Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

why not ? i take great pride in my work 

i just dont, you are a miracle since you were ginger but gained a soul(though i took that soul) but i just dont trust you

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

why not ? i take great pride in my work

Have you ever done any deigning for PCB's for million dollar machines overseas? Cause I have doing CAD.

Edit: I'm not trying to gloat here. Sorry if it seems like it

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Have you ever done any deigning for PCB's for million dollar machines overseas? Cause I have doing CAD.

That's pretty cool bro. 

Can I see some schematics? If there's not an NDA ofc. You can blur out wtv. I'm just curious what they look like.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

should i take it that you know pcb design and have software for it?

keyboards are rather simple things... lol

I feel like an up vote whore on imgur right now. I commented a link to an old response image to a reposted image and got 715 up votes on my comment from it so far lol

its better then being a like whore like somebody i on LTT(btw if your wondering who it is its Linus)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

should i take it that you know pcb design and have software for it?keyboards are rather simple things... lol

yeah but designing a pcb ment for one usage a feature set vs another throws me off. I worked for Markem Image as a CAD designer. It was my previous job for 2.5 years.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I think the fact that a clear waterblock isn't totally clear just blew right over my head.

You can see through the acrylic but there is still the copper or nickel or whatever cooling section.

I still think this is a great idea though. Someone just needs to put it into action.

@helping you are studying some kind of engineering right?

I'll tell you what. You invent a totally clear block with some kind of clear interface (thermal paste or pads) to go between that and actual component and I will give you as many Canadian invisi-dollars as I can scrape up.

eh, mechanical, idk if I want to specialize in thermo, fluid, or vibrations yet

i'm sure there's already transparent conductors, I don't think you would need to invent something for something so simple

that being said, the easiest and cheapest solution is often the best one, and the best one would be throw it in a pool of something transparent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Error: 410

yeah but designing a pcb ment for one usage a feature set vs another throws me off. I worked for Markem Image as a CAD designer. It was my previous job for 2.5 years.

Nice the only other person I know that has done some pcb design work was redesigning the pcb for an atomic clock for jpl because they didn't like the one they bought but that was a few years back he is probably doing more advanced things now.

Test 1 parachutes open with engines. Craft spins wildly.

Test 2 more engines. Parachutes open with engines. Craft spins wildly.

Test 3 parachute problem fixed. Successful launch. Engines explode at 20,000m destroying the parachutes along with them. Pod climbs to 56,000m before falling. All I can do is watch as it impacts the ground at over 200m/s

Test 4 successful launch. Only secondary engines explode this time. Craft reaches 88,000m before falling (successfully in space). Parachutes burn up on reentry. Pod and engine fall like a missile and impact ground at over 700m/s

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

eh, mechanical, idk if I want to specialize in thermo, fluid, or vibrations yet

i'm sure there's already transparent conductors, I don't think you would need to invent something for something so simple

that being said, the easiest and cheapest solution is often the best one, and the best one would be throw it in a pool of something transparent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thermo is the most "fun" out of the three. 

Terrifying indeed

04XHYU5.png?1

Where do you guys get your mangoes from? I don't see any decent XDCC servers and none of the torrent sites have anything @TheProfosist @BashZeStampeedo @RedSphyxis?

Wanted a few volumes of Gekkan Shoujo. Directions to fruit stand if there are good ones pls

@Oasis I KEEP WARNING U GUYS BUT NAH EVERYONE IGNORES THAT OLD KOOK HELPING

@DigitalHermit lmao that twist ending, so bad yet so good.

I get Plums from various places as im not really into Mangos.

Thermo is the most "fun" out of the three. 

Definitely

So much fun you never bothered to set safe words

not like they'd matter anyway, there's no stopping that fun.

WOW PROFOSISTS, VERY PUNCTUAL REPLY

Error: 410

Definitely

better then some I have seen lol

someone was quoting back to july the other day

Definitely

Idk about you, but I enjoy blowing through a rankine cycle.

Feels gewd when all the H values add up to zero. 

I need help here, my friend can't remember the name of one anime, this is all i know about it.

It's an horror anime, supposedly episodic telling different horror stories, she said the art looked old, so i'm supposing the anime is pre 2007, i also think it's a short anime of 13 or so episodes.

Name whatever comes to your mind, i'll show her some images of what you think it is and hopefully she'll recognize it.

Maybe some of you might know @BashZeStampeedo @TheProfosist @CatCloud @Charger

Japanese ghost Stories or similar?

not my forte' , i have designed parts for cars and aircraft however 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

daaaammnn this is what's left of my boxful of choco pepero

post-89070-0-90784800-1444105397_thumb.j

good thing I just ordered another boxful of pocky from the local jap store. It's a lot cheaper to buy in bulk. it's like 40% cheaper. (I can barely taste the difference but pocky is a bit thicker and pepero's more crunchier) 

number of hours w/o sleep: 52+(I did have a few power naps along the way though)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Well after the fail earlier by breaking my power and reset switch wire i think im finished with the front panel

Before

post-259091-0-27538800-1444105832_thumb.

After

post-259091-0-54173300-1444105805_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

the fun parts are done. Now its just the pain in the ass parts like the chassis. Gotta take my whole computer apart to do that so its gonna be a few days until i get a day off.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Anyone here excited about the fall season anime?  Do you miss any of the Summer anime?  Which are you excited about most?  Kowabon looks kinda cool and Naruto skipped a whole week because the filler complaints got so bad lol

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Anyone here excited about the fall season anime?  Do you miss any of the Summer anime?  Which are you excited about most?  Kowabon looks kinda cool and Naruto skipped a whole week because the filler complaints got so bad lol

Im watching Noragami, Owari, and Owarimonogatari. Everything else is not looking good for me that is