Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

True, but Spice and Wolf only managed to get through 5 of 17 novels before people in Japan didn't care enough for a third season to get green-lit. MMY felt like it was madly rushing through 20 volumes and still didn't have an ending.

true. It just suck that this type of story is rarely told (half way decent that is) and both of them just never finished. Even if theres still part of the novels left, no anime should ever require any other media in order to finish it. Just my opinion though. I enjoyed both of them just to have the ending completely destroy how i felt about them

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

It barely felt like an ending at all to me, but rather them saying "well, a part of the story just ended, so we might as well stop here and imply that life goes on."

I hate when they do that since it always seems like it is them saying well we did enough to get you interested in to story now go read the ln or manga.

but it is far worse to just write a random ass ending into the middle of a story I guess lol

Imho, beyond the horizon is... ok.

Kinda forgettable, I don't remember too much aside from megane character and everything is fuyukai.

If I forget it, odds are it wasn't bad enough to remember or good enough to remember.

Romance.. I guess. Comedy, no. Action is there but not a focus IIRC.

Maoyuu looks a lot better in the magna, art style looks a better to me. Smacking in the face with economics from the first chapter.

I'll hold back on recommendations, many people tend to not like the satisfying endings that I do lol

Try me.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

true. It just suck that this type of story is rarely told (half way decent that is) and both of them just never finished. Even if theres still part of the novels left, no anime should ever require any other media in order to finish it. Just my opinion though. I enjoyed both of them just to have the ending completely destroy how i felt about them

I've come to terms with it, but it is a shame that the anime biz isn't more receptive to foreign markets. We'd probably be able to crowdsource our favorites to proper endings that way, even if they weren't made with top-tier production values or had to be condensed.

I hate when they do that since it always seems like it is them saying well we did enough to get you interested in to story now go read the ln or manga.

but it is far worse to just write a random ass ending into the middle of a story I guess lol

It can be bad either way, but unless the anime diverges substantially from the manga early enough, it'll be tough to want to read through the same thing you've already watched to get to the different bits. That's why an anime that deviates a lot, like Trigun, pays off, and why something like Spice and Wolf pays off too. Unless of course you have an adversity to checking out the source material, at which point you're SOL no matter what the anime does (unless it's lucky enough to get to the end properly).

why did you thank airdeano?

For a job well done.

The slim PS2 has the network adapter built in, so no, you wouldn't need it.

Hmm, well i have the fat one, and i thought it had a port as well, guess i remember my PS2´s incorrectly :P

Adapter it is! unless i can find myself a ethernet expansion bay for lels :D (for that HDD expansion yo!)

and yey for newbie guide! 

It barely felt like an ending at all to me, but rather them saying "well, a part of the story just ended, so we might as well stop here and imply that life goes on."

Is the Manga ahead of the anime? Or is the light novel the one that's ahead?

I hate that feeling when you finish a anime to find out another concluding season may never happen.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Is the Manga ahead of the anime? Or is the light novel the one that's ahead?

I hate that feeling when you finish a anime to find out another concluding season may never happen.

It's an 8-volume LN with several manga adaptations. The anime was so lacking that I've been unable to find any interest in reading any of the other versions yet.

did you really not know that? I think you even responded in here when someone said the thread turned to bl lol

I don't know how people don't know what BL is

it's the focus of so many lame and lazy gags in anime

LMAO GAY xD HILARIOUS

More like smaking you in the face with something else if you no what i mean xD... SOOOO Sorry.... seen the gif an been wanting to use it lol I liked the anime though

No, I meant economics. Wording was intentional.

aIqnTl2.gif

Try me.

I liked the endings for F/Z, Shinsekai, Katanagatari, Madoka, Code Geass, Shiki, Penguimdrum, TG Root A before reading the plot of the manga,

Controversial post, even though Chaika might have been average I liked the ending.

this is limited to stuff you may not have seen

No, I used thishttp://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0470495901/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Though I bought an earlier version cuz cheap.

decent? I wanted another book to cross reference

exam next week >_>

@Vitalius @MyInnerFred

epvE6OI.jpg

Error: 410

even though Chaika might have been average I liked the ending.

I agree. It wasn't a good ending by any stretch, but at least SOMETHING was finally going on in that rice cracker of an anime.

No, I meant economics. Wording was intentional.

