Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

no pantsu is panties and pants is pants from what i gathered from anime

Panties are pants and pants are pants.

Steve

I'm 100% sure I need my wallet taken from me, I just found out that amazon.co.jp and the partner sellers on there will ship to the US

I am Chiedu Boglo the son of a retired General in the Nigerian Army and a former minister. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account. There were series of contracts executed by a Consortium of Multinational for the ministry in which my father was minister in our country. The original values of these contracts were deliberately over-invoiced to the tune of forty-one Million United States Dollars (US$41,000,000.00). The over-invoiced sum he purposed to acquire for himself after retirement. Unfortunately, things took another turn.I will explain more to you when you show your interest to assist me. Consequently, I am looking for someone who will help us ( my father and I) to receive the money on our behalf. Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20% of the total transferred sum. While we shall take 75% and the balance 5% has been set aside to take care of any expenses you shall incure in the process of the transfer of this fund.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions; (i) Our conviction of your transparent honesty. (ii) That you wound treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. (iii) That the funds would be transferred to an account over which you have absolute control. Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels to make for the immediate transfer of the funds within 10 working days, subject to your satisfaction of the above stated terms. Our assurance is that your role is 100% risk-free. To accord this transaction the legality it deserves and for mutual security of the funds, the whole approval procedures will be officially and legally processed with your name or the name of your company you may nominate as the bonafide beneficiary. Kindly, respond to this mail with a view to my giving you more information. Please, do send your acceptance via my E-mail address. Also, include in your mail you private/confidential telephone and fax number to enable me reach you as soon as I get your response. Thank you very much as I anticipate your response.

Yours faithfully,

Prince Chiedu Boglo.

Steve

..that BMW tho

tumblr_lnd5xeqPR21qdhx8l.gif

you can photoshop everything else out of that picture. 

ae0fa575ec.jpeg

Cars, girls, and guns.

Sex, power, and money.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

When the Wo-Class game is to strong I will be ordering this:
71wHV64AjdL._SL1000_.jpg

Also Magic Deck Boxes and the Luka box has the card sleeves to match as well:
8814183409.jpg

Going to a pre-released tomorrow.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Inami has actual androphobia though.

Besides, it's not the action of the female party that pisses me off, it's the lack of a proper response from the male. After being terrorized by that actual criminal (she broke at least a half dozen laws in that episode) he actually apologizes and begs to her. THAT is what I won't tolerate.

So its not misandry, its the male protagonist being a pussy. That's harem/comedy in a nutshell heheh.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

What the shit is with the captcha crap that comes up whenever I try to make a post?! I multiquote 5 posts and type stuff up, then hit "more reply options". Captcha comes up, type in the captcha... reverts me to forums index page and deletes all the stuff I typed. When the shit is this gonna be removed? I'm getting real tired of having this happen, I've said "fuck it" multiple times when trying to make a reply to posts now... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What the shit is with the captcha crap that comes up whenever I try to make a post?! I multiquote 5 posts and type stuff up, then hit "more reply options". Captcha comes up, type in the captcha... reverts me to forums index page and deletes all the stuff I typed. When the shit is this gonna be removed? I'm getting real tired of having this happen, I've said "fuck it" multiple times when trying to make a reply to posts now...

I think I have only ran into the captcha thing once or twice when the forum was getting ddosed so no idea

thats been happening to me here and there, its a huge pain in the ass

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

The weirdest things annoy me.

Watching Gunslinger Stratos and there isn't any translation for the opening or ending songs. So I can guarantee that in a week or so (unless I forget, so 50-50 chance), I'm going to go find a version that does and download it. For a show that I'm probably never going to watch again. Because.

@MyInnerFred Just imagine the amount of 'fuck it' if it happened to you while you were on your phone. :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Could actually be interested about the giveaway this time. Though might pass again, since I'm not ready to give back to our (not so) little community here... Unless someone wants a dead GTX 590 for whatever reason.

Can I have what you are having?

Want to board the Linux ship with us?

Just curious... What do you guys (namely @MyInnerFred and @Vitalius, but perhaps other day traders / stock traders here as well) use to buy and sell stocks, and what kind of taxes and fees apply? All I have heard of, is that ~30% income tax from the profits apply, the handling fees for the trading platforms, and the income tax for when the income gets above certain level (like say for example 1000$ /month would go untaxed, but for example 1500$ / month woudn't), but that was it. We didn't have time in economy classes to delve deeper into stock trading, we just scratched the surface and moved on.

Perhaps the trick was too fancy for them, our resident (perhaps ordinary) magician and cardist.

Oh? Well let me know, were a while away from going live. 

Maybe.

Not right now, that would require me to learn more things eh? I'm already tied up.

Well Vitalius already answered the question for you. Do you want to trade stocks? Different countries have different laws on them so you might want to look up the laws for you area about stock trading.

