Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

if only team vulcan ram wasn't so damn ugly i would get it since its the cheapest 16GB kit of ram

2014_Vulcan_Red_500.jpg

not like you'll be looking at it anyways 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

not like you'll be looking at it anyways 

still i want good looking ram and ram that fits the color theme i plan which is blue and black

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/business/trans-pacific-partnership-trade-deal-is-reached.html?_r=2

http://goboiano.com/original/3219-anime-and-cosplay-fans-could-become-criminals-with-new-international-trade-agreement

3f8463a324.gif

They're so varied and middling that it's impossible to just recommend one. Whatever you feel like at the time, I guess. For instance, Nyaruko has a pretty fun start, but halfway through the first season it becomes another of those "we've run out of jokes and creativity" series like Zombie Desk Car, and the second season phones things in pretty hardcore. The rest are also similarly big cases of YMMV.

I just need something to hold me over between episodes of owarimonogatari

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

if only team vulcan ram wasn't so damn ugly i would get it since its the cheapest 16GB kit of ram

Paint it out.

aOUaH20.jpg Not that my ram was super cheap.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Paint it out.

aOUaH20.jpg Not that my ram was super cheap.

but the design is also ugly(yes i know i'm being a picky bastard)

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

but the design is also ugly(yes i know i'm being a picky bastard)

20-144-820-01.jpg

You were saying? This is actually some really nice DDR4 just priced super high

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

20-144-820-01.jpg

its actually not that bad, could be better if the design was on a heatsink so the chips wouldn't be seen

Spoiler

I would buy the hell out of that.

Do you know if you can get clear waterblocks for ram? Because that would be sweet.

EDIT:

Of course you can't. I am as dumb as a board.

Ram uses thermal pads.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

its actually not that bad, could be better if the design was on a heatsink so the chips wouldn't be seen

They are left like that cause they are preprepped for LN2 and Watercooling the mem for benching not that Watercooling helps any. but these are some really nice IC's on this GeIL kit

|King Of The Lost|

I would buy the hell out of that.

Do you know if you can get clear waterblocks for ram? Because that would be sweet.

As far as I know you can't

|King Of The Lost|

As far as I know you can't

Ya I realized that right after I posted.

EDIT:

Ram uses thermal pads.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ram uses thermal pads.

.... Clear thermal pads?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

.... Clear thermal pads?

I wish. I don't think we will be seeing that anytime soon though.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

i feel depressed now :( 

Spoiler

Maybe a itx case, but I've not seen one myself.

ya i cant think of any and even if I did it would have to be a place that sells replacement parts since i really only want the front io if i can get it lol

10/10 reviews from this guy. 

Check out his GTAV review too.

And this guy makes great ancient (relative) hardware videos (I've posted his before):

Ye Olde PC:

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think the fact that a clear waterblock isn't totally clear just blew right over my head.

You can see through the acrylic but there is still the copper or nickel or whatever cooling section.

I still think this is a great idea though. Someone just needs to put it into action.

@helping you are studying some kind of engineering right?

I'll tell you what. You invent a totally clear block with some kind of clear interface (thermal paste or pads) to go between that and actual component and I will give you as many Canadian invisi-dollars as I can scrape up.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Daaaaamn iiiiiiit.

Don't know what to blame this on. I don't know how many shows I've started, gotten 3/4 of the way through, and then put on hold because I got bored and don't want to watch anymore. Don't know if it's because I marathon them, have add, or such shit taste that it actually bores me, but it's killing me.

Oh well. About to start Kerbal Space Program. Let's see how many explosions it takes me to get into space.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I just need something to hold me over between episodes of owarimonogatari

Well, sure. I'm just saying that it's impossible to really recommend one of those to you over the others, not 100% knowing your tastes. Just try them out in turn, and hopefully you'll know soon enough which ones you'd like to watch first.

Oh well. About to start Kerbal Space Program. Let's see how many explosions it takes me to get into space.

if your anything like Danny2462 than the answer is a lot but if your like Scott Manly then none

Spoiler

Don't know if it's because I marathon them...

Probably. Lots of shows aren't easy to marathon, or suck if you don't pace yourself. Probably best to just watch a few shows at once, but take turns between them (kind of like you might while watching new series that are still airing).

if your anything like Danny2462 than the answer is a lot

it takes me no explosions , cuz im an aerospace and mechanical engineer  :P 

that's right everyone , you can trust me

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

it takes me no explosions , cuz im an aerospace and mechanical engineer   :P

that's right everyone , you can trust me

umm... well how do i put this, i dont trust you at all

Spoiler

umm... well how do i put this, i dont trust you at all

why not ? i take great pride in my work 

Spoiler
Spoiler