Funny thing is, there really isn't that much economics in MMY. It's really more of a weak attempt to give a fast-forwarded sample of important historical socio-political, economic, and technological events in the framework of a pretty average fantasy setting. Also big stonkin' tits.

Try me.

But what do u consider satisfying on an ending? Just happy ending? What was expected happened or didn't happen?

Idk, maybe helping considers an ending satisfying when puppies are brutally killed in the end, you won't like that.... would you?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Hmm, well i have the fat one, and i thought it had a port as well, guess i remember my PS2´s incorrectly [emoji14]

Adapter it is! unless i can find myself a ethernet expansion bay for lels :D (for that HDD expansion yo!)

and yey for newbie guide!

Indeed. The fat PS2s have an expansion bay that is for the network adapter. That adapter also has an IDE connection on it for a 2.5 or 3.5 inch hard drive.

Not sure what you mean regarding adapter.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Indeed. The fat PS2s have an expansion bay that is for the network adapter. That adapter also has an IDE connection on it for a 2.5 or 3.5 inch hard drive.

Not sure what you mean regarding adapter.

my experience with the fat ps2 is the lasers tend to crap out on them

my experience with the fat ps2 is the lasers tend to crap out on them

Thus: load game from network.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So because people kept talking about Charlotte, it got me curious and I went ahead and started it. 3 episodes in, besides the whole powers thing being stupid/gimmicky I don't see it as too bad. Does it get worse?

Dear god Kerbal...

25 launches and I just barely, BARELY, got a pod into a stable orbit. It's a really shitty orbit, passing within 60km at its closest point and widening to around 350km at the widest, and I have no way to retrieve the pod, but it's up there and it's orbiting the planet. Gotta remember to attach small thrusters next time so I can de-orbit the damn thing. Poor guy is gonna die up there.

Also, multi-stage rockets op.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Thus: load game from network.

meh I never really cared that much for a ps2 to start with. I have owened a ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4 xbox, xbox 360, nes, snes, n64, wii, saga genesis, dreamcast and probably have played the n64 or nes the most out of them all

So because people kept talking about Charlotte, it got me curious and I went ahead and started it. 3 episodes in, besides the whole powers thing being stupid/gimmicky I don't see it as too bad. Does it get worse?

Dear god Kerbal...

25 launches and I just barely, BARELY, got a pod into a stable orbit. It's a really shitty orbit, passing within 60km at its closest point and widening to around 350km at the widest, and I have no way to retrieve the pod, but it's up there and it's orbiting the planet. Gotta remember to attach small thrusters next time so I can de-orbit the damn thing. Poor guy is gonna die up there.

Wait, did you try to single stage to orbit with a rocket until now? It`s possible, but it`s really not something I would advise beginners to do.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I've read that what make people say charlotte is not good is the abrupt ending.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

A war erupted in my class today and i found out my class contains a lot of fate stay/night fans. Basically someone called Sabre(that short haired blonde woman lady i believe) a lesbian and then there was shouting and a lot of fanboyism occuring. I've not actually watched any of the series mainly because i find it annoying when anime declares their attacks, no one cares if you have the "boots of the sausage monster" or that you are about to do a "ten dragon drop kick". Its hilarious because i didnt know they liked anime, also one of them showed me a picture of their hentai sex pillow(those body pillow sheet things). i wasnt sure how to react, they are too far gone, they are pretty much the protag of ME!ME!ME!

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Wait, did you try to single stage to orbit with a rocket until now? It`s possible, but it`s really not something I would advise beginners to do.

Lol, for a while I was. I could get into space well, but I couldn't actually put it in an orbit. It was the multi-stage rocket I used that made it possible for me to get a stable orbit.

This game is amazing though. When you fail, it's spectacular. Like one of my launches, the rocket tilted and started spinning around 3,500m so I tried to decouple it but it kept pushing it until it ran out of fuel. But it pushed the pod into the ground long before that.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Dear god Kerbal...

Its fine just don't watch the last episode, then you'll be fine, it could have easily ended episode 12. Episode 13 should have been another 12 episodes.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Its fine just don't watch the last episode, then you'll be fine, it could have easily ended episode 12. Episode 13 should have been another 12 episodes.

So another Oreimo? Wonderful.

It's an 8-volume LN with several manga adaptations. The anime was so lacking that I've been unable to find any interest in reading any of the other versions yet.

Is it a finished series?