Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I don't know how people don't know what BL is

it's the focus of so many lame and lazy gags in anime

LMAO GAY xD HILARIOUS

No, I meant economics. Wording was intentional.

aIqnTl2.gif

I liked the endings for F/Z, Shinsekai, Katanagatari, Madoka, Code Geass, Shiki, Penguimdrum, TG Root A before reading the plot of the manga,

Controversial post, even though Chaika might have been average I liked the ending.

this is limited to stuff you may not have seen

decent? I wanted another book to cross reference

exam next week >_>

@Vitalius @MyInnerFred

epvE6OI.jpg

Would you be so kind as to link me what I'm suppose to download in a pm? I'm horribly lost.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So another Oreimo? Wonderful.

Apparently the ending was INCREDIBLY rushed, that's the problem. So not exactly oreimo.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

e31b0c79a484ce92b5bec8c501b5053c.jpg I love maths HW!!!!

looks more like physical ed homework to make sure you have a pulse

Would you be so kind as to link me what I'm suppose to download in a pm? I'm horribly lost.

here u go

http://tempsend.com/0F14886768

so nice outside, best week of weather for me for the entire year, basically.

too bad im stuck inside crunching numbers ffs

Error: 410

I hope you aren't sarcastic. Math is awesome!

But seriously rotate those pics before posting

I did but then Tapatalk screwed with me, i normally like maths but not when it isn't a challenge like reverse percentages in year 9 seriously (I think 10th grade).

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I think I just threw up

I agree...as long as it is being practically applied. Physics FTW ;)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

the bubblegum crisis is some intense stuff

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk is looking good for an ecchi anime. Let's hope it goes the same as The irregular at magic high, so pretty decent.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

If your on Windows 10 x64 and runnning an AMD GPU, STAY AWAY from the 15.9.1 Beta drives there is a really really bad memory leak with it.

ccf9c44d12.png

After rolling back to latest non beta driver:

8be70f6b5d.png

huh, i don't have the memory leak problem. though i do see chrome eating a gig of memory (surprise surprise). closing it cleared it though

So because people kept talking about Charlotte, it got me curious and I went ahead and started it. 3 episodes in, besides the whole powers thing being stupid/gimmicky I don't see it as too bad. Does it get worse?

the first half is pretty nice. the second half though... is utterly dreadful. drop it while you still can

A war erupted in my class today and i found out my class contains a lot of fate stay/night fans. Basically someone called Sabre(that short haired blonde woman lady i believe) a lesbian and then there was shouting and a lot of fanboyism occuring. I've not actually watched any of the series mainly because i find it annoying when anime declares their attacks, no one cares if you have the "boots of the sausage monster" or that you are about to do a "ten dragon drop kick". Its hilarious because i didnt know they liked anime, also one of them showed me a picture of their hentai sex pillow(those body pillow sheet things). i wasnt sure how to react, they are too far gone, they are pretty much the protag of ME!ME!ME!

wow, your class is pretty amazing.

and yeah, you're right that Saber is the blonde-haired woman. though i'm not sure about her being a lesbian. i haven't looked into Arthurian legend but i think Nasu (the guy who created stay night) made a book that summed Saber's past life. think it's called the Garden of Avalon. in it Arthur expressed love for Guinevere, though it's more of an obligated marriage. Guinevere truly loved Lancelot 

edit: in fact what did the people in your class say exactly? 

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk is looking good for an ecchi anime. Let's hope it goes the same as The irregular at magic high, so pretty decent.

The irregular at magic highschool was not ecchi at all though. It had some fanservice iirc, but that's about it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

So, I decided to finish Rokka no Yuusha to see if it could redeem itself with the final few episodes. It had so much potential to be good, with somewhat interesting characters, with (at first) a good twist in the plot. But it got repetitive very quickly, with the blame of being the seventh brave switching from character to character without any real progress being made, with some half-assed, unnecessary love story between Adlet and Fremy developing. 

After watching the final episodes, it seems that the entire series before hand were made to make you least suspect who the actual seventh was, and then the "revelation" was weird and confusing, as no one seemed to have believe pretty good logic beforehand, but now they would. Adlet said to kill Nashetania, which seems to go completely against what his character was like. Chamot trusted Hans for... Some reason, and come in time to save Adlet. Maura lied about Adlet wounding Hans, again, for reasons unknown, instead of trusting Adlet. 

