Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Second time you've asked this :P.

Investopedia has a stock simulator. MarketWatch has a stock game simulator. Fidelity (the bank/firm I use) let's you use monopoly money to trade on the real market.

I used Fidelity.

I know. First time got no response (or if I did, then I must have missed it somehow), second time's a charm.

Will note those.

That's because they have technologically advanced beyond the need for TP.

Not everywhere paperless-systems are used, but that does count for reduction of paper use in that front quite significantly...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Idk about you, but I enjoy blowing through a rankine cycle.

Feels gewd when all the H values add up to zero.

You using Cengel and Boyles book, btw?

Error: 410

It's your typical derivative anime, but since it's by KyoAni at least it looks alright. That's all that seems to matter to most people these days anyway.

MMY's anime is a complete mess. It's like watching the animated Cliff's Notes of a possibly interesting fantasy story. Hope you find what you're looking for, I wasn't able to enjoy it.

It's not hard to entertain me I guess. What's a series with a satisfying ending and isn't too old? Multiple season are welcome.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's not hard to entertain me I guess. What's a series with a satisfying ending and isn't too old? Multiple season are welcome.

What satisfies you in an ending, and what kind of series are you in the market for? Here's a few random ones with endings I'd call satisfying: Cowboy Bebop, Princess Tutu, Ping Pong the Animation, Blast of Tempest, Shin Mazinger Shougeki Z-hen, Aria. Not sure which you've watched anymore, tbh.

What satisfies you in an ending, and what kind of series are you in the market for? Here's a few random ones with endings I'd call satisfying: Cowboy Bebop, Princess Tutu, Ping Pong the Animation, Blast of Tempest, Shin Mazinger Shougeki Z-hen, Aria. Not sure which you've watched anymore, tbh.

See you space cowboy

Steve

First episodes baits people in with tits and gingers. all ditched after that for economics etc. I never felt more betrayed in my life when i started it.

That sounds like an upgrade to me

12049421_10207767157526171_3082819423407

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Imho, beyond the horizon is... ok.

Kinda forgettable, I don't remember too much aside from megane character and everything is fuyukai.

If I forget it, odds are it wasn't bad enough to remember or good enough to remember.

Romance.. I guess. Comedy, no. Action is there but not a focus IIRC.

Maoyuu looks a lot better in the magna, art style looks a better to me. Smacking in the face with economics from the first chapter.

I'll hold back on recommendations, many people tend to not like the satisfying endings that I do lol

-snip-

I assume that'd be funny if i would've seen both anime?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Yeah it would be

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

May I ask what your top 5 or 10 for best,worst,guilty pleasure anime/Mangas for all time are?

Anything goes...

Best animes watched so far: (not in order, just randomly scattered)

- Shokugeki no Souma (Food Wars)

- Seitokai Yakiumdomo (both seasons)

- Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

- Naruto (but left shippuden because of too many fillers)

- Assassination Classroom

- Dragonball (when goku was a kid, didn't like dbz that much)

- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Best mangas (most of them are still ongoing and some are the same from the anime list):

- Shokugeki no Souma

- Assassination Classroom

- One Punch Man (waiting for anime, although first episode has been aired)

Worst: none so far

You don't even have to watch Jojo to understand it with how many anime reference it or share similar parodies.

If your on Windows 10 x64 and runnning an AMD GPU, STAY AWAY from the 15.9.1 Beta drives there is a really really bad memory leak with it.
ccf9c44d12.png

After rolling back to latest non beta driver:
8be70f6b5d.png

|King Of The Lost|

Worst: none so far

What do u mean none?

You must have an anime that you've enjoyed less than the rest, doesn't mean it's bad-

You don't even have to watch Jojo to understand it with how many anime reference it or share similar parodies.

I don't watch parodies or anything like that.

I really don't get it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

What do u mean none?

You must have an anime that you've enjoyed less than the rest, doesn't mean it's bad-

From the ones i watched so far, i liked them all :P 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-10-06/utawarerumono-itsuwari-no-kamen-listed-with-25-episodes/.93830

I saw some people talking about this anime so yeah. Utawarerumono s2 will have 25 eps, and blurays will come in 2 sets of 1-12 and 13-25.

From the ones i watched so far, i liked them all :P

Yeah, but there's one of them you liked, but not as much as the others. Not because you disliked it.

well the first game i had to make for school was pong(or ping as they call it) had to use this program called clickteam fusion, and finished it, made it a bit different from how the school said but it should be fine

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Maoyuu looks a lot better in the magna, art style looks a better to me. Smacking in the face with economics from the first chapter.

More like smaking you in the face with something else if you no what i mean xD... SOOOO Sorry.... seen the gif an been wanting to use it lol I liked the anime though

post-259091-0-57080500-1444145732.gif

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

can't really remember the ending of maoyuu though... i don't think it had a satisfying ending... i think... it just stops after she gets out of that conference with the other demon lords right. Sorry but its been a LONG time since i seen it. Please correct me if im wrong though 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

More like smaking you in the face with something else if you no what i mean xD... SOOOO Sorry.... seen the gif an been wanting to use it lol I liked the anime though

attachicon.gifPlot.gif

5cd85289da.gif

|King Of The Lost|

can't really remember the ending of maoyuu though... i don't think it had a satisfying ending... i think... it just stops after she gets out of that conference with the other demon lords right. Sorry but its been a LONG time since i seen it. Please correct me if im wrong though

It barely felt like an ending at all to me, but rather them saying "well, a part of the story just ended, so we might as well stop here and imply that life goes on."

It barely felt like an ending at all to me, but rather them saying "well, a part of the story just ended, so we might as well stop here and imply that life goes on."

exactly! to me its like the spice and wolf ending. It answers like 2 things and lives a crap ton on the table

exactly! to me its like the spice and wolf ending. It answers like 2 things and lives a crap ton on the table

True, but Spice and Wolf only managed to get through 5 of 17 novels before people in Japan didn't care enough for a third season to get green-lit. MMY felt like it was madly rushing through 20 volumes and still didn't have an ending.

doomed ? How so ?

This.

oh god , now I know what that means .... So many conversations I've had make more sense now >.<

This is why you are doomed.

Blarg