Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Holy shit, I just looked at the timestamps for this thread. Was the forum really down that long? I just got back from work. Guess I'm lucky :P

Its been down all day for me. Work was slow too. I was really bored today. 

This thread was so easy to moderate today  :lol:  :P

we try. 

geez they watch us like hawks >.> 

i swear whatever it was , it wasn't me

Obviously it was you.

Had to pay for some stuff today. May not get the 980. There is a refurbished 980 classified that dropped to $390 today though. Its closer too.

Between the two. Would you the refurb classified be a better deal than the 980 sc?

Blarg

Its been down all day for me. Work was slow too. I was really bored today.  we try. Obviously it was you.

Had to pay for some stuff today. May not get the 980. There is a refurbished 980 classified that dropped to $390 today though. Its closer too.

Between the two. Would you the refurb classified be a better deal than the 980 sc?

like, reddit?

I would not pay $390 for a refurb. They go regularly from slightly south of 400 to no more than 450 top tier.

9xyKLKK.jpg?1

Error: 410

Thank god your taking over my work.

"goes back and does nothing.

Atw1nyW.gif

Your vacation time is almost up. Just thought I'd let you know...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Its been down all day for me. Work was slow too. I was really bored today.  we try. Obviously it was you.

Me too

*high five or bro-fist*

This thread was so easy to moderate today  :lol:  :P

yeah, too easy, toooooooooooooo eeeeeeaaaaaaassssssyyyyyyy

Is it just me or is anyone else intimidated when there are two Moderators viewing the thread?

9ada57e1b15351eb87013cc0377d69ea.png

for me it depends on who the mods are

We gladly welcome the mods to this thread and I have even asked some of them to monitor it more then they were doing in the past.

but, i am perfectly fine at my job, i dont want to work harder

This makes me want to view this thread more often...  :D

and join in on the fun? :)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

like, reddit?

I would not pay $390 for a refurb. They go regularly from slightly south of 400 to no more than 450 top tier.

9xyKLKK.jpg?1

And this why I ask people. I have only recently started looking. Thanks.

Me too

*high five or bro-fist*

tumblr_nclfejKfOB1tq979zo1_400.gif

Blarg

I see you @Blade of Grass

<ThisIsNotDirectedAtYouThough, JustAThingToSayHere>

Why is my main email account, which I am 100% certain is attached to my real account (@Vitalius), connected to this account? I don't remember making it, but I'm sure I did. I'm so confused though. I only have 3 emails, and I thought I never used the others for LTT accounts.

Weird.

Debian is being annoying. I somehow deleted important Xorg files trying to install the correct drivers to use my Fury X. Lost desktop functionality, decided to reinstall and go from there (currently on a Live CD of it on a USB drive. Not sure how these work tho).

Hmm, trying to keep up with Youtube videos is hard when you are spending an entire day working on an OS installation. *LeSigh* Every time I try Linux, I learn more but ultimately figure out it isn't worth the trouble. Usually because I require special things (i.e. I have a Fury X, which is new enough to not be well supported).

@MyInnerFred SCTY still went down, but my hedging with Options is somewhat working. Still losing. Just not as much.

Still trying to figure out how to reset my password for the other account. Will get to it eventually.

-snip-

And i just realized TapATalk is still logged in on my phone.

Huzzah(?)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

And i just realized TapATalk is still logged in on my phone.

Huzzah(?)

happend to me once, i forgot that i've changed email on this account and was logged in tapatalk with old email and posted some stuff...

The epidemic is still on-going.

row_row_fight_the_powah_by_yukirumo990-d

Row row fight the powah

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I'm getting the feeling there's some hardcore yaoi fan art with these two. 

i hope i never see it

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I haven't forgotten about my Corsair 500r. Never forget

You'll never forget how shit it is, I fucking hate mine, only way to make it any use is to chop it to bits!

post-122562-0-67717000-1442090702_thumb.
11917854_891048224308068_1716157529_n.jp

11887232_786589154783647_1743039893_n.jp

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

You'll never forget how shit it is, I fucking hate mine, only way to make it any use is to chop it to bits!

11917854_891048224308068_1716157529_n.jp

11887232_786589154783647_1743039893_n.jp

lol that is how I feel about my 300r

i hope i dont feel like that about my custom case

Spoiler

That's what happens when you buy an overpriced case during a recession, never again will I fucking bother, corsair are so stupid too they offered me a replacement after I spent hours making it fucking usable. Still need to replace all that shitty mesh which chokes all the fucking air possible.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

i hope i dont feel like that about my custom case

Where is this design of yours? should of seen about 10 designs by now using pencil and paper in rough? Or did you jump straight to the pc like a noob spending twice as long on one design with no direction (been there done that, that's why I suggested just jotting stuff down with a pencil first...)

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken