection, but should not have any relation to Talos principle), most of the pre-rolled video adds were about just that. Google's data collection is surely paying them off... Better start bowing down on our new lord. :lol:

attachicon.gifshitposting everyday.jpg

anyone else ? lel

That detail on the keyboard... It's not the most detail-full keyboard seen in anime, but surely better than majority.

Want me to make a wanted poster similarly to what I did with WinNut when he went missing?

post-23506-0-24974100-1444906066_thumb.j

Done in about 10 minutes in GIMP, hence the lack of quality.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Like everything else by Madhouse starting with Death Parade. The problem is rabid Madhouse fanwankers who'll delude themselves anything by Madhouse is angel piss even after it finishes airing and it's plain as day that it's not. Look at Death Parade, an episodic anime that claims to be "psychological" by scraping the shallow surface of a dozen characters in 20 minute installments, still sitting at nearly a 9/10 rating on MAL. With only one passable arc (which was a double episode)

Granted, I don't think OPM is as bad as Death Parade, but it's still overhyped and overvalued.

Do you read OPM's manga? If you do you should know why it's so hyped about.

If you don't, then try reading it, it's a good manga start with

snip

Am I one of the few people who don't have many mods in Skyrim? I have only 9 mods, not joking.

snip

YOu don't really need a crap ton to have a better looking skyrim. But if you want to have a more immersive experience then you need a crap ton of mods.

all you need for a better skyrim environment, is any ambient mod, any ENB of your choice, any water mod, any flora overhaul, any climate/lighting mod

edit: and an hd texture pack, and some mesh packs

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Do you read OPM's manga? If you do you should know why it's so hyped about.

If you don't, then try reading it, it's a good manga start with

YOu don't really need a crap ton to have a better looking skyrim. But if you want to have a more immersive experience then you need a crap ton of mods.

all you need for a better skyrim environment, is any ambient mod, any ENB of your choice, any water mod, any flora overhaul, any climate/lighting mod

edit: and an hd texture pack, and some mesh packs

Now sure how well I could run any of those with a 550Ti... I can run Skyrim on max settings (with AA off) on 720p fine, but anything higher than that, and framerate starts dipping bellow 30.

And no, I won't upgrade my GPU. I have the money for it, but I can't afford it at the moment.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Is anyone else annoyed by people who call the front facing camera on a phone "selfie camera" instead of "front camera"?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

He was having computer issues so he took some time off from PCs to go play Disgaea.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

i believe he got kidnapped by about a thousand hawks

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

8ec0bf2d92.png

I said I don't really care for evangelion I tend to find the main characters a little annoying.

Is anyone else annoyed by people who call the front facing camera on a phone "selfie camera" instead of "front camera"?

not really since there is really little other use for it.

12144839_976805249049933_425836686000381

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Omg fucking finally someone has a similar opinion. Death parade was a huge let down and felt like nearly bait and switch. Only the very first arc was good, IMO. Everything else in it and especially the final left me disappointed.

Error: 410

@Nowegian Guy

Omg fucking finally someone has a similar opinion. Death parade was a huge let down and felt like nearly bait and switch. Only the very first arc was good, IMO. Everything else in it and especially the final left me disappointed.

Omg I totally fucking agree.
Light Yagami easter egg at the end was cool though :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

This is the type of fanfic i don't like. Fanfic flavored to the Authors personal liking and little regard to the original story.

subjective ofc, but thats how i find them at lest.

Yeah, there's a lotta shit fanfics out there, but some fanfic writers do try to actually write something that suits the original story properly. Finding the good ones sure isn't easy, though. That's why I ended up writing a few Spice and Wolf fanfics in the first place (especially because the original story leaves a lot of room for it, and the author's done with the story).

Madhouse makes a lot of anime. Any studio that puts out Chihayafuru and Tatami Galaxy can be forgiven for making shit like Mahouka and Overlord too. Their track record is probably the best of all the major studios (now that Brains Base have devolved).

Anyone know any good anime movies that are newer and unique? Something like Garden of Words but it can also be action oriented too. Anything unique. I'm waiting for the Boy and the Beast and Boruto(not so unique lol) but I want something else to watch and I dont feel like starting a series atm 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M