Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Whats a tumbler

the biggest trap ive ever been involved in 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

That's the problem

Well... It's only gonna get harder from there. If you have interest in learning it, that should not be an impossible obstacle.

ohno.exe i keep forgetting / too busy prepping for teaching some newb lewbs tomorrow to study Japaneses tonight ... or every other night i want to ;-; 

Not sure what to make out of this. Should I take this as an insult or...?

I'm clueless.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Well... It's only gonna get harder from there. If you have interest in learning it, that should not be an impossible obstacle.

I'm clueless.

not insult , just saying i wana learn but always get sidetracked and what not .-.

as for the teaching part , im a teacher tomorrow (scary eh , me as a teacher omfg what have they done xD the irony is super real in that i have to teach some safety stuff to some kids about tools and shit ) 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

not insult , just saying i wana learn but always get sidetracked and what not .-.

Ditto. Same happens with me in pretty much everything I want to learn: my learning process is just like this thread: barely stays on its' tracks... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm clueless.

Yeah i will soldier on

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

We talking about BL now? 

trying hard not to at least , and failing at it 

post-121932-0-59571500-1444112269.png

^my browser history ereh dayyyyyy cuz yall xD (i kid(or do i ;P)) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

@Vitalius So....

-Do i NEED that Ethernet adapter for the Ps2? there is already one built in afterall.

-So...what firmware do i need again? you didn't specify that :P (unless i somehow missed that)

@airdeano thanks mate.

Why are all of my posts gone...did that dick head delete them? 

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

What you did was called spamming several posts in a row instead of editing your previous post.

So from now on, please don't double post / multi post. It's not only the rule in this thread, but on LTT in general.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know who did it, or the real reason, but I'd say it would be for the multi posting, most likely... I think... Also not trying to backseat moderate (on purpose, anyway), just pointing that out.

instead of posting multiple times in a row multi quote or go back and edit and quote In Your original post. Then the chances of having a post / multiple posts removed are slim to none unless breaching coc

-signed , your fav non mod , mod ;D

(Say that ten times fast heu heu )

Spoiler
Spoiler

What you did was called spamming several posts in a row instead of editing your previous post.

So from now on, please don't double post / multi post. It's not only the rule in this thread, but on LTT in general.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know who did it, or the real reason, but I'd say it would be for the multi posting, most likely... I think... Also not trying to backseat moderate (on purpose, anyway), just pointing that out.

I like your way of dealing with the issue more, than bringing that ass hat into the conversation -_-

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

I did something really fucked up. My friend was hyper so she spammed me on FB. So, to get her to stop spamming...I literally faked my own death. Am I a horrible person?

Made my morning lmaooo

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I like your way of dealing with the issue more, than bringing that ass hat into the conversation -_-

Eitherway he had to be called in anyway to clean up your mess because there is no "delete own post" button.

Anyway, don't do it again please. 

I did something really fucked up.  My friend was hyper so she spammed me on FB.  So, to get her to stop spamming...I literally faked my own death.  Am I a horrible person?

Nay. You are mastering "Feign Death"!

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

@Vitalius, didn't you use some sort-of program that simulates stock-trading while not actually using real money, before you got into actual trading? Or am I remembering wrong (very likely, given the capacity of my single functioning brain cell...)? But if you did, mind telling what it was, please? It could help me learning some things about economics I haven't learned yet.

I have been using this. www.investopedia.com

Not great but you can still get some of the basics down. No fancy sign up stuff or anything. There was another one I was going to start using but it wants a full trading account(no money required) with a bunch of info. Didnt feel like doing all that while getting a loan for a house.

@TheGingerKid. Your doomed.

tumblr_makekrXt011qhax3so1_500.gif

Blarg

So, I told her I faked it through kik, and now she is spamming me with the f word.  How rude.

Very rude indeed. Use "Silence" on her!

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Eitherway he had to be called in anyway to clean up your mess because there is no "delete own post" button.

Anyway, don't do it again please. 

I'll never udestand how a string of posts bothers people lol, sensitive eyes maybe?

I have been using this. www.investopedia.com

Not great but you can still get some of the basics down. No fancy sign up stuff or anything. There was another one I was going to start using but it wants a full trading account(no money required) with a bunch of info. Didnt feel like doing all that while getting a loan for a house.

@TheGingerKid. Your doomed.

tumblr_makekrXt011qhax3so1_500.gif

doomed ? How so ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

attachicon.gifNew_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Your Gonna Pay For This!!! lol

attachicon.gifTaiga Irritaded Toradora.gif

Don't use my waifu to threaten me!

Wait, I don't have a waifu *cough*

>__>

<__<

<___>

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'll never udestand how a string of posts bothers people lol, sensitive eyes maybe?

Uh no? its because people don't want to go trough a bunch of crap, its the same with big pictures, people don't want to spend half a day scrolling past it to se the next post, same when quoting someone, we remove the picture from the quote to make it easier.

Personally i fail to understand why people like you cant just edit your own post, incompetence? even the mobile version of the forum has a Edit button.

Well first of all, if not using the actual program: waifu2x.udp.jp

Second, it requires CUDA. Which means only Nvidia users get to use it (so annoying).

Thirdly, the github repo has a read me at the bottom. Seems like it's only for Linux.

:( Sorry. Guess you are restricted to the website. 

Oh... that really sucks...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

is beyond the boundary any good, 5 minutes away from starting it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1