Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Its ok, nothing special, nothing new.

good, if it was great i wouldnt get any work done

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

everytime i see this i cant help but giggle 

12047122_1225101557515736_60839493536624

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

is beyond the boundary any good, 5 minutes away from starting it.

KyoAni's 3rd worst show

Which means it's quite decent, actually. Even borderline good if you edit out the thigh shots, idol group singsong scene, megane fetish references, at least half of the two hundred "Fuyukai desu" outbursts, and the unneccessary hints of a romance that is never going to materialize.

Basically, just rewrite Kuriyama's whole identity.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Watching a episode of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha or two before sleeping. By Gensokyo this guy is oblivious to how economics works... Everything that happens economically has a effect on the landscape. Essentially economics is the study of what people do with their money in certain situations and why they choose to do them.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Watching a episode of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha or two before sleeping. By Gensokyo this guy is oblivious to how economics works... Everything that happens economically has a effect on the landscape. Essentially economics is the study of what people do with their money in certain situations and why they choose to do them.

WAIT you are willingly watching that trap anime

Listen if you care.

I heard it had a Spice and Wolf feel to it and to add on top of that economics. Lots of economics! Macroeconomics! While Spice and Wolf had Microeconomics.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I heard it had a Spice and Wolf feel to it and to add on top of that economics. Lots of economics! Macroeconomics! While Spice and Wolf had Microeconomics.

Thats towards the end ..or in the middle? somewhere there, not sure about economics but there is trading stuff going on.

I dont remember any traps, just secret weapon potatoes and a hero that can shoot lasers.

@MyInnerFred hey at lest they teach us how to farm! although i already know how lol.

First episodes baits people in with tits and gingers. all ditched after that for economics etc. I never felt more betrayed in my life when i started it.

Listen if you care.

Thats towards the end ..or in the middle? somewhere there, not sure about economics but there is trading stuff going on.

Welp time to find out.

First episodes baits people in with tits and gingers. all ditched after that for economics etc. I never felt more betrayed in my life when i started it.

How basic of you... The only thing I can give you credit for now is knowing what you want...

Economics is glorious! You may never understand why.

well i did expect some kind of adventure, but that ended up being something behind the scenes by the hero.

Welp time to find out.

How basic of you... The only thing I can give you credit for now is knowing what you want...

Economics is glorious! You may never understand why.

i was like 12 economics were not things i cared about. migth watch it again as i did enjoy WEE and spice and dog.

Listen if you care.

I know some and don't know some. A lot of interesting stuff too. "Japan uses more paper on manga than on toilet paper" :3

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Watching a episode of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha or two before sleeping. By Gensokyo this guy is oblivious to how economics works... Everything that happens economically has a effect on the landscape. Essentially economics is the study of what people do with their money in certain situations and why they choose to do them.

It's a good fun anime. I think it ended a bit quick if I recall.

Yep yep

Sounds like a great trade off to me!

@Vitalius So....

-Do i NEED that Ethernet adapter for the Ps2? there is already one built in afterall.

-So...what firmware do i need again? you didn't specify that :P (unless i somehow missed that)

The slim PS2 has the network adapter built in, so no, you wouldn't need it.

Free McBoot. http://bootleg.sksapps.com/tutorials/fmcb/

Plus the app package, just use the noob guide: http://bootleg.sksapps.com/tutorials/fmcb/noobie.php

There's a download on the noob guide with everything you'd need.

@Vitalius, didn't you use some sort-of program that simulates stock-trading while not actually using real money, before you got into actual trading? Or am I remembering wrong (very likely, given the capacity of my single functioning brain cell...)? But if you did, mind telling what it was, please? It could help me learning some things about economics I haven't learned yet.

Second time you've asked this :P.

Investopedia has a stock simulator. MarketWatch has a stock game simulator. Fidelity (the bank/firm I use) let's you use monopoly money to trade on the real market.

I used Fidelity.

It was great.

well i did expect some kind of adventure, but that ended up being something behind the scenes by the hero.

That was refreshing to me. The few comedy bits were humorous. Particularly the "WHOA, TONE IT DOWN UBER HERO." bit.

I know some and don't know some. A lot of interesting stuff too. "Japan uses more paper on manga than on toilet paper" :3

That's because they have technologically advanced beyond the need for TP.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Uh no? its because people don't want to go trough a bunch of crap, its the same with big pictures, people don't want to spend half a day scrolling past it to se the next post, same when quoting someone, we remove the picture from the quote to make it easier.

Personally i fail to understand why people like you cant just edit your own post, incompetence? even the mobile version of the forum has a Edit button.

I guess we're at a draw because I can't understand the logic behind being to lazy to scroll :-)

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

hhmmmm I shall now sleep after around 61 hours of being awake and fueled by coffee and power naps

hmmmm I do know that this country is one of the best when it comes to cheerdancing so here ya go this years top three(a huge controversy and shit, personally I think the 2nd one was the best)

3rd

2nd

1st

hmmm too sad I can't go to event's like these anymore. hmmm @DigitalHermit Did you watch it live?

this is too dayum sweet it's givin me diabetes

Ao.no.Exorcist.full.1826946.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

is beyond the boundary any good, 5 minutes away from starting it.

It's your typical derivative anime, but since it's by KyoAni at least it looks alright. That's all that seems to matter to most people these days anyway.

MMY's anime is a complete mess. It's like watching the animated Cliff's Notes of a possibly interesting fantasy story. Hope you find what you're looking for, I wasn't able to enjoy it.

KyoAni's 3rd worst show

Which means it's quite decent, actually. Even borderline good if you edit out the thigh shots, idol group singsong scene, megane fetish references, at least half of the two hundred "Fuyukai desu" outbursts, and the unneccessary hints of a romance that is never going to materialize.

Basically, just rewrite Kuriyama's whole identity.

Oh its funny cause its true

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Well, seeing as tapatalk likes to just ignore all my quoted posts time to get my ol phat ps2 out.

Steve

hhmmmm I shall now sleep after around 61 hours of being awake and fueled by coffee and power naps

hmmmm I do know that this country is one of the best when it comes to cheerdancing so here ya go this years top three(a huge controversy and shit, personally I think the 2nd one was the best)

3rd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evCj-En1hDc

2nd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFGGqZ2RnjY

1st

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGSUMbBt2KI

hmmm too sad I can't go to event's like these anymore. hmmm @DigitalHermit Did you watch it live?

this is too dayum sweet it's givin me diabetes

Ao.no.Exorcist.full.1826946.jpg

What the image at the bottom from?

@Vitalius So....

-Do i NEED that Ethernet adapter for the Ps2? there is already one built in afterall.

-So...what firmware do i need again? you didn't specify that :P (unless i somehow missed that)

@airdeano thanks mate.

why did you thank airdeano?

Charger has brought it to my attention that BL stands for boys love.

Why.

i thought the BL in your name was boys love

I did something really fucked up.  My friend was hyper so she spammed me on FB.  So, to get her to stop spamming...I literally faked my own death.  Am I a horrible person?

depends what made her so hyper?

Personally i fail to understand why people like you cant just edit your own post, incompetence? even the mobile version of the forum has a Edit button.

well there is no full editor for mobile which annoys me

they dont use tp they use pressurized water and hot air

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com