"What do you guys use to buy and sell stocks?" The Internet, a computer, a brokerage account, and money (usually, sometimes not ours, at least for me). "What kind of taxes and fees apply?" Taxes: * Approximately 30% on Capital Gains if you are a short term trader (you trade a security, which is a general term for a stock, commodity, contract, or otherwise, within 1 year's time). * Approximately 15% on Capital Gains if you are a long term trader, meaning you trade a security after holding it for 1 year. Capital Gains is the "rich mans" word for profit. Example: I buy stocks for $1,000. I sell those stocks for $1,500. $500 is my capital gains. I pay taxes on that and only that. Not the $1,000 I used to make it. Fees: * Approximately $7-$10 per trade (buy or sell) with basic stocks as a flat fee. Options have a "per contract" cost and range (for me) from $10-$40 per trade. I'm sure other securities like FOREX contracts, Commodities, and Bonds all have different rates. People say "the stock market", but stocks aren't the only thing you can trade (as I listed above). You can also trade: * Commodities - Gold - Oil - Rice - Etc. * Foreign Currencies (FOREX) - USD/GBP - YEN/CNY - Etc. * Bonds (Loans you give out to institutions) - Financial institutions - Governments - Corporations - Etc.

The brokerage service in question for me is Scottrade. 

Beat me to the punch @Vitalius! Lots of people are panicking right now making very good low entry points!

SCTY - Solar City (America's largest supplier of solar panels, still has great fundamentals and good backing despite the price per share drop as of late.)

SUNE - Sunedison (Predictable and has dropped below VSLR the company they purchased in share price, they are involved with YieldCo as well.)

VSLR - Vivint Solar (America's second largest provider of solar energy solutions, very volatile and has value that correlates SUNE in per share price.)

FSLR - First Solar (Global provider of solar energy solutions, seems to have predictable low volume movement.)

CSIQ - Canadian Solar (Chinese owned global provider of solar energy solutions, value heavily reliant on China's industry.)

SPWR - SunPower Corporation (Global Provider for solar energy solutions, growth is not consistent per year but follows common solar stock trends.) 

TSL - Trina Solar Limited (Global provider for solar energy solutions, movement is predictable. Per share price below double digits.)

NOTE: All renewable energy company shares correlate with oil and other energy commodities. If oil is up renewable energy will be up as well. Oil goes down renewable energy demand will go down. 

Will make posts about other sectors later.

Taking up any artistic skill comes with years of practice to get good at it. Don't be that guy who buys a guitar and sells it next week. Git gud. Prove them wrong. Prove who wrong? THE DECEPTICONS

Seriously man... 

72IgBo8.png

Speaking of figures, I was eyeing this for a bit a while back.

Then I saw the price.

http://www.amazon.com/Kino-Tabi-Kinos-Journey-Beautiful/dp/B000VI06RS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1443131256&sr=8-5&keywords=Kino+no+Tabi

Kino! Wow.... unless the lottery is won, I'm never gonna get my hands on that.\

The weirdest things annoy me.

Watching Gunslinger Stratos and there isn't any translation for the opening or ending songs. So I can guarantee that in a week or so (unless I forget, so 50-50 chance), I'm going to go find a version that does and download it. For a show that I'm probably never going to watch again. Because.

@MyInnerFred Just imagine the amount of 'fuck it' if it happened to you while you were on your phone. :P

That's why I don't even bother with long posts on my phone lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i see a whole lotta dick all happened in my absence , good to know the usual nothing important happens lel

and on a random side not i have a split eyebrow and a concussion .... fucking love it when a 2x4 hits me in the face 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

i see a whole lotta dick all happened in my absence , good to know the usual nothing important happens lel

not much happened in actually, which surprises me

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

not much happened in actually, which surprises me

meanwhile my day was rather terrible 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Everyone has those shitty days. 

I was just slammed with $1500 I gotta pay today lol. Long story... 

Everyone has those shitty days. 

I was just slammed with $1500 I gotta pay today lol. Long story... 

dam , i was slammed with a 2x4 

Spoiler
Spoiler

maybe you should do some 3d modeling like i was,  and see what you make, i literally spent around 2 hours just adfusting everything to make sure everything would fit

Spoiler

It seems to be random from what I can tell. Sucks.

Thats the only place it happens to me.

Blarg

dam , i was slammed with a 2x4 

Being slammed with math is never fun. 

ha ha so funny , im talkin bout the wood 2"x4" .... fell of the roof and cranked me in the face and broke my glasses , split my eye open and gave a minor concusion

Spoiler
Spoiler

ha ha so funny , im talkin bout the wood 2"x4" .... fell of the roof and cranked me in the face and broke my glasses , split my eye open and gave a minor concusion

hey, it could been worse, like for example, it could've fell on your crotch, or split your head upon, but i think the former would be worse

Spoiler

No but being slammed in another way is

tumblr_lqm189r1971qexs0p.gif

Sorry I couldn't pass it up

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

No but being slammed in another way is

tumblr_lqm189r1971qexs0p.gif

Sorry I couldn't pass it up

lol wow k then xD 

Spoiler
Spoiler