Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

that hamony movie looks kinda cool maybe ill watch it whenever we get a sub version. but everyon knows how movie subs go.... still waiting for Kyoukai no kanata ill be here mirai hen...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Anyone here excited about the fall season anime?  Do you miss any of the Summer anime?  Which are you excited about most?  Kowabon looks kinda cool and Naruto skipped a whole week because the filler complaints got so bad lol

I only missed a handful of Summer series that have any potential of not pissing me off, but the only one I'm keen on trying sometime is Baby Steps (Gangsta, Ushio and Tora and Classroom Crisis are long shots... maybe also School-Live).

I'm not quite excited about the Fall season yet, but there are some decent looking shows that AREN'T about fanservice or the same usual anime stories with slight differences, so I'm cautiously optimistic. Of the stuff that has aired, I was the most impressed with One Punch Man and Gundam (surprisingly), but Concrete Revolutio, Noragami and Young Black Jack have decent potential, while Utawarerumono and Kagewani seem like they could also be fun. I'm sure Owarimonogatari will blow the minds off the fans of its franchise no matter what, but I doubt I'll even catch up to it this season.

Definitely

So much fun you never bothered to set safe words

not like they'd matter anyway, there's no stopping that fun.

WOW PROFOSISTS, VERY PUNCTUAL REPLY

Hey im a busy man.

suggestions for plums. baka, nyaa, tokyo toshokan, should be the easiest plums sites, maybe not the best though

better then some I have seen lol

someone was quoting back to july the other day

hey it was a good quote, though it almost made me have a conversation with myself

I think that my have already been solved

probs

God Damn I forgot how fast this thread moves!

Oh 

I only missed a handful of Summer series that have any potential of not pissing me off, but the only one I'm keen on trying sometime is Baby Steps (Gangsta, Ushio and Tora and Classroom Crisis are long shots... maybe also School-Live).

I'm not quite excited about the Fall season yet, but there are some decent looking shows that AREN'T about fanservice or the same usual anime stories with slight differences, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I was the most impressed with One Punch Man and Gundam (surprisingly), but Concrete Revolutio, Noragami and Young Black Jack have decent potential, while Utawarerumono and Kagewani seem like they could also be fun.

Speaking of utawarerumono. I did catch an ep of that and although i dont usually watch that type of show i enjoyed it

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Oh 

Speaking of utawarerumono. I did catch an ep of that and although i dont usually watch that type of show i enjoyed it

You mean the original anime? Yeah, it has a weird charm to it that makes it possible to get past how lame it can be at times. Nothing special, but watchable.

Alright guys i have to get up at 8 and its like 1:30 so im out to catch some sleep. Peace Out

post-259091-0-98699800-1444109019.gif

Anyone here excited about the fall season anime?  Do you miss any of the Summer anime?  Which are you excited about most?  Kowabon looks kinda cool and Naruto skipped a whole week because the filler complaints got so bad lol

i only watched charlotte last season (really big mistake). 

i'm looking forward to one-punch man. as someone who read the manga i'm expecting some pretty epic stuff. honestly i haven't looked forward to watching something in some time. ufo ubw came close but that one is a different beast

there's also owari but i haven't kept up with monogatari at all. and by the time i do owari will finish airing lol 

Alright guys i have to get up at 8 and its like 1:30 so im out to catch some sleep. Peace Out

attachicon.gif Sleeping K-On.gif

1:30 here as well (see my location) 

Im watching Noragami, Owari, and Owarimonogatari. Everything else is not looking good for me that is

Kowabon is really weird lol I recommend you watch it, it's so strange and it's like 2 mins.

attachicon.gifSleeping K-On.gif

Same here 1:30 but goin' strong

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Charger has brought it to my attention that BL stands for boys love.

Why.

oh god , now I know what that means .... So many conversations I've had make more sense now >.<

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

oh god , now I know what that means .... So many conversations I've had make more sense now >.<

Oh god, didn't I quote a post that mentioned BL and said I HEARD YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT BL or something

Forgive me father for I HAVE SINNED

did you really not know that? I think you even responded in here when someone said the thread turned to bl lol

i didnt know what it meant , now i do and wana burn my memories 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I legitimately did not know that. I only made a joke when someone mentioned BL as it was in my name.

OH MY GOD xD what has been seen cannot be unseen now 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Off-topic quote dump brought to you by the resident sh*tposter (me). Those looking for actual content can skip this post entirely:

Yup.

I actually sold my SCTY holdings Friday. I was already 8% positive, so I figured I was good.

I tried riding the rocket this morning, but ended up buying and selling at 47.69, so I just lost commission fees. I was like 10 seconds too late for the $0.70 jump.

@Vitalius, didn't you use some sort-of program that simulates stock-trading while not actually using real money, before you got into actual trading? Or am I remembering wrong (very likely, given the capacity of my single functioning brain cell...)? But if you did, mind telling what it was, please? It could help me learning some things about economics I haven't learned yet.

Starting to learn Japanese, hoping to play persona 5 in Japanese ( never happening )

If you were to learn it every day, you'd get it to somewhat usable levels after a few years. But to get fluent at it, it's gonna take quite a while... a decade or more.

Hirigana are a pain lmao

The kana are the easiest part of japanese lol.

Exactly. Kana is easy to learn and read, at least compared to kanji. Learning all kana takes a few months, learning enough kanji to get by takes more than 3 years...

I'm still a big time newbie in learning Japanese though, so don't trust anything I say...

84b.jpg

Not long ago i was with my friends, so i asked one of them if he could hand me the bottle of soda, i said "Arigato" instead of "thanks", they thought i was joking around, but it was not on porpouse lol.

It's also quite funny when this is happening with English. I am slowly starting to forget my native language, despite using it daily, and conversations get quite awkward when I just have to pause to say "Hold on... I have forgotten what it was called in our language. I only remember the word in English."

Heck, my own thoughts are about 80% of the time in English... and I do that without even thinking about it.

My terrible but amazing original naming skills that i may or may not have has failed me again.

Don't worry. Your name is at least somewhat unique and usable, unlike mine...

My username literally translates to "Rusted coke" (don't ask)... And I have been stuck with this childish username for over 3 years now, with no luck in making a better username, despite the temporary placeholder ("Osmosti") name I use on Steam.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Off-topic quote dump brought to you by the resident sh*tposter (me). Those looking for actual content can skip this post entirely:

If you were to learn it every day, you'd get it to somewhat usable levels after a few years. But to get fluent at it, it's gonna take quite a while... a decade or more.

Exactly. Kana is easy to learn and read, at least compared to kanji. Learning all kana takes a few months, learning enough kanji to get by takes more than 3 years...

I'm still a big time newbie in learning Japanese though, so don't trust anything I say...

It's also quite funny when this is happening with English. I am slowly starting to forget my native language, despite using it daily, and conversations get quite awkward when I just have to pause to say "Hold on... I have forgotten what it was called in our language. I only remember the word in English."

Heck, my own thoughts are about 80% of the time in English... and I do that without even thinking about it.

ohno.exe i keep forgetting / too busy prepping for teaching some newb lewbs tomorrow to study Japaneses tonight ... or every other night i want to ;-; 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I legitimately did not know that. I only made a joke when someone mentioned BL as it was in my name.

because you joined in on that bl comment I just assumed you knew what it meant and didn't think anything of it lol

because you joined in on that bl comment I just assumed you knew what it meant and didn't think anything of it lol

My life is over now, thanks Charger :P

no problem. Tumbler people would probably love your new found identity

oh god ..... i don't dare open my tumblr anymore , ive ruined that part of my life ...

Spoiler
Spoiler