Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This thread was so easy to moderate today  :lol:  :P

well you know were just a bunch of goody two shoes ;D 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Is it just me or is anyone else intimidated when there are two Moderators viewing the thread?

9ada57e1b15351eb87013cc0377d69ea.png

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Is it just me or is anyone else intimidated when there are two Moderators viewing the thread?

geez they watch us like hawks >.> 

i swear whatever it was , it wasn't me 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

and so we've officially set the longest record of zero shitposts

a video of a video playing on a monitor playing a video of a video playing on a monitor

nice

assuming that you are talking about as a result of the down time then I agree the least amount of shit posting since page 200 or so.

We gladly welcome the mods to this thread and I have even asked some of them to monitor it more then they were doing in the past.

Not at all. They are all welcomed :P

We gladly welcome the mods to this thread and I have even asked some of them to monitor it more then they were doing in the past.

lol , touche' 

we need a mod among us more often for sure. things get a touch ... risk a ? i think that's what its called 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Oh charger your so mature.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Executive Charger doing his job. Brilliant!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

nah, foxhound is in here waifu spotting too

also heard the Gakkou Gurashi adaptation was kinda bad. I have episode 12 queued up but feeling anxious. The last episode wasn't so bueno, didn't really like the direction.

Does anyone know if a Dell Venue 8 pro is decent? I just need a PDF machine.

@Jacona I want the windows

Android a shit

@BLJohnFreeman Plex, lol. Krimsan asked the same thing.

You two be disappointed together.

@BLJohnFreeman well because it's not a real website

Error: 410

Executive Charger doing his job. Brilliant!

*cough cough* took him this long eh ;D *cough* (i kid, @ everyone who does anything keep up that good work ) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Well, they sent me a motherboard that had a broken off PCIE lane and the board itself was DOA.  Checked wiring and did all I could.  It dead.  I'm gunna replace it with a Gigabyte Z97.

would sell you my board but im afraid i cant sell it now , cant find the one i want in stock for a decent price 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Does anyone know if a Dell Venue 8 pro is decent? I just need a PDF machine.

Wouldn't any flat potato work for that purpose?

Or do you really want Windows?

This makes me want to view this thread more often...  :D

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB