Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Anyway back on topic, I just finished prison school and OMG I NEED MOAR!!! Such fun many laugh!

manga or anime? I hear both are interesting.

manga or anime? I hear both are interesting.

Anime, I laughed pretty damn hard through out at the pure ridiculousness. 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Anime, I laughed pretty damn hard through out at the pure ridiculousness. 

Is the show supposed to be serious?

All i've seen about it was fanservice and comparison between tv and bd.

---------------

Maaaaan, if all the good stuff in Gakkou gurashi wasn't censored...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Spice and Wolf season 2

Meant to say season 3. I forgot that it actually did have 2 seasons, right? 

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Meant to say season 3. I forgot that it actually did have 2 seasons, right? 

2 seasons animated, what happens after it's on manga and i doubt it will ever be animated, unfortunately.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

man i hate changing my passwords.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Who doesn't. :D 

Good thing that I log in with Facebook, but that might be even less secure.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Wtf just happened?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw when i saw this i literally spat out my coffee.

tumblr_nrhnnfMUNw1ttu8odo1_540.gif

Best gif. Moar plz, Japan.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Hououin Kyouma!

tumblr_nr8yc1v7LW1uysv7xo1_500.gif

I am mad scientist. It so coool. sunovabitch

True, it is so cool.

That I am a mad scientist.

Ah, sonuvabitch!

It's snowing on Mt. Fuji

Finally watchin' Zankyou No Terror with a friend @BLJohnFreeman. Jesus christ, so fucking great.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Finally watchin' Zankyou No Terror with a friend @BLJohnFreeman. Jesus christ, so fucking great.

Stop being so late jeez

Stop being so late jeez

Hey, wanna fite m8?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

This thread was so easy to moderate today :lol: :P

Nooooo, I thought we would have managed to scare away all mods forever D:. /jk

I pretty much reset my passwords almost every time I log in anywhere, because I just can't remember most of them.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I like Gakkou Gurashi's idea, but if it was more dramatic, with a more mature artstyle/atmosphere, it'd have been so much better.

Also it was pretty obvious megu-nee was a hallucination way before they proved it

So far it's pretty nice(watched 6 eps), i wonder if shit's going down any time soon or it's going to keep it's pace, which is alright if it's going to have a 2nd season.

im a bit drunk dont mind me

original.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Yes! Forum is back! I lost count of the number of times I endured a disappointing refresh yesterday. And now...I must begin the task of resetting many passwords. On the plus side, I can watch anime while I do this...so win?

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

and so we've officially set the longest record of zero shitposts

a video of a video playing on a monitor playing a video of a video playing on a monitor

nice

Hence the filename:

post-23506-0-64780600-1443261554.jpg

...I heard you like videos, so I put a video in your video, so you can watch while you watch.

if none of you guys have seen this, it's disturbingly accurate

This reminds me: I have not watched a single video from any tech YouTuber in at least 6 months (including Linus)...

Please don't kill me!

for_you__by_udonge-d6z8iau.png

Please do! And if you enjoy it and you wanna get rid of some of completely irrelevant and offtopic replies here and there i won't complain.

I have a feeling that if every off-topic post was deleted from here, at least ~80% of the posts here would be deleted. And if that were to happen, unless on-topic posting was enforced with an iron fist, this current situation (majority of posts are off-topic) would happen all over again. It must suck for those who are here for the actual content though, but unfortunately there's not much that could be done.

Ditto. I have trouble remembering my own passwords when I have to change to something completely new, but I can remember everyone else's passwords too well, should I accidentally see one...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I have a feeling that if every off-topic post was deleted from here, at least ~80% of the posts here would be deleted. And if that were to happen, unless on-topic posting was enforced with an iron fist, this current situation (majority of posts are off-topic) would happen all over again. It must suck for those who are here for the actual content though, but unfortunately there's not much that could be done.

I said here and there :P

Maybe when it gets out of hand to have someone(a mod) that actually can DO something about it to tell people to stop shitposting would be nice.

I said here and there :P

Maybe when it gets out of hand to have someone(a mod) that actually can DO something about it to tell people to stop shitposting would be nice.

I'm pretty sure at least half of shitposts are complaints/ acknowledgements about shitposting though :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'm pretty sure at least half of shitposts are complaints/ acknowledgements about shitposting though [emoji14]

That's what makes us a bit different. Our shit posters admit to shit posting lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I can't be bothered with having this discussion with another person for the 100th time... It's blatantly a copy with your case slapped onto the arse of it. Just be a man about it and say you're copying it because you like it. Anyway if that design is complete let us see it with some hardware mocked up inside it.

so, just because i went to sketchup instead of paper(because it was easier for me) you immediately think i copied someone, if it wasn't for @Charger giving me a link to (forgot what it was called) i would be stuck making stupid things, yes i found one that i liked, but no i did not 100% copy, some thing yes, but i did NOT copy it fully, and i told you that i would give you a design once the uploader was fixed which it seems to be now, give me a minute to find parts and put them in

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

So why don't we just bite the bullet and make a second thread, one that's meant to purely be on-topic for anime/manga/LN/related stuff, and see how that goes? I'd imagine that no one will mind limiting their "shitposting" and general discussion to this main thread, and it would maybe help newcomers and members alike keep on top of the discussions our club is supposed to be about. Not like this thread would die, or that the other thread would have to be as active and such. If we're still thinking about it, might as well give a shot, right?