And then, Nashetania disappears and seems to leave her plan without any resistance, becoming a mud double thing for, again, unknown reasons. Then, they introduce another character and restart the whole "who is the seventh?" thing all over again. 

This series has got to be one of the worst examples of plot twists I've ever seen, and not just in anime. Sure, making the unsuspecting character the villain is pretty standard among "whodunit" kind of story lines, but it doesn't work when you just adjust things to work that way, with basically no clues that could be figured out without explaining. The constant rally of switching the blame to someone else for 2.3 seconds got very annoying and just took away from the "revelation". The whole 12 episodes could have been done in 3, with the rest spent on actual story, rather than trying to throw constant plot twists in the viewer's face. 

MAL rating: 2 (Horrible). The lowest score I've given to anything I've watched. Even lower than Maken-Ki Two. The only reason I didn't give it a 1 is because I actually liked the visuals and some of the characters.

MAL for those who wanted to have a look. Anything rated 7 and over I would recommend. List isn't complete, but I add to it when I remember series. 

That's it for now. Did watch all of Prison School today, which was actually quite good. 

tumblr_n6es27vK9F1qf159ro2_500.gif

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

They are finally shipping the custom wall scroll I ordered

e0691bb3c7.png

@Oshino Shinobu do you think owarimonogatari is gonna flop or no? Just this first episode its tough to say but its nice to see the series back again.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

They are finally shipping the custom wall scroll I ordered

e0691bb3c7.png

@Oshino Shinobu do you think owarimonogatari is gonna flop or no? Just this first episode its tough to say but its nice to see the series back again.

Not sure, I'm probably going to wait for all of the episodes to release, then watch it all back to back. I haven't been disappointed by any of the Monogatari series so far, so I'd expect Owari to be no different. 

I forgot how catchy Feed Me's music was

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Hmm, I just realized that I didn't post an episode review long ago, and actually lost it. Oh well, now that I've rewatched that anime anyway, I have another chance.

Blood Blockade Battlefront (11). great.

It's nice to see them at least try to bring their characters back down to earth, even if I'm not a fan of Shakespearean allegories. But here they did pretty darn well with them, managing to weave a decent story between White, Black and the thing possessing him. It's easier to forgive an anime-original story for abusing such high-headed literary cliches, especially when it plays so much with parallels. It'll be interesting to see what role Leo plays in all of this, given how similar he and his sister seem to be to Black and White. What I appreciated most was how much was conveyed visually, so even if we aren't hearing anything particularly all that interesting, the visuals tie everything together. It's a very uncommon anime that manages to pull that off. At any rate, you can't fault them for their effort. The last episode is apparently longer than it's TV time-slot allowed, to the point it was delayed three months by the execs. That's certainly a good thing, given how much "stuff" remains to sort out. It will be fun to see if they're actually gunning for the King of Despair being the Devil or not.

Kowabon (1). awkward.

I'm not sure what to think of this one. It's incredibly silly to me, and I can't tell what the heck they're trying to aim for. If it's actual horror then I'm afraid this sort of sketch hasn't been scary for decades now. If it's comedy then it was lacking a punchline. The goofy ED didn't exactly help me figure it out. Maybe this sort of thing just isn't effective in 2 minute chunks.

As for Aria of the Scarlet Ammo 2... um... I think I'll pass:

That's it for now. Did watch all of Prison School today, which was actually quite good.

Anything in particular that made it quite good?

Seems like the kind of show that's stupid but knows it's stupid.

As for Aria of the Scarlet Ammo 2... um... I think I'll pass:

I believe what they're going for is motion from the product of a magnetic field and electric charge, the spin on it seems to be in the right direction at least. 

of course, that only explains the floaty-spinny bit, i can't science the rest of that.

but then again, there's a reason I left electric eng and went to mechanical

Error: 410

Seems like the kind of show that's stupid but knows it's stupid.

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming too, but it's always nice to hear if there's any more insight :)

I believe what they're going for is motion from the product of a magnetic field and electric charge, the spin on it seems to be in the right direction at least.

of course, that only explains the floaty-spinny bit, i can't science the rest of that.

I'm guessing she's doing an impression of M Bison at the end of the Street Fighter live action movie or something.

It has some very funny moments. It's mostly ridiculous humour. 

It's hard to find a gif that isn't NSFW 

It has some very funny moments. It's mostly ridiculous humour.

Ah, ok (knowing what it's about I wasn't expecting any vids/images). Given how subjective comedy is, it sounds like one to wait until I'm in the mood for. Thanks!